TJ01212011

March 2011 Filers..

1,983 posts in this topic

Thanks so much Looky - Well she can see what they've got in their system and seems to be saying that we sent everything. She also seems to be very aware of the mess with parts of our petition all over the place and is trying to collect it all up so it can be processed. I'm hoping its a good sign too - but the waiting is just killing me ... :wacko:

BTW, when do you go away ?

Yes I can imagine the wait is killing, but hopefully you get some news soon. Government agencies can be painfully frustrating and also USCI is under staffed. :wacko:

I won't tell when I'm leaving cause of some strange things that have gone on. Now even my emails to and from the embassy have been directly to the visa chief and even the appointment letter came directly through her email. So to ensure no leaks .....

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yes I can imagine the wait is killing, but hopefully you get some news soon. Government agencies can be painfully frustrating and also USCI is under staffed. :wacko:

I won't tell when I'm leaving cause of some strange things that have gone on. Now even my emails to and from the embassy have been directly to the visa chief and even the appointment letter came directly through her email. So to ensure no leaks .....

Ok... yes of course, I understand - well I'll keep you posted on what happens with us. To you both (F)

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Andie and Looky: I am just stopping by the thread to say hello and let you both know I have been--and still am--thinking about you all, wishing and praying for the best, and giving you my best pep club/cheer squad resounding "Hurrahs" for you, continuing to cheer you on to ultimate victory! :-) Your tenacity and patience are admirable and truly, truly incredible. --RK

K-1
May 4, 2006 - We first meet in Singapore
[March 2008 to October 2011] - RK visits Inday in Philippines; multiple visits
April 11, 2010 - RK proposes on Palawan Island; Inday says "Yes! Yes!"
Apr 4, 2011 - I-129F mailed
Apr 11, 2011 - petition received, NOA1, application routed to VSC
Aug 3, 2011 - NOA2! I-129F petition approved!! Yahoo!!!
Aug 10, 2011 - NVC forwards petition to Manila
Aug 17, 2011 - Petition arrives Manila
October 4, 2011 - Medical passed; thank you for answered prayer!
October 12, 2011 - K-1 Visa approved!! Thank you for more prayers anwswered!!
November 24, 2011 - POE! (Thanksgiving Day) Prayers answered!!!! Many Thanks!!!!
Feb 5, 2012 - Wedding Ceremony!

AOS
June 14, 2012 - AOS filed (EAD & AP concurrently filed also); sent via FedEx courier
June 19, 2012 - text notification indicating receipt AOS package
June 25, 2012 - hardcopy AOS, EAD, AP "NOA1"s (I-797C) received
June 29, 2012 - appointment letter for biometrics received (appointment: mid-July)
July 14, 2012 - Biometrics appointment: complete
July 18, 2012 - Case transferred to California Service Center notice received
August 27, 2012 - Combo EAD & AP card received

April 25, 2012 - Permanent Resident card (conditional) received; Yahoo!!! (no interview)

REMOVAL OF CONDITONS
March 28, 2015 - I-751 filed; sent via USPS priority mail, signature upon delivery requested

• 4 weeks later...

Andie and Looky: I am just stopping by the thread to say hello and let you both know I have been--and still am--thinking about you all, wishing and praying for the best, and giving you my best pep club/cheer squad resounding "Hurrahs" for you, continuing to cheer you on to ultimate victory! :-) Your tenacity and patience are admirable and truly, truly incredible. --RK

Hi RK, Andie and all, didn't feel like posting for a while, cause I'm sitting on pins and needles. Seems Loreta has a knack for getting herself into trouble.

She had a tick bite I guess nearly a month ago in Latvia. She had a servere reaction to it, and later got red spots or rashes all over her skin. Don't know whether that was an allergic reaction to the medicine they were giving her. Her flight back was on the Aug 9th and I suggested for her to change it. But the next available seats would have been a week or more later. My mistake, I should have asked her to change her flight anyway. She took the flight and landed at Warsaw airport in Poland. Her layover there was nearly 7 hours, and what happened to her waiting for the flight I'm murky about.

I think she made it to Cyprus but I think she is probably in a hospital there. Her cyprus phone seems to be on, as far as I can tell, I just can't get a connection. Her international phone needs a good signal to connect to a network. Those 2 things give me the thought that she's somewhere where there's not much of a signal, and a hospital fits that. At this point I'm just hoping and praying that she will recover from this tick bite.

