spicacus

N 652 Decision Can not yet made..

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey all,

Please write some advise if anyone has gone to same situation or knew something about this.

a few weeks ago went to citizenship interview. Officer was not really nice at the beginning. He went through the process so fast.

I have passed the English and civic test easy. He went through my application. He asked me some questions about my marriage.

I was still flue and sick so my mouth was dry. I tried to remain focus. Since he was very fast and not nice I felt immediately uncomfortable

He questioned some address mixup back in 4 years ago. I tried to explain him but he didn't get it . my wife had different address on w2

he went on that too. He became more and more nasty with me. He didn't believe my marriage . He applied pressure on me.

I told him that i was sick and not feeling well. I needed a glass of water to continue. He said NO...! long story short he tried to convince me to

drop my case. I said no. He gave me a paper N 652 says I have passed the basic English and Civic Test but decision cannot yet made.

After 3 weeks later i have received an email from USCIS it says " they need more additional evidence and document"

After 3-4 hours later i have received another email from them that one says " testing and interview" It says i was scheduled for an interview.

So obviously this guy couldn't deny my case because he didn't have enough reason. So am i going to be schedule for an interview ? or send

some additional document ?

What should i do at this point ... this was was horrible and so nasty.. i am really afraid to see him again... don't know what to do

thanks for your advise in advance..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you applied based on the marriage you have with a US Citizen..?

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Is a word in the English dictionary "specificity" or in this case, lack of it in terms of the required evidence they are after. Also finding difficulty in remaining focused on your issues. But getting some kind of hint that your wifes' W-2 statements had the wrong address printed on them that is giving your IO reasons to be concerned.

Also safe to assume, since this is dealing with income taxes, you are filing under the marriage privilege. Wouldn't have this problem with the five year.

Finding errors in your W-2 or 1099 statements is not unusual, for the 2010 tax year, had to add up the deductions from my wifes' 26 pay stubs as that W-2 just didn't look right and it wasn't. She had to go back to her accounting department and get that corrected. And they did. So did they type on the wrong address for your wifes' W-2 statements? If this is the case, your IO can assume you are not living together, a no-no in the marriage based application.

If that was the case,should have been corrected then and there.

Tend to say I am paranoid, but wasn't born that way, but a very easy means for an employer to shift the burden of shifting taxes to the employee, for the employer a deduction, for the employee an additional tax burden. Also depending on where these W-2's are prepared, can either be mailed out to the employees or handed out. If mailed, with the wrong address, you would have never received it.

Assuming of course, this is your problem. Be more specific.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.