TJ01212011

March 2011 Filers..

1,983 posts in this topic

Its a typical boy meets girl online story for us just like everyone else. I can still remember our first meeting when I dropped him a line over the internet. He was about to close his account while I just signed up and I guess we met at the right time. It was a fast-paced transition from mere acquaintances to friends; sort of an ice cube melting into water. From then on, Shane silently traveled the road towards my heart. What truly captured me was his heart, the way how he writes and tell me stories about his life. His words truly reflects his soul, and what comes with words were actions that he showed me till this day forth.

Our meeting for the first time was a dream come true. So surreal. It was one of the best days in my life. Those are the moments I want to relive over and over again. (L) (L) (L)

I guess I have to post it here on how our first meeting went. I actually created a thread about it. You can share yours too. :)

Edited by Kish.2328

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:28 AM

Finally, I can really tell what its like knowing someone as if you've known him all your life. We met February 14 (past 12 midnight, on valentines) romantic isn't it? lol he supposed to arrive Februay 13 at around 10 P.M but his plane got delayed and landed the Philippines at 12:05 A.M. I picked him up at the airport and I was surprised with what I'm feeling. Thought I'd be so nervous but not. I am so excited but I am more of relaxed and calmed, the feeling of which I can say that is deep as if we have met before and now he is just coming back home, in my arms where he belong. The first meeting at airport was a bit funny though coz he got mad at me lol, we talked on the phone at the same time searching for each other. He told me he is on BAY 1 (sign outside NAIA 1) but when I looked he was not even there but he insists he is there. I crossed the street to be near exactly as what he told me but still, I couldn't find him. I keep asking him on the phone where he is at and almost we ended up on a fight coz we cant find each other but when I turned around there he was smiling at me and waving his hand (he noticed me right away even if he just saw the back of me. Cool huh. lol) We walked towards each other and by the time I hugged him, my heart finally found its home. The spark and connection was there right away and we didn't feel awkward with each other.

That 2-weeks was so magical that I don't want to come to an end. We learned a lot about each and my family do like him a lot esp my Mom and my brothers (I'm there baby girl and they are very protective). This was the first time I feel how supportive my family is with us (they never was with my ex). My fiancé is so wonderful, so sweet and I am so lucky to have him. When he asked me to be with him forever, how could I say no? When he asked me to be his wife, how could I say no? He is the one I'm certain of sharing a lifetime with.

How was it the first time you meet him/her personally? How does it feels like, really?

Edited by Kish.2328

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

Okay, I KNOW it's no fun to be in a long distance relationship, and that there's no reason to romanticize it and make it out to be something that it's not. I also know that the little things that most people take for granted are exactly the kind of normalcy that we crave when we are apart, but there ARE things you can do when you're apart to make it more romantic, and fun.

So get creative, and share on here the things you do to make it as romantic as possible while you are apart, I'm sure we all have some great ideas.

It's true that there's a lot you can do. My boyfriend and I have two shows (30 Rock and Parks & Rec, I hiiiighly recommend them!) that we watch together- video chat on one side of the screen, downloaded show on the other.

He's at computer all day at his job, but sites like gmail and facebook are blocked. Blogger isn't, so we set up a blog that we can use to send each other little messages and photos during the day. It's great to log on and see if there's anything waiting for me! Plus when you see all the posts lined up by month, it really makes it look like time is flying by.

03/15/2011 - NOA1

05/31/2011 - NOA2

06/??/2011 - NVC received

06/14/2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal

06/20/2011 - Packet 3 sent from Mtl

06/27/2011 - Sent Packet 3 back

07/07/2011 - RFE for Packet 3 sent from Mtl

07/18/2011 - RFE sent to embassy

07/21/2011 - RFE logged

07/25/2011 - Packet 4 sent, interview date made

10/31/2011 - Interview...APPROVED!

11/11/2011 - Visa ready for pickup

12/21/2011 - POE

02/24/2012 - Married!

05/14/2012 - AOS, EAD, AP forms sent

05/21/2012 - NOA1

08/13/2012 - AOS interview...APPROVED!

07/21/2014 - I-751 filed

Oooh, I want to share how we met too! It's corny but I love it.

We met on a dating site. I wasn't finding anyone interesting in my city and would sometimes click on this Global Matches button it had, just for fun. One time I came across his profile and thought it was super funny and unique. I figured 'hey, why not write to him? We'll probably exchange a few messages and that'll be it.' So my jokey first message was "your profile is hilarious. will you marry me?" Little did we know... :P

03/15/2011 - NOA1

05/31/2011 - NOA2

06/??/2011 - NVC received

06/14/2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal

06/20/2011 - Packet 3 sent from Mtl

06/27/2011 - Sent Packet 3 back

07/07/2011 - RFE for Packet 3 sent from Mtl

07/18/2011 - RFE sent to embassy

07/21/2011 - RFE logged

07/25/2011 - Packet 4 sent, interview date made

10/31/2011 - Interview...APPROVED!

