JQ Smiley BOOM

BOOM!!! Yardie Pardie ova here!! Positive vibez ONLY

762 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey A!!!!!

And no BBQ here! Too hot to be outside! Anyone else hit over 100 degrees!?!?! WTH????

Came close - 98 F and 99 F on a couple of days. Too hot.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

you 2 crack me up!!!!!!!!!! so not looking forward to seeing or hearing more of him. Can some other basketball players PLEASE step up!!!!???

Ray Allen just joined Miami. Now with a reliable 3 point threat, Miami just upgraded.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

I know!!!!! UGH! and I used to like him.

I guess Ray Allen said if you can't beat em then join em.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

missing my jamaican turkey bacon soooososososososos much!

Ackee and saltfish

jamaican-ackee-and-saltfish-300x199.jpg

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well all who R invited to the party. will jerk be cerved

But of course. But it looks like Kennard is responsible for bringing the food. Kennard...hook us up!!!

missing my jamaican turkey bacon soooososososososos much!

Is this really a treat down there??? Never heard of it.

Timeline

But of course. But it looks like Kennard is responsible for bringing the food. Kennard...hook us up!!!

As long as you bring the rum and coke :devil:

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies and Gents! Been a while since I have been here (I guess the Yardie Thread isGone :() but I see my Jamaica Journey Sistahs are still here and we are growing. I am so happy to say all is well with us and we are on the 3rd Wedding Store in Jamaica (Yippie. See what can happen with a Drean. The ladies on VJ Supported and encouraged my idea and we are still trying to make it work. Dont give up no matter how hard no matter what the haters have to say just keep pushing (use common sense though :) much love all let me know if you have any Wedding or Partie Questions in Jamaica hopefull I can help. Also my site is up BUT not perfected (our Wedding Pics wont load By Couple Gallery)feel free to check our events on our Site www.eliteupscaleweddings.com or www.sungoldphoto.com

BTW: I am committed to offering my VJ Jamaica Sistren discounts on all wedding events. Love Ya Much

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline

Hey Ladies and Gents! Been a while since I have been here (I guess the Yardie Thread isGone :() but I see my Jamaica Journey Sistahs are still here and we are growing. I am so happy to say all is well with us and we are on the 3rd Wedding Store in Jamaica (Yippie. See what can happen with a Drean. The ladies on VJ Supported and encouraged my idea and we are still trying to make it work. Dont give up no matter how hard no matter what the haters have to say just keep pushing (use common sense though :) much love all let me know if you have any Wedding or Partie Questions in Jamaica hopefull I can help. Also my site is up BUT not perfected (our Wedding Pics wont load By Couple Gallery)feel free to check our events on our Site www.eliteupscaleweddings.com or www.sungoldphoto.com

BTW: I am committed to offering my VJ Jamaica Sistren discounts on all wedding events. Love Ya Much

WOW!! Good for you!! Congrats on going for your dreams! :thumbs:

Timeline

Callaloo and vinegar is a must!

Ray went to Miami. Wow!

Callaloo and vinegar is a must!

Ray went to Miami. Wow!

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.