I told the embassy to cancel the interview and that I need time, a couple months to see if I hear from her before I would try to reschedule.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Looky - Wow. I think you and your fiance aree strong contenders for the saga of the decade award. That is said with sympathy and a feeble effort to imbue a bit of much needed levity. In all seriousness, thoughts and prayers to your fiancee in hopes she will make it OK through this next part of the saga. Also, for you Looky, it must be a bit frustrating not to know her exact current circumstances or whereabouts. Is it possible to make a call to some likely hospitals? Just an idea. Thoughts and prayers continuing. --RK

K-1
May 4, 2006 - We first meet in Singapore
[March 2008 to October 2011] - RK visits Inday in Philippines; multiple visits
April 11, 2010 - RK proposes on Palawan Island; Inday says "Yes! Yes!"
Apr 4, 2011 - I-129F mailed
Apr 11, 2011 - petition received, NOA1, application routed to VSC
Aug 3, 2011 - NOA2! I-129F petition approved!! Yahoo!!!
Aug 10, 2011 - NVC forwards petition to Manila
Aug 17, 2011 - Petition arrives Manila
October 4, 2011 - Medical passed; thank you for answered prayer!
October 12, 2011 - K-1 Visa approved!! Thank you for more prayers anwswered!!
November 24, 2011 - POE! (Thanksgiving Day) Prayers answered!!!! Many Thanks!!!!
Feb 5, 2012 - Wedding Ceremony!

AOS
June 14, 2012 - AOS filed (EAD & AP concurrently filed also); sent via FedEx courier
June 19, 2012 - text notification indicating receipt AOS package
June 25, 2012 - hardcopy AOS, EAD, AP "NOA1"s (I-797C) received
June 29, 2012 - appointment letter for biometrics received (appointment: mid-July)
July 14, 2012 - Biometrics appointment: complete
July 18, 2012 - Case transferred to California Service Center notice received
August 27, 2012 - Combo EAD & AP card received

April 25, 2012 - Permanent Resident card (conditional) received; Yahoo!!! (no interview)

REMOVAL OF CONDITONS
March 28, 2015 - I-751 filed; sent via USPS priority mail, signature upon delivery requested

@Looky - Wow. I think you and your fiance aree strong contenders for the saga of the decade award. That is said with sympathy and a feeble effort to imbue a bit of much needed levity. In all seriousness, thoughts and prayers to your fiancee in hopes she will make it OK through this next part of the saga. Also, for you Looky, it must be a bit frustrating not to know her exact current circumstances or whereabouts. Is it possible to make a call to some likely hospitals? Just an idea. Thoughts and prayers continuing. --RK

Thanks RK, yes a good movie could me made out of our relationship, but I hope not with the ending of a Romeo and Juliet movie. Oh there are suprisingly so many clinics out there, but its just a guess, as I don't really know anything for a fact. She's even lost her memory in the past. I will just have to wait it out cause until I hear from her nothing is really going to help. I tried to call her mother in Latvia, but Loreta doesn't like to worry her mother so all her mother thought was that Loreta was in Cyprus.

Thanks for the prayers. I always have much better chance to get a connection to her Cyprus phone on weekends so who knows maybe one of these coming weekends I'll be able to talk to her. If she's conscious and hasn't lost her memory she'll contact me somehow. I try to keep my mind occupied with work and other stuff.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Thanks RK, yes a good movie could me made out of our relationship, but I hope not with the ending of a Romeo and Juliet movie. Oh there are suprisingly so many clinics out there, but its just a guess, as I don't really know anything for a fact. She's even lost her memory in the past. I will just have to wait it out cause until I hear from her nothing is really going to help. I tried to call her mother in Latvia, but Loreta doesn't like to worry her mother so all her mother thought was that Loreta was in Cyprus.

Thanks for the prayers. I always have much better chance to get a connection to her Cyprus phone on weekends so who knows maybe one of these coming weekends I'll be able to talk to her. If she's conscious and hasn't lost her memory she'll contact me somehow. I try to keep my mind occupied with work and other stuff.

Well RK good news for me. Loreta wasn't able to take that flight to Cyprus and ended up in a hospital in Poland instead. She did lose her memory and fortunately one of her friends found her and got her back to Cyprus.

Sometimes I dial her international phone number without realizing it. Thats what happened this morning. The phone was ringing and I had to recheck the number I dialed! For sure it was her number! I finally got her, but she had to ask who I was! I told her my name and she did think she knew this name from America! But anyway thats a great sign and no doubt she'll get all her memory back in 2 or 3 days. :dance:

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

Just catching up here with the recent news. Lots of ups and downs for you Looky, but seems like things are turning around again. What a worrying time... yes definitely a movie in the making. I was relieved to read your last post and hope things continue to improve for Loreta over the coming days.

We still don't have any final word, but the Tier 2 said they seemed to have everything they needed.... this all took a couple more weeks. She then said she had done her appraisal and had forwarded it to her supervisor in Vermont with her recommendations. We then got a posted update from the supervisor saying the Tier 2 had requested an expedite and we would hear more in about a week. We should have something any day now, but I know there are lots of delays at present within the system, so we just wait and hope. There is still no certainty of an approval so its very stressful. I will let you knowof any more news at it happens.

RK also, thanks so much for your support. Today is 21 months since we have been together, so it has been a long road. Not much of a life, but if it all works out it will be worth it. Best wishes to you all.

A.

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Just catching up here with the recent news. Lots of ups and downs for you Looky, but seems like things are turning around again. What a worrying time... yes definitely a movie in the making. I was relieved to read your last post and hope things continue to improve for Loreta over the coming days.

