Bad_Daddy

Party Brazil Style

15 posts in this topic

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yeah, we had Mardis Gras here today. Seen lot's of women's finer parts. :thumbs:

Even got to see them arrest some dude for taking snapshots of tatas.... didn't know that was against the law :rofl:

Edited by ~Johnny~

~Johnny~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Being there in person for Carnival has to be high on the bucket list!

You guys are lucky...Iv'e never been to Mardi Gras although it's on my list of things to do before I die. I would like to see it in Brazil, but I'l settle for New Orleans any day.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Semi-related, my wife and I went to Mardi Gras the same year she came over. We had a blast! New Orleans was (and is) still rebuilding, but there was a lot of optimism and everyone was real friendly. Highly recommended if anyone gets a chance to go. Oh and there might have been alcohol involved. :blink:

“Insist on yourself; never imitate. Your own gift you can present every moment with the cumulative force of a whole life’s cultivation; but of the adopted talent of another, you have only an extemporaneous half-possession. That which each can do best, none but his Maker can teach him.” — Emerson

Your wife? Need I remind you that DOMA is still the law of the land?

:lol: and she's gorgeous!!

“Insist on yourself; never imitate. Your own gift you can present every moment with the cumulative force of a whole life’s cultivation; but of the adopted talent of another, you have only an extemporaneous half-possession. That which each can do best, none but his Maker can teach him.” — Emerson

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yeah, we had Mardis Gras here today. Seen lot's of women's finer parts. :thumbs:

Even got to see them arrest some dude for taking snapshots of tatas.... didn't know that was against the law :rofl:

Among my recommended "must sees" in life before dying...

Mardi Gras in New Orleans, The infield at the Kentucky Derby, and Kreshatik St. on a warm Saturday night. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Your wife? Need I remind you that DOMA is still the law of the land?

I cannot imagine the pitiful no-life one would have to be to do something like this. A woman pretending to be a man, pretending to be married to a Ukrainian woman. I guess I should asppreciate the imitation, they say it is the sincerest form of flattery. Kind of like an Elvis impersonator.

I take back what I have said about "Capn Hammer-ette" and extend my sympathies.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Semi-related, my wife and I went to Mardi Gras the same year she came over. We had a blast! New Orleans was (and is) still rebuilding, but there was a lot of optimism and everyone was real friendly. Highly recommended if anyone gets a chance to go. Oh and there might have been alcohol involved. :blink:

Your "wife" came over in 2008 or 2009? In another post you said she came over in 2006. But your timeline says your removal of conditions is pending. Oops.

Gary And Alla

Your "wife" came over in 2008 or 2009? In another post you said she came over in 2006. But your timeline says your removal of conditions is pending. Oops.

I never said she came over in 2006. And I'm sick and tired of you dragging every thread I post in off-topic so that you can deliver personal and ad hominem attacks. If you don't think I'm who I say I am, that's your problem. Deal with it, but deal with it off the forums because it's childish and borderline stalking. It also violates the terms of service agreement.

You're behaving like a bully, and it's through this tone that you and others set that invites trolling from outside the forum. Disagree with my ideas if you want, that's what a forum is for. Use the ignore feature if you really can't stand me. But I'm not going to tolerate the attacks anymore. That goes for your buddies as well. I've just as much right to be here as anyone else, it's not your personal Lord of the Flies style playground.

I've recently discovered the report button, from now on that will be my reply to your personal attacks.

Filed: Timeline

I cannot imagine the pitiful no-life one would have to be to do something like this. A woman pretending to be a man, pretending to be married to a Ukrainian woman. I guess I should asppreciate the imitation, they say it is the sincerest form of flattery. Kind of like an Elvis impersonator.

I take back what I have said about "Capn Hammer-ette" and extend my sympathies.

1. I was kidding about him being a woman. That should be obvious. I have no reason to believe he is anything other than what he says he is.

2. Assuming he is a she, why would you assume he's impersonating you? You're not the only one to be married to a Ukrainian woman.

arrest some dude for taking snapshots of tatas.... didn't know that was against the law :rofl:

It's not - provided you're posting it online for profit.

"This woman is a prostitute."

"Ah, no she's not, we're filming it and selling it for profit so she's an actress."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I haven't seen it in either place but I am told by those who have that NOLA is at best a cheap knockoff of the real thing.

I don't know that I would use that term, Mardi Gras in N.O is a lot of fun. You just have to get over the smell of urine. That being said, there is nothing like Mardi Gras in Rio, NOTHING. The first time I went to Brazil, I ended up being there the week before Mardi Gras. As my friends and I were preparing to leave, all the partygoers were just arriving. I HAD to go back the next year. I suggest everyone go at least once, for some, that's all you can handle. :lol:

Among my recommended "must sees" in life before dying...

Mardi Gras in New Orleans, The infield at the Kentucky Derby, and Kreshatik St. on a warm Saturday night. :lol:

Been to Mardi Gras in N.O, it's fun. I got to sit in the infield at the 1998 Kentucky Derby. I was young at the time and really wish I could have saved that til I was a bit older. Everyone was dressed up, wearing hats and drinking mint jullips and having fun. I think it would be more fun now at 35 than it was at 23. I just had to do a google image search on Kreshatik St., Kiev and all I can say is wow, that looks amazing. Hope you don't mind I added that to my list as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.