11/11/2011 - Visa ready for pickup

12/21/2011 - POE

02/24/2012 - Married!

05/14/2012 - AOS, EAD, AP forms sent

05/21/2012 - NOA1

08/13/2012 - AOS interview...APPROVED!

07/21/2014 - I-751 filed

I met her cause I had booked plane tickets cause this crazy woman told me she wanted to marry me. Then on the day my flight departs I get an email from her (this past woman) saying essentially No don't come, "I am very very bad woman!" I took the flight anyway. called her when I was there and got her for a couple words but then she hung up on me. I ended up calling her friend and found out that this woman had married another man on that day that I landed!

Well since I had a couple weeks of vacation I decided to go and visit some other countries. I took the Euro bus and stopped in Riga Latvia and hotel. Then I decided to take a walk and see maybe if I could find something to eat. Well I obviously went the wrong way cause I couldn't find a thing. By the time I was getting back toward my hotel. It was late and I just ran into some people waiting at a bus stop. Well the future woman of my dreams was standing there, and I asked her where one could get something to eat. Anyway we both ended up walking to the old town of Riga and we both had dinner together at her favorite restaurant! That was 9 years ago.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

well since all of you shared your stories how you met your fiancee's , i will also share ours....i really want to share it to all of you coz it was the happiest day of my life even its not meant to find someone to date online or married a man out of my country....biggrin.gif

we met in a website called fubar, that day i've been searching for a job online and this website pop up on my screen and i register and make an account because it makes be curious about the site coz its an online bar...i've been going out with friend to the bars for real but i've never seen an online bar like this....but anyway i register that day its July 8, 2009. on the other hand, Austin the name of my fiancee has been on this site a few days before i register it was July 5th the same year....at that time his been looking all the new members and he saw my pic there and visited my profile, then his started to look up all my pictures and leave a comment on a picture that doesn't have a comment...i saw that and i said thank you for the comment! After that day we started to chat everyday there and after a few weeks of chatting we decided to chat in yahoo and then after a few days again we decided to chat using video call....lol it was a little bit nervous but he manage everything, he makes me feel very special the first time we saw each other... he played guitar and sing a song for me....awww thats so sweet, i never forget that....then after 2 months he told me that he loves meheart.gif lol i was shocked!

November 14 he proposed to me and of course i said YES and a big smile like this biggrin.gif back then we never miss a day talking in skype, yahoo, live, google or oovoo! best year for mesmile.gif

we personally met last July 8, 2010 in Germany, me visiting my sisters and him meeting me in person...it was a very good month for us because after that day its our 1st year anniversary....yay so romantic coz we spend the whole time in our apartment we rented, spending time w/ each other (had a bottle of wine, watching our fav american show CHUCK) after that day we spend our time with my sisters and go to a pool(our first time together) i feel very safe around his arms, it was a dream come true....his been holding me for realbiggrin.gif lol, after 25 days of happiness, the reality begins, he went homecrying.gif. and August 8 i went home(philippines). sad.gif

and....i also had my baby shirt.....lol and he had my favorite towelbiggrin.gif

Visa Journey

03/2/2011- I-129F sent via USPS to Dallas Texas Service Center

03/4/2011- delivered to USCIS (Dallas, TX Service Center)

03/10/2011 - Received e-mail notification and routed to VSC

06/23/2011 - NOA2 after 106 days from our NOA1

06/27/2011 - NOA2 hardcopy received

07/11/2011 - Case # assigned (19 days from NOA2)

08/01/2011 - Medical (PASSED)

08/16/2011 - Interview(APPROVED)

09/06/2011 - POE (ATL)

Aw, you all are so damn cute with your stories... I can relate how it feels the first time, how nervous you get, but it also feels like you've known the person for years! When there is a connection, it is great, you have the best time of your life.

