John+Lourdelie

NVC to Manila

24 posts in this topic

Well, I called NVC and they said they shipped my packet to Manila on 15 Mar. Tracking through DHL there are 2 packets going to Manila. If you enter EXP 14 MAR 2011A it says one shipped 15 Mar. If you enter EXP 15 MAR 2011A it says one shipped 16 Mar.

I don't know which it is but I hope the first since it is in Hong Kong already.

John

Very nice!!! Congratulations!!! :thumbs:

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400
02/19/13 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox (day 01)
02/21/13 - NOA1 issued (day 03)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (WIFE)
02/18/12 - Eligible for Removal of Conditions on Residence
03/23/12 - Mailed I-751 to CSC
03/26/12 - Received by CSC (day 01)
03/31/12 - Received NOA1 (day 06)
05/02/12 - Biometrics done (day 38)
10/23/12 - Received approval email (day 212)
11/01/12 - Received green card (day 221)

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)
06/01/10 - Mailed I-130 petition
06/03/10 - Package delivered to USCIS (day 01)
06/08/10 - NOA1 issued (day 06)
11/03/10 - Received approval email (day 154)
11/08/10 - Received approval notice in mail (day 159)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (STEPDAUGHTER)
11/08/10 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/09/10 - NVC case # & IIN generated, email addresses given, DS-3032 sent via email & USPS (day 01)
11/16/10 - Received and paid AOS bill (day 08)
11/17/10 - AOS bill marked as PAID; AOS packet express mailed (day 09)
11/19/10 - Received and paid IV bill; DS-3032 accepted (day 11)
11/22/10 - IV bill marked as PAID; IV packet express mailed (day 14)
12/03/10 - Sign-in failed (day 25)
12/09/10 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 10, 2011 @ 6:45AM
12/28/10 - Medical exam done at SLEC Manila - PASSED! (day 40)
01/10/11 - Interview at USEM Manila - APPROVED! (day 53)
01/21/11 - Stepdaughter received passport with IR-2 visa! (day 64)

Hi John & Lourdelie

I didnt know that you can do the tracking of the packet. How can i know mine, called NVC March 15th as well and the lady told me the sent it to Manila the day before. Should i ask them about ours and where does it go directly, to the consulate of Manila or to the beneficiary?

Thanks.

We never get tired of reminding each other that our love is stronger than anything else..Jay&Cici

-----------------------------

Well, I called NVC and they said they shipped my packet to Manila on 15 Mar. Tracking through DHL there are 2 packets going to Manila. If you enter EXP 14 MAR 2011A it says one shipped 15 Mar. If you enter EXP 15 MAR 2011A it says one shipped 16 Mar.

I don't know which it is but I hope the first since it is in Hong Kong already.

John

Hi john

I was reading your timeline and you wrote there that you put in a service request to the service center..what happened after that?

and you also faxed a letter to the senator and rep.. did it help your case move faster? pls let me know..we're still waiting for NOA2 , it's been 4 months and no update..thanks

Hi john

I was reading your timeline and you wrote there that you put in a service request to the service center..what happened after that?

and you also faxed a letter to the senator and rep.. did it help your case move faster? pls let me know..we're still waiting for NOA2 , it's been 4 months and no update..thanks

I would not expect any updates in the USCIS system. Some people are in the US already with no updates in the system.

Yes, I did request a service request (one week ahead of my 5 month mark). I got lucky and talked to the right Tier 2 ISO and she overrode the 5 month requirement. At the 5 month mark I faxed my Senator and Representative for help. They will not do anything for you until you are at the 5 month mark. I did not know that my service request had been approved and that my case was already being adjudicated and approved by the time I had sent my faxes. So no, my Senator and Representative did not help my case, but that is not to say they yours can't help you.

You are still a little early at 4 months. Don't worry about no updates. This is normal for USCIS. I hope this helps and that you get your approval soon.

John

I would not expect any updates in the USCIS system. Some people are in the US already with no updates in the system.

Yes, I did request a service request (one week ahead of my 5 month mark). I got lucky and talked to the right Tier 2 ISO and she overrode the 5 month requirement. At the 5 month mark I faxed my Senator and Representative for help. They will not do anything for you until you are at the 5 month mark. I did not know that my service request had been approved and that my case was already being adjudicated and approved by the time I had sent my faxes. So no, my Senator and Representative did not help my case, but that is not to say they yours can't help you.

You are still a little early at 4 months. Don't worry about no updates. This is normal for USCIS. I hope this helps and that you get your approval soon.

John

Okay, we just find it so weird that we still haven't heard from them for our NOA2.. my NOA1 arrived in Nov 29 via email and a few days later by mail.. it's frustrating to wait on USCIS and CSC.. i just hope they handle our case properly and soon revert to us.

Hi John & Lourdelie

I didnt know that you can do the tracking of the packet. How can i know mine, called NVC March 15th as well and the lady told me the sent it to Manila the day before. Should i ask them about ours and where does it go directly, to the consulate of Manila or to the beneficiary?

Thanks.

Go to DHL.com and select Track at the top and Track by reference number. Then enter the following information EXP DD MMM YYYYA (EXP 14 MAR 2011A) since you said shipped on the 14th. This is the shipping reference number. I know that there were 2 packets sent to Manila this week. One on the 14th and one on the 15th. They must be yours and mine. There is no way to know which is whose, but we will be able to see when they arrive in Manila and are delivered. After that is is just waiting for them to enter them into their system so we can schedule our interviews.

