Samoray

Middle East Conflicts, Where are we heading ?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello

I was sitting watching the news yesterday, and nothing is good happening any more, people are being killed in libya, civilians being slaughtered in Yemen, People are trying to start their own revolution in Iraq, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, needless to say the turmoil in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and all across the middle east, bearing in mind that these revolts will affect not only the middle east but the whole world, is that a sign for something bigger ? where are we going ? what future is awaiting us ?

What do you think ?

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Filed: Timeline

I don't know what is the future for all these countries. It is sad and a good thing all at the same time. Most of these countries have had regimes that have been in place for a long time. My husband opinion is it is something that has to happen for these ppl to move on with the rest of the world. But just sad to see all the death. But any great movement, was not without death, and if it is for something you believe in, it just might be worth it. Just my opinion.

Hello

I was sitting watching the news yesterday, and nothing is good happening any more, people are being killed in libya, civilians being slaughtered in Yemen, People are trying to start their own revolution in Iraq, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, needless to say the turmoil in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and all across the middle east, bearing in mind that these revolts will affect not only the middle east but the whole world, is that a sign for something bigger ? where are we going ? what future is awaiting us ?

What do you think ?

Timeline

It is the end of the world. I know it's not popular to say it but it is true. The bible says in the end times there will be wars and rumors of wars throughout the world. This is just the beginning. It is time for the people of the world to seek out God and get right with Him.

Timeline

The future that awaits us can be found in God's word. If anyone is scared or unsure look to His words for guidance comfort and forgivness.

Timeline

It is the end of the world. I know it's not popular to say it but it is true. The bible says in the end times there will be wars and rumors of wars throughout the world. This is just the beginning. It is time for the people of the world to seek out God and get right with Him.

Some people say that they believe in god but yet they promote wars, let me name some that i know of, Gaddafi, Saddam, Bush the father and the son, Bin Laden, and there are many more that have blood of thousands of human beings on their hands but regardless of what religion they belong to, they all say WE BELIEVE IN GOD

us-eg.gif

Timeline

Even the devil believes in God. It is easy to say one believes in God, but it is another thing to live a holy life and follow all of God's commandments, in which He says.. THOU SHALL NOT KILL, also He says TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER. THERE IS MUCH EVIL IN THIS WORLD AS WELL AS PEOPLE DOING EVIL AND CLAIMING IT IN THE NAME OF GOD, THIS IS JUST A SIGN IT IS THE END TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN.

Filed: Timeline

Unstable countries may or may not be a sign of end of times. Just that history repeats over and over, the end has been called upon for thousands of years. No one will know for sure. But all times is a good time to have god/allah in your life and to live life the right way.

Even the devil believes in God. It is easy to say one believes in God, but it is another thing to live a holy life and follow all of God's commandments, in which He says.. THOU SHALL NOT KILL, also He says TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER. THERE IS MUCH EVIL IN THIS WORLD AS WELL AS PEOPLE DOING EVIL AND CLAIMING IT IN THE NAME OF GOD, THIS IS JUST A SIGN IT IS THE END TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Unstable countries may or may not be a sign of end of times. Just that history repeats over and over, the end has been called upon for thousands of years. No one will know for sure. But all times is a good time to have god/allah in your life and to live life the right way.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Whateva! I saw it on the 700 club so it must be true. ;-)

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I believe these countries who are fighting for their freedom and escape from oppression are dooming themselves.

What they want and what they will get are not the same. They want freedom and democracy (they say) but I believe they

will get the same thing the Iranians got after their revolution.

Worse oppression than they've ever endured before, less freedom than they had before.

Christians in those countries will now be persecuted and killed as is already happening in Egypt.

I don't believe this is the end of the world, but I believe it is the begining of Revelation in the Bible.

Read Revelation and its like listening to the headlines on the news.

There is only One who can save us and his name is Jesus.

We won't escape the tribulation but we can end up in Heaven.

Deb

Edited by hassan_debbie

Timeline

I believe these countries who are fighting for their freedom and escape from oppression are dooming themselves.

What they want and what they will get are not the same. They want freedom and democracy (they say) but I believe they

Worse oppression than they've ever endured before, less freedom than they had before.

Christians in those countries will now be persecuted and killed as is already happening in Egypt.

I don't believe this is the end of the world, but I believe it is the begining of Revelation in the Bible.

Deb

So what would be the ideal solution to remove dictatorships, in your opinion

My wife is a christian, my friends are Christians, there is certainly a conflict in Egypt between Extremists Christians and Extremists Muslims but not only the Christians are getting killed in that conflict but also Muslims, but obviously the majority of the population are Muslims, and the minority are Christians that doesn't mean Muslims hate Christians cause that would mean automatically that Christians hate Muslims too, just like in America, until this day there is a prejudice from some white people against African Americans but does that make all African Americans innocent just because some of them are being discriminated against, and it doesn't make all white people ultimately right either. In Egypt, this Christian/Muslim thing has been going on for decades not just recently, i think i have learnt not to take it personal, cause in any nation there will be always discrimination even if it is a little bit

us-eg.gif

Deb

And what makes you believe so? what are the indications?

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.