I still remember the day me and my parents went to the aiport to pick Matt up for the first time, I couldn't even breath, I was so nervous that I think I forgot how to breath :lol::blush: I remember waiting in the middle of a crowded airport, seeing him for the first time.. we both smiled, a big hug for a long time, offered my hand for him to hold and introduced him to my parents (with translation, of course haha). Coming back home, we'd look at each other and wouldn't believe that, seeing that face for so long online and then finally being able to touch??? CRAZY!! :blink:

We finally got home, he took a shower, ate, I put his clothes in the dresser we had in ''our room'', and we laid down together, to talk... And the most perfect moment I can recall of that day was our first kiss... After minutes talking, and touching each other's hand... he looked at me in the eyes and kissed me softly, after that he said ''Sorry, I had to do this"... my reply.. ''It's okay, just kiss me again"... (L) LOL

We got along so well, my parents love him so much, and the way he treats them is so special. Those first 25 days we spent together, we never had an argument, never got bored, we were pretty much GLUED to each other and all we had was love love love, all the time. Things are easy with him in my life, and he left a shirt with me, for 3 months until the last visit. I carried that shirt with me everywhere, and I also had to sleep with it next to me, because of his smell... something is always missing during the night, but I guess you all knows how it is.

I find amazing how the stories I've been reading here are quite the same, the feelings and emotions are quite the same, just people are different. Remember March Filers, never take the one you love for granted, if we/they have been doing everything we/they can to keep the relationship alive, to keep the love as if is the first time you met...Definitely keep this person for good. I'm happy for you all, and hopefully all of us will get this NOA2 very soon! GOOD LUCK TO ALL :) And congrats for the love stories!!

Carolina.

03/17/2011- Mailed K1 petition

03/25/2011- Email and text NOA1, routed to VSC

03/25/2011- Check cashed

07/05/2011- NOA2, USCIS website, text and email!
10/04/2011- Interview, APPROVED!
10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
11/15/2011- Applied for SSN
01/18/2012- AOS package sent
01/24/2012- NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP
01/25/2012- Check cashed for AOS
02/16/2012- AOS & EAD biometrics
02/13/2012- AOS case transferred to CSC
02/21/2012- AOS application received at CSC
03/15/2012- EAD/AP cards approved
03/26/2012- EAD/AP combo card received
07/30/2012- Service Request on AOS, past 6 months mark...
08/28/2012- Ombudsman & Senator contacted, past 7 months mark...
09/04/2012- AOS Approved!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/13/2014- Mailed I-751(ROC) package to VSC

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/18/2014- NOA1/Letter of Extension

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

02/18/2015- Card Production Ordered/ Approved!

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

omg i loveeeeeeeee reading your stories. is so cute that everyone has something similar, yet very different. :wub: :wub:

we're probably the youngest around here so here we go with our weird story too. we met on a site called myyearbook around 2005. we were at the end of middle school in the summer vacation. i "secretly admired" him and he added me and started to send me these weird messages where he was telling me everything, i guess he trusted me from the start. we kept chatting in there and on myspace for like (2 years....lol). we were best friends for years and secretly had a crush on eachother. i had another boyfriend, japanese, he was sooooooo jealous, sam hated him so bad. he was deleting my accounts, changing my passwords so i cant talk to sam cause he knew i loved him. so after a while i just said STOP and ended it, so me and my baby got togheter like it should have been from the start.

when he visited me in january it was sooooooo funny. we said we would kiss a lot and hug and everything when he got here. he was supposed to get here around 6:30pm and i got in the airport at 5 because i was so nervous. and when the plane landed.........nothing. i thought he fooled me. i started to cry, called my family, my friend, i was desperate. i stayed in the airport till almost 11pm and surprise.. he arrived with the next bucharest plane cause he lost the first flight...i was so excited and relieved. i went to him to kiss him. he looked at me and he was like "i lost my luggage........". well that wasnt romance at all :goofy: but when we arrived at the hotel everything turned out sooooooooooo perfect... :wub: :wub::wub: i took him home and my grandma lovedddddddddd him and stuffed him with food. dad was like "i dont care.......". the weeks we spend togheter were amazing. he's such a loving person.

when he left we were both devastated and criend in the airport sooooo bad. it was a pretty hard time since we found out i was pregnant and at a routine check the doctor told me i have an ectopic pregnancy and we had to take it out :( he was very upset about it but he said everything has a reason..maybe thats true. i cant wait to see him in july again :X:X:X less than 1 month and a half now

hope all the march filers here will have luck and get our noa2 fast so we can be with our loved ones at soon as possible and this time FOREVER!! ^_^

148280zkcv79ffi3.gifDeeDee & Sam 426064ng1n3ghbqw.gif

766837489_784932.gif

from filling I129F to POE- exactly 6 months

for k1 steps and dates check my timeline
AOS approved took 7 months you can chack my timeline for details

ROC

October 6th- mailed package

as1cJVfNw2k0710MTMybHN8MDQyMTdqc3xXZVwnd

I knew we could get this thread to rock! Interesting how many of us met online! Did you all fall in love before you met in person? We did, Stuart kept saying things like "that's why I love you" on the phone, and I asked him point blank: "do you?" and it all went right from there. It's great that we all spent so much time chatting online, I feel that you really get to know the real person when you don't have to worry about making a good impression, and when you finally meet, you already love them and the rest is just gravy! We may not have known our loved ones as long before deciding to marry, but I bet we know them a lot better than most people that take each other for granted, and can touch and hold each other when all we can do is talk! lol!

