TJ01212011

March 2011 Filers..

1,983 posts in this topic

Looky, you just need to get her HOME with you! No more crazy drama for the two of you please!!!! It's just not FAIR for you guys to continue to have these roadblocks thrown up....

Jan 21 2011 sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox - they lost it
Mar 22 2011 - Sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox second time
May 2 2011 - NOA1 at CSC
July 15 2011 - NOA2!!!
July 21 2011 - Hardcopy of NOA2 received in mail
Aug 9 2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal
Sep 7 2011 - Packet 4 sent from embassy
Oct 27 2011 - Interview
Nov 12 2011 - Intended POE VISA delayed due to typo on son's name at the consulate
Nov 22 2011 - Picked up Visa
Nov 26 2011 - New intended POE date
Dec 10 2011 - Wedding

Jan 12 2012 - Sent AOS package
Feb 1 2012 - They send rejection notice, they lost a signature page
Feb 4 2012 - Resent package
Feb 14 2012 - NOA2
Feb 22 2012 - NOA3
March 21 2012 - Biometrics
March 30 2012 - NOA4
May 16 2012 - Interview date

April 2014 - application for I751 Removal of Conditions
May 7 2014 - NOA for notice of receipt and extension letter received
May 8 2014- Verification of inclusion of a dependent letter received
Not dated but in May - letter requesting interview received
July 10 2014 - ASC appointment notice for biometrics received

July 24 2014 Biometrics appointment

Jan 22 2015 - USCIS call

March 18 2015 - USCIS call

April 2 2015 - USCIS call

May 14 2015 - Infopass appt

July 21 2015 - infopass appt

Sept 18 2015 - infopass appt
Feb 25 2016 - USCIS call
Feb 25 2016 - Ombudsman request form sent

Looky, you just need to get her HOME with you! No more crazy drama for the two of you please!!!! It's just not FAIR for you guys to continue to have these roadblocks thrown up....

Thanks Thea, I am trying my best. I think she should be free now to travel home now, if she feels strong enough. I would love to go to Germany and help her to Cyprus but with no direct way to communicate I am afraid that we might cross each others path again ( as in, I might go to Frankfurt while she is on her way to Cyprus ). She and I don't want anymore drama either, I'm just a little bit afraid that maybe her health is failing more and more so I can't guarantee no more drama. But I am a fighter and so is she and I will find a way to make it happen as long as she holds on.

Thanks for your support Thea, unfortunately I think only time can tell on this one, and how she feels about everyting after recovering from her operation.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Thanks Thea, I am trying my best. I think she should be free now to travel home now, if she feels strong enough. I would love to go to Germany and help her to Cyprus but with no direct way to communicate I am afraid that we might cross each others path again ( as in, I might go to Frankfurt while she is on her way to Cyprus ). She and I don't want anymore drama either, I'm just a little bit afraid that maybe her health is failing more and more so I can't guarantee no more drama. But I am a fighter and so is she and I will find a way to make it happen as long as she holds on.

Thanks for your support Thea, unfortunately I think only time can tell on this one, and how she feels about everyting after recovering from her operation.

(F)

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

(F)

A big thank you to you too Andie. Loreta is back in Cyprus. She does not recall having an operation so the indirect info was wrong. She had a very high fever and before she knew it she was out like a light at Frankfurt airport. She lost her memory after that and didn't remember anything. She was at a clinic there and then an old German couple that takes care of orphaned children took her in. She reminded them of a daughter they once had.

I spoke to her today and right now she is busy trying to get her dog back from the doggy hotel. The place she was living in did not hold her room, so now she will be moving which is fine with me cause the instant I saw the place she was living at I wanted her in a better place than that dump. She is recovering and a bit full of nerves but I think will improve. Also she still does want to do the interview just needs a little time to calm down and settle from the craziness.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

I explained it all to the embassy in email and mentioned that this time I will ask Loreta to call them to discuss things with them, once she is feeling up to it after all she has gone through, and also request another interview. Also I asked if this was acceptable.

They responded back, in email the next day ( today ) saying that they are looking forward to talking with Loreta!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looky, thanks for the update and glad the embassy seems to be understanding of the situation or very willing to take into account all the extenuating circumstances. Mostly, wishing the best for Loreta and her health. Keeping Loreta and you in prayer and thought. --RK

K-1
May 4, 2006 - We first meet in Singapore
[March 2008 to October 2011] - RK visits Inday in Philippines; multiple visits
April 11, 2010 - RK proposes on Palawan Island; Inday says "Yes! Yes!"
Apr 4, 2011 - I-129F mailed
Apr 11, 2011 - petition received, NOA1, application routed to VSC
Aug 3, 2011 - NOA2! I-129F petition approved!! Yahoo!!!
Aug 10, 2011 - NVC forwards petition to Manila
Aug 17, 2011 - Petition arrives Manila
October 4, 2011 - Medical passed; thank you for answered prayer!
October 12, 2011 - K-1 Visa approved!! Thank you for more prayers anwswered!!
November 24, 2011 - POE! (Thanksgiving Day) Prayers answered!!!! Many Thanks!!!!
Feb 5, 2012 - Wedding Ceremony!

