PlutoX

Who has recently applied for US Passport?

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone. I just stumbled on this site, and found a lot of useful information. I just recently applied for my US Passport on 2/15/2011. I was wondering has anyone here applied for their passport lately? The reason I ask this me, and my friend recently applied together, and she is already getting a tracking number to receive her passport in the mail? My status still shows the same since last week; We both applied for routine service.

If you applied for both a U.S. Passport Book and a U.S. Passport Card on the same application, the newly issued documents, as well as your returned citizenship evidence, may be mailed to you in separate packages at different times. Therefore, it is possible to receive 3 separate mailings; one with your returned citizenship evidence, one with your newly issued passport book, and one with your newly issued passport card. It is currently being processed.

Your passport application locator number is xxxxxxxxx.

When you applied, you requested Routine Service. See our website for more information on current Processing Times.

We are processing Routine Applications in approximately 4 to 6 weeks from the time of application.

If you are traveling within 2 weeks and have not received your passport and have further questions about the status of your application, you may e-mail or contact the National Passport Information Center with the above locator number. It will enable them to update you on the status of your application.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied Feb 11, I believe. I'm not 100% certain, but it's not far from that date. Received my passport today. No passport card yet, or naturalization certificate. I did not get a tracking number, just found the packet in the mailbox when I got home.

I-129F sent .........................8/08/2006

Interview............................3/23/2007

VISA RECEIVED .......................3/29/2007

Sent AOS package to CHI..............7/12/2007

Biometrics in CLE, OH................8/14/2007

Interview in CLE, OH................10/16/2007

GREEN CARD RECEIVED.................11/15/2007

Sent ROC to CSC......................8/10/2009

NOA1.................................8/12/2009

Biometrics...........................9/18/2009

Card Production Ordered ............10/01/2009

Sent N400 to AZ lockbox ............11/08/2010

Application received................11/12/2010

Check cashed........................11/15/2010

Biometrics (CLE)....................12/03/2010

Interview (CLE).....................01/14/2010

Oath Taking (CLE)...................02/04/2010

Filed: Other Timeline

Since you did not apply for expedited service, expect your passport to be delivered within 14 to 21 days. The application locator number is completely worthless.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi, i just got my passports days ago (Book and Card). and yes. i got that message, so before i received my passport Book in about 3 or 5 days, the status changed.

check my timeline.

Edited by Sand

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Out of curiosity - why the panic? Sand indicated that he/she applied in late Jan and got the passport Feb 25th - roughly 1 month (28 days) after sending. If you applied Feb 15th - you're only 2.5 weeks in ...just saying.

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.