ThomKimQC

Men Your Thoughts On Filipina

140 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I've had a Filipina friend, well she was the sweetest and the most caring I've ever seen but oh well it was just a friendship nothing more

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Apparently a King Deposed... Did they ever let you back in?

If my bass-fishing club saw me post a photo like that, I would get kicked out of the club! :lol:

Filed: Country:
Timeline
If my bass-fishing club saw me post a photo like that, I would get kicked out of the club! :lol:

Probably but only after a vast majority of the other members petitioned (or supported said petition) the advisory council of their desire to have you removed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How sad. That you have to be in a country where you feel like you are special because of your skin color. You must have an extraordinary amount of insecurities in your self that you need to feel better by simply going to the Philippines and be treated like KING, do all you want and imply to the world that men in the United States are are simply lethargic.

What you have written simply reflects of what kind of person you are.

Hi please do not judge all American men by someone's out the park comment. I myself am a black American that has been to Phils several times in my life and I absolutely enjoy and respect the country and it's people. When I am there the people do not see my color well let me back up, certain remote areas I get a fair share of stares, shy smiles, and hey Joe...but for the most part I am treated with respect and return the favor. There are so many beautiful women in Phils and the temptation to be a bad boy is tremendous, but finding the one woman who you click with is key and stick to her is the remedy for doggish ways. The ultimate key here is maturity and respect for women, not just pinay but every woman.

Take care

THOM AND KIM's JOURNEY

Aug 31, 2010 - I-129F package sent to VSC

Sept 2, 2010 - NOA-1 hard copy received

Sept 5, 2010 - Check cashed

Nov 29, 2010 - Case Touched

Feb 25, 2011 - Contacted Senator

Feb 28, 2011 - NOA2 APPROVED **179 Days since NOA1 Received**

Mar 7, 2011 - NOA2 Hard Copy arrived

NVC

NVC receieved petition - Mar 7 2011

NVC case number received - Mar 8 2011 MNL2011XXXXXX

NVC case shipped to Embassy - Mar 9 2011

US Embassy Manila

Package delivered DHL - Mar 14 2011 signed by Leonilo

USEM - Medical- Passed Medical Mar 18 2011

USEM- Interview - APPROVED 4-14

USEM- VISA IN HAND - 4-30-2011

CFO - 5-2-2011

Kim on the plane 5-18-2011 Welcome to USA!

Hi please do not judge all American men by someone's out the park comment. I myself am a black American that has been to Phils several times in my life and I absolutely enjoy and respect the country and it's people. When I am there the people do not see my color well let me back up, certain remote areas I get a fair share of stares, shy smiles, and hey Joe...but for the most part I am treated with respect and return the favor. There are so many beautiful women in Phils and the temptation to be a bad boy is tremendous, but finding the one woman who you click with is key and stick to her is the remedy for doggish ways. The ultimate key here is maturity and respect for women, not just pinay but every woman.

Take care

I was not stereotyping all american. I was mainly referring to the crowd favorite, Mr. TCO.

But what you said about the treatment that you will get from my country as a foreigner is indeed tremendously heart warming.

I just don't understand why some men who are "mature" by age acts like little kids who brags about this, and that.

It makes me think that this guy had a rough past which has became stranger with "attention" and now just wants it all.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We need to be careful about stereotyping but it was clear to me after visiting a number of countries over many years that Filipinas were wonderful wives, friends, lovers - just blew the doors off the competition in my humble opinion. Sure, there's bad apples in every barrel. But if you have a good Filipina then you are kicking butt in the wife department. Not to mention how awesomely beautiful Filipinas are.

I call my wife my Filipina Unit and she calls me her Americano. Interesting to see the politically correct cops on the beat, scouring the countryside to brow-beat people with their belief in their right to dictate what words between spouses "really" mean. That isn't anyone's business but ours. We also have a lot of playful x-rated names for each other, too salacious to use here. If "My Filipina Unit" and "My Americano" get your panties in a wad then sheesh those would make your head explode.

Too many things to list on why my wife is the one.

She was $7.99 plus shipping and import duty.

Apparently a King Deposed... Did they ever let you back in?

Once the King Always the King

You can follow me in North Texas (Since it seems like you are my paparazzi) and see I am still winning my Bass Club Tournaments :dance::dance::dance:

Yes, I am that good.............

jackgaga.gif

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

We need to be careful about stereotyping but it was clear to me after visiting a number of countries over many years that Filipinas were wonderful wives, friends, lovers - just blew the doors off the competition in my humble opinion. Sure, there's bad apples in every barrel. But if you have a good Filipina then you are kicking butt in the wife department. Not to mention how awesomely beautiful Filipinas are.

I call my wife my Filipina Unit and she calls me her Americano. Interesting to see the politically correct cops on the beat, scouring the countryside to brow-beat people with their belief in their right to dictate what words between spouses "really" mean. That isn't anyone's business but ours. We also have a lot of playful x-rated names for each other, too salacious to use here. If "My Filipina Unit" and "My Americano" get your panties in a wad then sheesh those would make your head explode.

Too many things to list on why my wife is the one.

She was $7.99 plus shipping and import duty.

No1 is "brow beating" or "dictating". Just some frank expression of opinions and open minded discussion.

So, why the embellishment? Why the negative behavior characterization with animated phrasing? Are you trying to invalidate another's opinion?

Is that purely expression of subjective opinion or do I detect a bit of persuasion (manipulation) in your statement?

BTW...The phrase..."panties in a wad"....is originally a British colloquialism..."knickers in a twist". Americans took the statement and slapped a sexist connotation on it.

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

I was not stereotyping all american. I was mainly referring to the crowd favorite, Mr. TCO.

But what you said about the treatment that you will get from my country as a foreigner is indeed tremendously heart warming.

I just don't understand why some men who are "mature" by age acts like little kids who brags about this, and that.

It makes me think that this guy had a rough past which has became stranger with "attention" and now just wants it all.

A word of advise for TCO--Stay in manila --do not ever go to Mindanow with that cocky attitude . :bonk:

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

A word of advise for TCO--Stay in manila --do not ever go to Mindanow with that cocky attitude . :bonk:

Oh no!!

Now he's going to come back and tell us how he rules Mindanao. He gets everything he wants cuz he's the coolest American there. :rolleyes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.