AOS
June 14, 2012 - AOS filed (EAD & AP concurrently filed also); sent via FedEx courier
June 19, 2012 - text notification indicating receipt AOS package
June 25, 2012 - hardcopy AOS, EAD, AP "NOA1"s (I-797C) received
June 29, 2012 - appointment letter for biometrics received (appointment: mid-July)
July 14, 2012 - Biometrics appointment: complete
July 18, 2012 - Case transferred to California Service Center notice received
August 27, 2012 - Combo EAD & AP card received

April 25, 2012 - Permanent Resident card (conditional) received; Yahoo!!! (no interview)

REMOVAL OF CONDITONS
March 28, 2015 - I-751 filed; sent via USPS priority mail, signature upon delivery requested

Looky, thanks for the update and glad the embassy seems to be understanding of the situation or very willing to take into account all the extenuating circumstances. Mostly, wishing the best for Loreta and her health. Keeping Loreta and you in prayer and thought. --RK

Thank you so much RK. I am thinking this last incident was a remnant from that taxi accident. She was still getting a little dizzy and some headaches. It didn't help that when she booked her flight the agent made a mistake and her connecting flight in Frankfurt was the next day. That freaked her out when they told her at Frankfurt that there were no flights to Cyprus that day. She went to her mothers home in Latvia fearing that she may lose her memory. However, unfortunately she didn't lose her memory at home but at the connectiing airport, which was the really scary part.

Of course its too early to say but so far she feels pretty good, and having her dog with her calms her down enormously.

Yes the Embassy has been quite understanding and also I've been doing a bit of pleading our case with them via email. Fortunately for us its a relatively quiet Embassy and much more personal than most.

We are also keeping our fingers crossed that maybe the third time is the charm. Thanks for the support RK. Hope all is working out great for Inday and you.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

I haven't been able to keep up with everybody but just wanted to say as we approach the Christmas Holiday - most of the March filers seem to be where they want to be now and those of us who have not achieved that yet are hanging on. One month of summer down here in NZ already gone, so far mostly rain :wacko:

Anyway.. to you all Happy Holidays and best wishes wherever you are team.

(Looky, very best of wishes to you and Loreta and I'll be watching here to read some good news.)

(F)

Andie

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

I haven't been able to keep up with everybody but just wanted to say as we approach the Christmas Holiday - most of the March filers seem to be where they want to be now and those of us who have not achieved that yet are hanging on. One month of summer down here in NZ already gone, so far mostly rain :wacko:

Anyway.. to you all Happy Holidays and best wishes wherever you are team.

(Looky, very best of wishes to you and Loreta and I'll be watching here to read some good news.)

(F)

Andie

Happy holdays and best wishes to everybody, Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

I never thought about it before Andie its summer for you over in NZ so then you have never had a white Christmas over there??? Well then its a good thing Santa's reindeer fly or his sleigh would never work without snow on the ground!

Thanks Andie, things seem fine for Loreta right now, I want to give her time to relax and ease her mind before I can say much else. Best wishes to you and I hope Santa drops your wish come true down the chimney! (F)

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Looky--You are welcome. Yes, things are wonderful with Inday here. Among holiday festivities, we have been busy working on wedding planning. Decided to do it up "big" within the 90-day time frame. Initially discusssed doing justice of the peace option soon after Inday's arrival then take time planning big celebration later. However, decided we wanted to later in life look back and remember the festivities and the ceremony on the same day and realized we could do it because Inday and I are both orbganizers and overchievers anyway plus wedding planning is a good way to currently occupy much of Inday's time (not that she ever has trouble thinking of a million projects to do!!!)

I hope things are continuing to be OK for Loreta. Also hope that you are both able to enjoy the holiday season.

--RK

K-1
May 4, 2006 - We first meet in Singapore
[March 2008 to October 2011] - RK visits Inday in Philippines; multiple visits
April 11, 2010 - RK proposes on Palawan Island; Inday says "Yes! Yes!"
Apr 4, 2011 - I-129F mailed
Apr 11, 2011 - petition received, NOA1, application routed to VSC
Aug 3, 2011 - NOA2! I-129F petition approved!! Yahoo!!!
Aug 10, 2011 - NVC forwards petition to Manila
Aug 17, 2011 - Petition arrives Manila
October 4, 2011 - Medical passed; thank you for answered prayer!
October 12, 2011 - K-1 Visa approved!! Thank you for more prayers anwswered!!
November 24, 2011 - POE! (Thanksgiving Day) Prayers answered!!!! Many Thanks!!!!
Feb 5, 2012 - Wedding Ceremony!

