eekee

Happy Women's Day!

51 posts in this topic

Wondering how your Ukrainian wife would feel about you basically telling the world she gives you blow jobs on your birthday. Mine would be on the next plane back to Kyiv if I talked about her that way. I mean seriously, is this really an appropriate venue for that?

You sure your wife is an actual "Ukrainian" and not some Tatar transplant ? My wife would be proud to know that she gives the best blow jobs this side of Mt. McKinley. She looks at it as an art that should always be worked on to be perfected.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You sure your wife is an actual "Ukrainian" and not some Tatar transplant ? My wife would be proud to know that she gives the best blow jobs this side of Mt. McKinley. She looks at it as an art that should always be worked on to be perfected.

I'm sure she is proud of all her talents and skills. I doubt that she would be proud of you announcing that over the internet to a bunch of strangers.

Dangit Rob, how would your wife feel about you betraying her ninja secret in public? I mean seriously, is this really an appropriate venue for that? :lol:

Rob's married to a Canadian...so we all know his love life is with the lights off and the blankets pulled up high.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I'm sure she is proud of all her talents and skills. I doubt that she would be proud of you announcing that over the internet to a bunch of strangers.

My wife could give two sh*ts less. She's hot and she knows it, and if someone else finds out about it...the prouder she is. She's RUB woman...they don't make em any better. Those woman are heathen devils in the sack, and not only do they know this, they are proud of the fact. If they had a trophy for sex..it would be won year after year by a RUB woman.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wondering how your Ukrainian wife would feel about you basically telling the world she gives you blow jobs on your birthday. Mine would be on the next plane back to Kyiv if I talked about her that way. I mean seriously, is this really an appropriate venue for that?

I never said that. Rob & Mel did.

Why do you criticize ME who only said "every day I understand more why I married a Ukrainian", and not the guy that says he has to beg his wife into giving blowjobs on his birthday? :wacko: Ever since you invented yourself a couple weeks ago you have done nothing but insult men married to Ukrainian women. Does the term "phony as a $3 bill" mean anything to you?

For the guy with the Canadian wife you laugh about his ninja secret. Truly bizarre.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

My wife could give two sh*ts less. She's hot and she knows it, and if someone else finds out about it...the prouder she is. She's RUB woman...they don't make em any better. Those woman are heathen devils in the sack, and not only do they know this, they are proud of the fact. If they had a trophy for sex..it would be won year after year by a RUB woman.

Well mine also, but I never said I have to beg her for blowjobs on my birthday. She would be really angry if anyone thought she only pleases me on my birthday and I had to beg for it.

For the record, my wife devotes herself to me as much as I do to her and will gladly do anything to please me that does not involve physical injury or death. Do you think she is ashamed of that? In fact her exact words are///"Anything you want sexually...get it from ME, I am your wife" Someone have a problem with that? It is one of the great things I love about FSU women.

Mine would be horrified if I announced I had to beg her for blowjobs on my birthday. And Hammer criticizes ME?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Copy and Post where I said that. If you want to criticize something I said, then criticize something I said.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Gary, maybe you should put your reading glasses on. It was Why_Me who said what you accuse Captain Hammer of calling you out on. Further, where has anyone said that they beg their wife for a ####### every night? You have a way with the truth Gary, you don't seem to like telling it. Please try harder, your lies are not appreciated.

Timeline

Gary, maybe you should put your reading glasses on. It was Why_Me who said what you accuse Captain Hammer of calling you out on. Further, where has anyone said that they beg their wife for a ####### every night? You have a way with the truth Gary, you don't seem to like telling it. Please try harder, your lies are not appreciated.

I'll paste it all for you so you will remember.

I tried to convince my wife that a man's birthday is "International BJ anytime I want one Day". Perhaps I should have taken a more diplomatic approach. International Mens Day sounds much more legitimate. :lol:

Happy International Women's Day to everyone. I am still reading up on it. :blush:

And every day I understand more why I married a Ukrainian woman.

NOW do you remember?

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I'll paste it all for you so you will remember.

Gary, if that is your interpretation of what I wrote, you have a serious reading comprehension problem. However, I suspect you know what I meant and are just trolling. You're not a very good troll Gary, you're actually quite obvious. At any rate, can you try telling the truth for a while? Nobody likes liars.

Timeline

Gary, if that is your interpretation of what I wrote, you have a serious reading comprehension problem. However, I suspect you know what I meant and are just trolling. You're not a very good troll Gary, you're actually quite obvious. At any rate, can you try telling the truth for a while? Nobody likes liars.

It isn't even an issue with you Rob. You made a joke about trying to get your wife to give you blowjobs on your birthday which Capn Hammer then attributed to me and scolded me for. How am I a troll in the RUB forum? :lol:

This is just too bizarre.

Gary And Alla

Again Gary, I will direct you to READ what I posted. You try to misrepresent what I posted to suit your feeble attempt to make fun of me. Sad really.

So angry. Why you mad bro? I was just trying to participate in your threads here. You all like to bluster about how great the RUB forum and all things RUB are.

James, I have never had a problem with you, and now you are insulting me out of nowhere. Have I done something to specifically offend you?

You seriously care about what someone else thinks of you on the net ? :lol:

Leave you little creep and troll the Canadian forum.

sigbet.jpg

My god if you all are gonna fight this much do it in a chocolate pudding filled pool; it'll be sexier that way. :lol:

Thanks and happy women's day to all of you (or your wives).

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.