We still don't have any final word, but the Tier 2 said they seemed to have everything they needed.... this all took a couple more weeks. She then said she had done her appraisal and had forwarded it to her supervisor in Vermont with her recommendations. We then got a posted update from the supervisor saying the Tier 2 had requested an expedite and we would hear more in about a week. We should have something any day now, but I know there are lots of delays at present within the system, so we just wait and hope. There is still no certainty of an approval so its very stressful. I will let you knowof any more news at it happens.

RK also, thanks so much for your support. Today is 21 months since we have been together, so it has been a long road. Not much of a life, but if it all works out it will be worth it. Best wishes to you all.

A.

Andie, thats good to hear that they are finally getting your case together. You deserve an expedite. This whole experience has been very crazy for you, being in limbo for so long. It sounds to me like there's a little light peeping through the dark tunnel. Hopefully something good will happen soon. (F)

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

Andie, thats good to hear that they are finally getting your case together. You deserve an expedite. This whole experience has been very crazy for you, being in limbo for so long. It sounds to me like there's a little light peeping through the dark tunnel. Hopefully something good will happen soon. (F)

Thanks Looky. Its still all pretty much up one day and down the next - today wasn't such a good day - I was hoping for some news and still nothing. I just want to get on with life and the delays seem to go on and on. There is no reasoning behind it and we don't deserve this. Anyway, not much anyone can do.. its just all a day to day battle.

Thanks for your kind words..

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The person with case number before mine got approved yesterday. :dance: :dance:

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

Timeline

Thanks Looky. Its still all pretty much up one day and down the next - today wasn't such a good day - I was hoping for some news and still nothing. I just want to get on with life and the delays seem to go on and on. There is no reasoning behind it and we don't deserve this. Anyway, not much anyone can do.. its just all a day to day battle.

Thanks for your kind words..

Despite what they said... still haven't received anything

:crying::cry::( ....... :clock:

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Despite what they said... still haven't received anything

:crying::cry::( ....... :clock:

Oh but Andie this is USCIS we're taking about, whats fast to them is pretty darn slow to the rest of us. The waits not at all easy but all you can do is focus your thoughts on something else. What they call expedite may still take several months. You've waited so long, the end is in sight, just hold on. (F)

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Any news guys? We're all waiting for you to catch up to us, the AOS is slowing down a lot too, some of us are at 8 months now, hoping that's not holding you back any either.

@Islandgal, congrats, but I think you want the 2012 thread, this is last years. Also, please don't check other people's numbers, it's against the law and you could get in a lot of trouble, as you agree when you use the site that you will only use it lawfully and to check information that you are allowed to check. No sense breaking a federal law when you want them on your side.

Jan 21 2011 sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox - they lost it
Mar 22 2011 - Sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox second time
May 2 2011 - NOA1 at CSC
July 15 2011 - NOA2!!!
July 21 2011 - Hardcopy of NOA2 received in mail
Aug 9 2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal
Sep 7 2011 - Packet 4 sent from embassy
Oct 27 2011 - Interview
Nov 12 2011 - Intended POE VISA delayed due to typo on son's name at the consulate
Nov 22 2011 - Picked up Visa
Nov 26 2011 - New intended POE date
Dec 10 2011 - Wedding

Jan 12 2012 - Sent AOS package
Feb 1 2012 - They send rejection notice, they lost a signature page
Feb 4 2012 - Resent package
Feb 14 2012 - NOA2
Feb 22 2012 - NOA3
March 21 2012 - Biometrics
March 30 2012 - NOA4
May 16 2012 - Interview date

April 2014 - application for I751 Removal of Conditions
May 7 2014 - NOA for notice of receipt and extension letter received
May 8 2014- Verification of inclusion of a dependent letter received
Not dated but in May - letter requesting interview received
July 10 2014 - ASC appointment notice for biometrics received

July 24 2014 Biometrics appointment

Jan 22 2015 - USCIS call

March 18 2015 - USCIS call

April 2 2015 - USCIS call

May 14 2015 - Infopass appt

July 21 2015 - infopass appt

Sept 18 2015 - infopass appt
Feb 25 2016 - USCIS call
Feb 25 2016 - Ombudsman request form sent

Any news guys? We're all waiting for you to catch up to us, the AOS is slowing down a lot too, some of us are at 8 months now, hoping that's not holding you back any either.

Hi Thea, thanks, hopefully you will get thru with AOS soon. Well in my situation we're off on another sidetrack and need to handle that first before anything can happen. Loreta's memory isn't completely back yet. She knows me but it seems she can't quite put her finger on the details of where she knows me from. She doesn't remember any of her friends in Cyprus. She trusts me though so that makes it easier. Its been 2 weeks. We're talking about having her see a hypnotist if she doesn't get her memory back soon. Its a little frustrating cause I know she knows things but she doesn't know how she knows. The memories are there in her subconscious but they have to come out.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.