AOS
June 14, 2012 - AOS filed (EAD & AP concurrently filed also); sent via FedEx courier
June 19, 2012 - text notification indicating receipt AOS package
June 25, 2012 - hardcopy AOS, EAD, AP "NOA1"s (I-797C) received
June 29, 2012 - appointment letter for biometrics received (appointment: mid-July)
July 14, 2012 - Biometrics appointment: complete
July 18, 2012 - Case transferred to California Service Center notice received
August 27, 2012 - Combo EAD & AP card received

April 25, 2012 - Permanent Resident card (conditional) received; Yahoo!!! (no interview)

REMOVAL OF CONDITONS
March 28, 2015 - I-751 filed; sent via USPS priority mail, signature upon delivery requested

@Looky--You are welcome. Yes, things are wonderful with Inday here. Among holiday festivities, we have been busy working on wedding planning. Decided to do it up "big" within the 90-day time frame. Initially discusssed doing justice of the peace option soon after Inday's arrival then take time planning big celebration later. However, decided we wanted to later in life look back and remember the festivities and the ceremony on the same day and realized we could do it because Inday and I are both orbganizers and overchievers anyway plus wedding planning is a good way to currently occupy much of Inday's time (not that she ever has trouble thinking of a million projects to do!!!)

I hope things are continuing to be OK for Loreta. Also hope that you are both able to enjoy the holiday season.

--RK

RK, sounds like you and Inday have got big plans coming soon, congratulations!!!

Yes we're enjoying the holidays as much as we can. We've gotten to talk to each other for over a week now and it makes all the difference in the world for both of us and we're both happy! She had to move from the last place that she was living, and after seeing the place, I'm glad cause that other place was downright dangerous. I know the place she's at now and its much better!

I asked her to call the embassy and she talked to somebody there about getting a new interview. The guy mostly asked why she missed the past interviews and said to send them an email. Mostly I wanted her to call so that she would get a little more comfortable with talking to them, and realize that there's nothing to be nervous about. Also I wanted her to call to dispel the notion they seemed to be building up that she might not want to go to America!

I'll send the email to the embassy asking for another interview date once I talk to Loreta again to see if she needs more than a week or two before the interview.

Good to hear you and Inday are celebrating and enjoying your new lives together!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

Happy holdays and best wishes to everybody, Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

I never thought about it before Andie its summer for you over in NZ so then you have never had a white Christmas over there??? Well then its a good thing Santa's reindeer fly or his sleigh would never work without snow on the ground!

Thanks Andie, things seem fine for Loreta right now, I want to give her time to relax and ease her mind before I can say much else. Best wishes to you and I hope Santa drops your wish come true down the chimney! (F)

Hi Looky,

No such thing as a white Christmas here unless you want to go climbing in the mountains at least 4 hours further south from where I live, and its pretty rocky with slushy melting snow at this time of the year. I have had a white Christmas a couple of times in Canada many years ago and it was pretty amazing.

Nice to know you and Loreta are getting back on track and she is feeling better. Hope the interview is close and you can be together soon. (F)

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Hi Looky,

No such thing as a white Christmas here unless you want to go climbing in the mountains at least 4 hours further south from where I live, and its pretty rocky with slushy melting snow at this time of the year. I have had a white Christmas a couple of times in Canada many years ago and it was pretty amazing.

Nice to know you and Loreta are getting back on track and she is feeling better. Hope the interview is close and you can be together soon. (F)

Thanks Andie, actually whats funny is that we're not really off schedule, our plan was always for me to bring her and the dog over to America around late spring or early summer cause I know it'd be a bit of a shock to her system to go right from a warm climate to winter.

I wrote the email to the embassy to request an interview around the 20th of January or later. Funny they want to keep everything we and they write in one email and so far the email has become more than 7 pages! Oh they're giving her a little heat for missing the interviews, sort of like they don't believe she was sick! I had to write a paragraph or two in response explaing why they are wrong!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Well the Embassy was pretty quick to send the interview date of January 2nd. I had to call them and tell them that was way too soon! Anyway we settled on January 27th.

She still has some brief mild, dizzyness and/or headaches in the mornings but they're getting better. I think this third time will be the charm!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

Well the Embassy was pretty quick to send the interview date of January 2nd. I had to call them and tell them that was way too soon! Anyway we settled on January 27th.

She still has some brief mild, dizzyness and/or headaches in the mornings but they're getting better. I think this third time will be the charm!

Sounding good Looky !

Happy New Year everybody! (Jan 1st now in this part of the world)

Very best wishes for a fantastic 2012 to you all :yes:(F)

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.