Our first meeting I flew to St Louis, and he picked me up and took me on a canoe trip for the week. If you want to get to know someone really well, really quickly, share a tent with them for a week, and no bathroom! It was loads of fun, and he loved me just as much sweaty and unshowered as he would dressed to the nines! We had nothing to do but paddle, and snuggle by the campfires. Definitely one of my most romantic times ever!

As to meeting family, I met one of his son's that first trip down, and offered my hand for a handshake and got pulled into a bear hug instead! Stuart has flown up and met my family too, parents, brother, sister's family, etc... They all love him. Also a huge relief is that my son loved him even more in person than on the phone, so much that he wants to call him dad straight away when we move there. Stuart also asked him for permission to marry me, of course I got his blesssing! Anyone else here have a kid in the mix?

Jan 21 2011 sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox - they lost it
Mar 22 2011 - Sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox second time
May 2 2011 - NOA1 at CSC
July 15 2011 - NOA2!!!
July 21 2011 - Hardcopy of NOA2 received in mail
Aug 9 2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal
Sep 7 2011 - Packet 4 sent from embassy
Oct 27 2011 - Interview
Nov 12 2011 - Intended POE VISA delayed due to typo on son's name at the consulate
Nov 22 2011 - Picked up Visa
Nov 26 2011 - New intended POE date
Dec 10 2011 - Wedding

Jan 12 2012 - Sent AOS package
Feb 1 2012 - They send rejection notice, they lost a signature page
Feb 4 2012 - Resent package
Feb 14 2012 - NOA2
Feb 22 2012 - NOA3
March 21 2012 - Biometrics
March 30 2012 - NOA4
May 16 2012 - Interview date

April 2014 - application for I751 Removal of Conditions
May 7 2014 - NOA for notice of receipt and extension letter received
May 8 2014- Verification of inclusion of a dependent letter received
Not dated but in May - letter requesting interview received
July 10 2014 - ASC appointment notice for biometrics received

July 24 2014 Biometrics appointment

Jan 22 2015 - USCIS call

March 18 2015 - USCIS call

April 2 2015 - USCIS call

May 14 2015 - Infopass appt

July 21 2015 - infopass appt

Sept 18 2015 - infopass appt
Feb 25 2016 - USCIS call
Feb 25 2016 - Ombudsman request form sent

I knew we could get this thread to rock! Interesting how many of us met online! Did you all fall in love before you met in person? We did, Stuart kept saying things like "that's why I love you" on the phone, and I asked him point blank: "do you?" and it all went right from there. It's great that we all spent so much time chatting online, I feel that you really get to know the real person when you don't have to worry about making a good impression, and when you finally meet, you already love them and the rest is just gravy! We may not have known our loved ones as long before deciding to marry, but I bet we know them a lot better than most people that take each other for granted, and can touch and hold each other when all we can do is talk! lol!

That's it!!!! I said that before and I totally agree. And yes, we can rock this thread!!! :dance:

03/25/2011- Check cashed

10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

:thumbs: Same here. We met on a music-side by chance, and totally fell in love just trough mails and phone. I'll never forget the first time we met, one of the greatest days in our life, felt like we knew each other before for a long long time - we are soulmates! :dance:

K1:

03/03/11 filed for K1

03/08/11 NOA1

06/06/11 NOA2

07/06/11 pack 3

07/22/11 pack 4

08/04/11 interview

08/10/11 visa in mail

AOS:

11/19/11 POE @ Seattle
12/08/11 Wedding heart.gif
01/11/12 filed for AOS/EAD/AP
01/17/12 NOA 1 (hardcopy)
02/08/12 biometrics
03/21/12 EAD/AP combo-card received // applied for SSN
03/22/12 AOS interview - approved! (after 2 month 11 days)
03/26/12 received "Welcome to the United States"-letter and SSN
03/30/12 GC in hands!!!

ROC:

01/04/14 filed for ROC

01/07/14 NOA 1

02/03/14 biometrics

04/17/14 approved

04/23/14 GC in hands

Citizenship:

02/24/15 BBG approved (permit to retain German citizenship)

04/15/15 N-400 filed

04/21/15 check cashed

04/24/15 NOA1 (priority date 04/16)

05/11/15 biometrics (early walk-in 05/04/15)

05/14/15 in-line for interview

10/17/15 interview letter in mail

11/17/15 interview

11/20/15 oath ceremony

I'm a U.S. citizen!

