sunshinecountry

I-129f filling out address

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Madagascar
Timeline

Okay,

So i have asked a question similar to this and thought i had the right answer but im not so sure anymore...

I am filling out my fiances address on the form and i am going to put down his post office address because this is where he would recieve his mail... should if the address is

Newell District for the street name

and watchwell P.O for the city/ town does that work?? or should I leave out the P.O? for post office.. though i know they just want his address to send him information in the future.

also for country

should I write Jamaica W.I ??

also part of his post office address.. I ask this stupid question because I know that they can deny or send your petition back for some silly reasons.. and of course i would perfer not to have the detour. Thanks for any help you can give me!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Do not use abbreviations. They will not know what they are. Write out the full country name and any city or place names etc in full.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

Do not use abbreviations. They will not know what they are. Write out the full country name and any city or place names etc in full.

I dont understand then? will it still get sent to his post office if i just write watchwell?

or should i write Newell Distric Post Office for the street name?

I dont even know what the W.I stands for after Jamaica.. I just know that it needs to be there for it to be sent to the post office...

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hmm, for my mom's, she does have a house and street number and they bring the mail to her, so I put her full address.

For the Street I put: House # & Street, Area/District (I didn't put May Pen P.O although I could have, she gets the mail from me whether I put it or not.)

For City I put: Clarendon

For Country I put: Jamaica

For Zip Code I put: W.I.

If he doesn't have a house number and street number I would write:

Street: Newell District, Watchwell P.O. or P.A

City: Saint Elizabeth

Zip Code: W.I.

(W.I. stands for West Indies - everybody dealing with Immigration or related issues will know that so don't worry)

Maybe other people who have had a similar address layout as your fiance will respond.

Edited by Chenielle

Petitioning for Mom

USCIS Journey

2010-12-23 I-130 Sent

2010-12-31 Check cashed

2011-01-03 I-130 NOA1 - Received I-797C

2011-02-07 I-130 Approved - (35 days!!)

Your I-130 was approved in 35 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC Journey

2011-02-10 NVC Case Number Assigned

2011-02-11 Called NVC / Updated Email Addresses

2011-02-14 Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill (Email)

2011-02-15 Emailed DS-3032 to NVC / Paid I-864 Bill

2011-02-17 I-864 Bill shows Paid / Printed I-864 Cover Sheet

2011-02-18 NVC Received DS-3032 & I-864 Fee (Email)

2011-02-23 Received IV Bill (Email) / Paid IV Bill

2011-02-25 IV Bill shows Paid / Printed IV Cover Sheet

2011-03-26 Mailed AOS Package (I-864EZ)

2011-04-07 NVC Received I-864EZ Package /Requested IV Package (Email)

2011-04-29 Mailed IV Package (DS-230)

2011-05-14 NVC requested Biographic Data Page of mom's Passport (Email)

2011-05-17 Mailed photocopy of Biographic Data Page of mom's Passport

2011-05-26 Sign In Failed / Case Complete (NVC Automated response)

2011-05-27 Case forwarded to Consulate - Packet 4 received (Email)

2011-06-27 Medical Exam - Complete

2011-07-12 IV Interview - Approved

Your interview took 190 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

2011-07-16 Visa Received

2011-09-21 POE - New York

Timeline

Hmm, for my mom's, she does have a house and street number and they bring the mail to her, so I put her full address.

For the Street I put: House # & Street, Area/District (I didn't put May Pen P.O although I could have, she gets the mail from me whether I put it or not.)

For City I put: Clarendon

For Country I put: Jamaica

For Zip Code I put: W.I.

If he doesn't have a house number and street number I would write:

Street: Newell District, Watchwell P.O. or P.A

City: Saint Elizabeth

Zip Code: W.I.

(W.I. stands for West Indies - everybody dealing with Immigration or related issues will know that so don't worry)

Maybe other people who have had a similar address layout as your fiance will respond.

Thank you thats really helpful!

I was going to just do

Newell district- street adress

Watchwell PO- city/ town

Saint Elizabeth- state/ province

Jamaica W.I- country

I hope that that lay out will also work.. I filed out all my paper work already and my fiance has signed and everything so i was hoping this would be acceptable.. if not it would add another three weeks for me to send this petition out.. which i would rather not. Thanks so much for your help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.