I just hope that the April interview schedule is not all filled up by the time I am able to schedule her interview. Good luck to you.

John

Edited by John+Lourdelie

Go to DHL.com and select Track at the top and Track by reference number. Then enter the following information EXP DD MMM YYYYA (EXP 14 MAR 2011A) since you said shipped on the 14th. This is the shipping reference number. I know that there were 2 packets sent to Manila this week. One on the 14th and one on the 15th. They must be yours and mine. There is no way to know which is whose, but we will be able to see when they arrive in Manila and are delivered. After that is is just waiting for them to enter them into their system so we can schedule our interviews.

I just hope that the April interview schedule is not all filled up by the time I am able to schedule her interview. Good luck to you.

John

Thanks for this John (&Lourdelie). I went to DHL.com and i cant be able to track them it says error on page. Anyways, since you got it that there are 2 packets sent, 14th and 15th. I called NVC today and yesterday, both of the ladies said they sent ours on the 15th..so this is kinda confusing now..maybe yours was the one sent on the 14th? i dunno..hope you let me know if packets were already here so I can bug the USEM up..hee hee

Thanks again,

Cici (&Jay)

We never get tired of reminding each other that our love is stronger than anything else..Jay&Cici

Thanks for this John (&Lourdelie). I went to DHL.com and i cant be able to track them it says error on page. Anyways, since you got it that there are 2 packets sent, 14th and 15th. I called NVC today and yesterday, both of the ladies said they sent ours on the 15th..so this is kinda confusing now..maybe yours was the one sent on the 14th? i dunno..hope you let me know if packets were already here so I can bug the USEM up..hee hee

Thanks again,

Cici (&Jay)

Hard to say which one is yours and which one is mine. Either way they should only arrive a day apart from each other so not much of a big deal. I'm just glad it is on its way, but want it in their system soon so I can schedule her interview.

After it arrives at the USEM it will take about a week for them to get the file into their system. Until then the interview can not be scheduled. If you are able to schedule your interview first, let me know. Otherwise I will let you know if I get it done first.

Good luck on your continued journey.

John

Edited by John+Lourdelie

Holy Molly, USCIS and NVC sure add a lot to the petition that goes to the Embassy. The 2 packages that I am tracking are 15 and 16 lbs each. I certainly didn't send anywhere near that much when I filed my petition in October 2010. :blink:

John

Holy Molly, USCIS and NVC sure add a lot to the petition that goes to the Embassy. The 2 packages that I am tracking are 15 and 16 lbs each. I certainly didn't send anywhere near that much when I filed my petition in October 2010. :blink:

John

How many approved petitions do you think those are? Quite a few!

It feels good to know that yours is among them, doesn't it? :D

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400
02/19/13 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox (day 01)
02/21/13 - NOA1 issued (day 03)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (WIFE)
02/18/12 - Eligible for Removal of Conditions on Residence
03/23/12 - Mailed I-751 to CSC
03/26/12 - Received by CSC (day 01)
03/31/12 - Received NOA1 (day 06)
05/02/12 - Biometrics done (day 38)
10/23/12 - Received approval email (day 212)
11/01/12 - Received green card (day 221)

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)
06/01/10 - Mailed I-130 petition
06/03/10 - Package delivered to USCIS (day 01)
06/08/10 - NOA1 issued (day 06)
11/03/10 - Received approval email (day 154)
11/08/10 - Received approval notice in mail (day 159)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (STEPDAUGHTER)
11/08/10 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/09/10 - NVC case # & IIN generated, email addresses given, DS-3032 sent via email & USPS (day 01)
11/16/10 - Received and paid AOS bill (day 08)
11/17/10 - AOS bill marked as PAID; AOS packet express mailed (day 09)
11/19/10 - Received and paid IV bill; DS-3032 accepted (day 11)
11/22/10 - IV bill marked as PAID; IV packet express mailed (day 14)
12/03/10 - Sign-in failed (day 25)
12/09/10 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 10, 2011 @ 6:45AM
12/28/10 - Medical exam done at SLEC Manila - PASSED! (day 40)
01/10/11 - Interview at USEM Manila - APPROVED! (day 53)
01/21/11 - Stepdaughter received passport with IR-2 visa! (day 64)

15 and 16 lbs.. haha! i wonder if they work on weekends :(

i keep on trying the online scheduling now and then to check if the system has my case already.. and keep on calling them at least twice a day too :( i'll let you know as well... grr... one more week at the maximum wait..

15 and 16 lbs.. haha! i wonder if they work on weekends :(

i keep on trying the online scheduling now and then to check if the system has my case already.. and keep on calling them at least twice a day too :( i'll let you know as well... grr... one more week at the maximum wait..

I notice in your signature you say you confirmed that USEM had received your BPI payment and you had your UID. How did you do that without scheduling your interview?

John

Just an FYI if you want to track dhl use this one for the EXP 14 MAR 2011A. My link Just have to type it in.

:ot: The Philippines was the first place I saw dhl 10 years ago. Shortly after that I noticed it here.

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

I notice in your signature you say you confirmed that USEM had received your BPI payment and you had your UID. How did you do that without scheduling your interview?

John

Paid the visa fee in Bank of the Philippine Island using my MNL case number. Fee is 15,400 php. then the next day talked to this lady in +6329825555, and asked her if my payment has been posted in their system already. And she said yes, and she was the one who gave me the UID. Got lucky, because she was nice, been accommodating.. not like the others :D

Edited by Jay & Cici

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.