Nick&Elena

I'm an alien I'm a legal alien... :whistle:

131 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Taste is not important here. As one my russian friend told: just hold your nose and drink it as a medicine :D

:rofl: no, thanks :) i'm good :)

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

garages are not for cars. They are for storing $50 worth of junk that should be thrown out so the $20,000 car can stay outside.
In "hard 90's" some people even bred rabits on their balcony :D

We've talked about having rabbits here. Looked like we were going to have some hard times too. So far, we just get one every now and then. But, if the economy gets bad again, we may start keeping a few around.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We've talked about having rabbits here. Looked like we were going to have some hard times too. So far, we just get one every now and then. But, if the economy gets bad again, we may start keeping a few around.

This is no joke...My MIL who was a teenager after the Second War and a young girl during the famines, has seriously told me that she is so happy that Alla lives where she does and now she feels "she can die" :o

Because we live near a "big and clean lake for fresh fish" and have "lots of grass to eat" in case of hard times. "you can eat grass you know" she says "it is pretty tasty" She is 100% serious when she says this.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

:rofl:

At least they don't tell you that you will be sold as a slave and end up in Africa :lol:

sent to Africa to be slaves? :o

Talk about full circle!

FWIW Alla told ONLY three very close friends of her plans until she had her visa in her hand. She was afraid she would lose her job if they found out.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

sent to Africa to be slaves? :o

Talk about full circle!

FWIW Alla told ONLY three very close friends of her plans until she had her visa in her hand. She was afraid she would lose her job if they found out.

That's right, Africa is what they say. They might mean Egypt though or something else in Northern Africa. Might be South Africa on the contrary, I don't know.

Well, they're not going to kick me out of the university for that, that's for sure. And I am out of job, by the end of May and nobody cares there either. Plus it's kinda hard to hide it after 2.5 years of relationship. So I might as well provide people with something to talk about.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We've talked about having rabbits here. Looked like we were going to have some hard times too.

Steaks from bunnies? :unsure: I heard in the US a lot of active greens, that means my dreams to have a mink coat are melting as a cloud. And crisis helps that too. :help:

I-129F Sent:......2010-08-25

I-129F NOA1:....2010-08-30

I-129F NOA2:....2011-02-08 approved in 162 days (5 months, 1 week, 2 days)

I-129F NVC:......2011-02-22 NVC left

Interview:...........2011-05-17 Interview in Moscow, APPROVED

Got visa:............2011-05-24 Visa delivered!!!

Flight to US:......2011-06-13

GC received ......in 8 months

event.png

USCIS (abbr) - US Complete Information Shortage

Timeline

Steaks from bunnies? :unsure: I heard in the US a lot of active greens, that means my dreams to have a mink coat are melting as a cloud. And crisis helps that too. :help:

My fiance does bow hunting and i have no idea where green peace people were when he had this put up on the wall in our bedroom - dsc0013cm.th.jpg

Timeline

My fiance does bow hunting and i have no idea where green peace people were when he had this put up on the wall in our bedroom - dsc0013cm.th.jpg

Lol, good staff. And if it accidentally will fall down on a bed at night, you're gonna have funny role game trying take it off from husbands head :rofl:

Edited by Nick&Elena

event.png

Timeline

Hunting enthusiasts greatly outnumber those opposed in my area. Many homes and 'dachas' have these on the walls! :lol:

Timeline

Lol, good staff. And if it accidentally will fall down on a bed at night, you're gonna have funny role game trying take it off from husbands head :rofl:

:rofl: too bed it's not above the bed... i think i will take care of it when i come though... i like that role play idea :rofl: :rofl:

it's even funnier now, cause he brought a fur hat from Russia, so now the deer head is wearing it :rofl: he said he was going to tell everybody that it was a Russian deer :)

Hunting enthusiasts greatly outnumber those opposed in my area. Many homes and 'dachas' have these on the walls! :lol:

it gets worse. i told him that i can make my peace with just one deer head and he said "one herd? ok" :lol:

Timeline

To proceed animal theme I suggest to read that awesome article from our english friends how "One Russian bear learned how to open a coffin. He then taught the others. They treat graveyards as 'giant refrigerators' " :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/26/russia-bears-eat-corpses-graveyards

event.png

Timeline

To proceed animal theme I suggest to read that awesome article from our english friends how "One Russian bear learned how to open a coffin. He then taught the others. They treat graveyards as 'giant refrigerators' " :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/26/russia-bears-eat-corpses-graveyards

That actually makes sense from the whole 'circle of life' perspective!

Timeline

You can have a mink coat, it should not be a problem. There are some real moonbats living here but they are few and far between and are mostly keyboard commandos.

Alla has several fur coats and many coats with fur collars and fur hats. No one has said anything to her.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Hunting is protected in all 50 states. It is a crime to interfere with people hunting. The stories you hear are very rare in occurance. I hunted for decades and never once saw a "hunting protest" except once in Madison Wisconsin, college kids in downtown. Fat lot of deer THAT saved. :lol:

I live in Vermont and nearly everyone hunts deer, bear, moose and turkey. It is hard to get any work done during the deer season and many schools close.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

Hunting is protected in all 50 states. It is a crime to interfere with people hunting. The stories you hear are very rare in occurance. I hunted for decades and never once saw a "hunting protest" except once in Madison Wisconsin, college kids in downtown. Fat lot of deer THAT saved. :lol:

It's true that by the time the protesters show up it's usually too late. But hunting is not nearly protected in all 50 states to the extent it is in states like PA or VT (or MT if an OT thread is to be believed). The annual bear hunt in this state doesn't even happen every year so it's hardly annual.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.