12/04/15 U.S. passport

its really nice when i see people convinced they found their soulmates :) it seems we're the first to give up in here. i hope he will stop the visa process too since i dont think this will work out anymore. when a guy tells his fiancee "#### you, im tired of you" doesnt sound that good to me. maybe is time for me to back off and give him space for some real life. he spent his live enough on internet and probably he wasnt ready for a family. we're 21 after all. i dont really know what to do from now on. im so lost

148280zkcv79ffi3.gifDeeDee & Sam 426064ng1n3ghbqw.gif

766837489_784932.gif

from filling I129F to POE- exactly 6 months

for k1 steps and dates check my timeline
AOS approved took 7 months you can chack my timeline for details

ROC

October 6th- mailed package

as1cJVfNw2k0710MTMybHN8MDQyMTdqc3xXZVwnd

its really nice when i see people convinced they found their soulmates :) it seems we're the first to give up in here. i hope he will stop the visa process too since i dont think this will work out anymore. when a guy tells his fiancee "#### you, im tired of you" doesnt sound that good to me. maybe is time for me to back off and give him space for some real life. he spent his live enough on internet and probably he wasnt ready for a family. we're 21 after all. i dont really know what to do from now on. im so lost

Aw sweetie, I am so sorry to hear that! :( Give it some time, think twice if it'll worth both ways, stop the process or stop the whole relationship. He's not right telling you that, and I do understand your frustration, but if he apologize and explain what happened, you stop the process for an argument that could be solved, give it some time and think about all your options. I hope things work out for you, if you stay with him or not, I wish you good luck. Take care.

Carolina

03/25/2011- Check cashed

10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:wow: Give it a little time and make sure. Maybe he's just having a really bad week? :( I hope it works out for you.

T7vMm5.png

05/09 - Met playing games online

08/21/09 - Relationship changed to more than friends

10/28/09 - 11/05/09 - Flew to Canada, met in person

12/16/10 - My baby flew into US to visit

01/26/10 - He proposed!!!! <3

03/16/11 - I-129F Packet Sent to Texas lockbox via USPS (2-day)

03/18/11 - confirmed delivery to lockbox via usps

03/22/11 - NOA1 issued

03/24/11 - Received email re: application was received and forwarded to VSC and NOA1 mailed out

03/24/11 - Check cashed

03/28/11 - Received NOA1 hardcopy by mail

03/29/11 - "Touched"

05/05/11 - Baby flew home :(

08/10/11 - NOA2 (07/21/11 - 08/03/11 - possible NOA2 estimated dates)

08/13/11 - NOA2 hardcopy received via mail

08/24/11 - Received email response w/ NVC case #

08/29/11 - Called NVC - advised our case is under additional processing :S

NVC Received : 2011-08-24

NVC Left : 2011-09-02

Consulate Received : 2011-09-08

Packet 3 Received : 2011-09-13

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-09-14

Packet 4 Received : 2011-09-19

Interview Date : 2011-11-03

APPROVED!!!!!!

POE: 12-7-2011

GETTING MARRIED 02-06-2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone else here have a kid in the mix?

I have two kids and am divorced, but my fiance has never been married. My kids love my fiance.

T7vMm5.png

05/09 - Met playing games online

08/21/09 - Relationship changed to more than friends

10/28/09 - 11/05/09 - Flew to Canada, met in person

12/16/10 - My baby flew into US to visit

01/26/10 - He proposed!!!! <3

03/16/11 - I-129F Packet Sent to Texas lockbox via USPS (2-day)

03/18/11 - confirmed delivery to lockbox via usps

03/22/11 - NOA1 issued

03/24/11 - Received email re: application was received and forwarded to VSC and NOA1 mailed out

03/24/11 - Check cashed

03/28/11 - Received NOA1 hardcopy by mail

03/29/11 - "Touched"

05/05/11 - Baby flew home :(

08/10/11 - NOA2 (07/21/11 - 08/03/11 - possible NOA2 estimated dates)

08/13/11 - NOA2 hardcopy received via mail

08/24/11 - Received email response w/ NVC case #

08/29/11 - Called NVC - advised our case is under additional processing :S

NVC Received : 2011-08-24

NVC Left : 2011-09-02

Consulate Received : 2011-09-08

Packet 3 Received : 2011-09-13

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-09-14

Packet 4 Received : 2011-09-19

Interview Date : 2011-11-03

APPROVED!!!!!!

POE: 12-7-2011

GETTING MARRIED 02-06-2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.