Val and Gary

California to Texas & Texas to California - Part 2

3,224 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Dear God,

If I get an approval tonight I promise I will never say anything bad about my mother-in-law ever again. Promise.

Love,

Me

:innocent:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am almost out of TSC blackhole.

Marriage : 2010-06-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-07-14

Transferred to Blackhole : 2010-11-02

NOA2 : Feb 15, 2011

NVC:

2/25/11 - received case number, IIN, and gave e-mail IDs.

2/25/11 - Send DS-3032 E-mail

2/28/11 - I-864 (AOS) bill invoiced and paid

3/01/11 - AOS payment status "PAID"

3/02/11 - DS-3032 : Email accepted

3/04/11 - IV bill invoiced (e-mail at 2:30 AM) and paid

3/07/11 - IV payment status "PAID"

3/08/11 - AOS and IV packet sent

3/22/11 - AOS in the system and reviewed that triggered false RFE for IV packet

3/28/11 - DS-230 in the system and SIF

3/29/11 - Case Completed at NVC

4/13/11 - Interview date assigned

5/17/11 - Interview- Approved

5/18/11 - Passport & Visa Picked up from VFS Delhi

5/31/11 - POE (JFK)

visajourney.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey choey, don't you have a life? Or maybe your petition was denied and your spreading your sour grapes here on everyone else. Amazing how you just joined a few days ago but know all about the prior posters and threads. Why don't you tell your story instead of just attacking everyone else. I bet your stuff was denied, maybe because you didn't consummate your marriage? and now your are trying to Pi$$ on everyone else's parade.

No one wants your advise or your attacks. If you have nothing constructive to say go troll elsewhere.

no life, nothing was denied...never had a visa to begin with. Moving on! :ot2:

Hey gang, just got caught up with the day's posts... what is up with the flagrant trolling? :blink:

It seems the troll is truly disturbed, as evidenced by incoherent remarks and blatant threats to good contributing members. I'm confused as to why a VJ admin hasn't stepped in to plug the typographical diarrhea this individual has been spewing on our thread.

done deal, situation has been handled :) Our thread should be back to normal now.

Edited by xelance

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DUDE- you officially win VJ's unofficial Best Signature Ever Award.

Congrats.

done deal, situation has been handled :) Our thread should be back to normal now.

Good deal - back to our impending approvals/RFEs/NVC number assignments :thumbs:

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Saylin u have been doing EP right? how effective is that and how long is it taking you? I remember i said before something about direct filing with councel... i think i was wrong and my lawyer meant to say EP... sorry for the confusion guys. Im really upset with her because it seems as if shes not p much effort into my case. she said it could take up 2 3 more months 2 get my interview... when it shouldnt be that long anymore should it? i mean, not if we get our case number from NVC this week right?

Edited by JamesandRosa

USCIS: I-130

Priority Date- July 1st

I-130 Hardcopy- July 15th

Transfered from CSC to TSC- November 2nd

I-130 sent to "USCIS Office"- November 24th

Touched- November 26, 28 and 29

Touched Feb. 9th

I-130 transfered back to CSC from TSC- Feb. 10th

Transfered to "USCIS" office again- Feb. 10th

Touched- Feb. 11th

APPROVED FINALLY!- FEB. 15th!

Touched- Feb. 26 and 28th

NVC: NVC

Case Number- March 2nd(automated Voice system)

NVC Invoice Number- March 3rd

All NVC fees paid- March 4th

All NVC fee transactions complete- March 7th (pretty much nxt day, except it was a weekend so we had to wait for them to go threw on Monday)

Submitted all documents- March 8th

All documents recieved and processed- March 11th

Case at NVC COMPLETE- March 17th

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

Saylin u have been doing EP right? how effective is that and how long is it taking you? I remember i said before something about direct filing with councel... i think i was wrong and my lawyer meant to say EP... sorry for the confusion guys. Im really upset with her because it seems as if shes not p much effort into my case. she said it could take up 2 3 more months 2 get my interview... when it shouldnt be that long anymore should it? i mean, not if we get our case number from NVC this week right?

Yes, I've been doing EP and the online forms which are required in Canada. I had all my documents sent within one week of getting a case number. I'm still waiting for SIF and CC, so I can't really comment on how fast/effective it is. I'm currently at 15 days in NVC so far.

I remember when you mentioned your lawyer saying something about that and I immediately thought EP, but wasn't sure. Check this table at the bottom: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_5165.html If your consulate is Cuidad Juarez, then you're REQUIRED to do EP and it looks like you're also REQUIRED to do the online forms.

Timeline

it is very possible it will take you 3 more months or possibly longer to get your interview...it all depends on your consulate and how filled it is with interviews. My wifes consulate is very busy, and after NVC is complete, it can take 2-3 months from that time just to get an interview date because of that. EP should be faster than regular processing, so that is a definite plus.

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

The average times are listed by country in VJs timeline feature. Columbia's is 164 days based on 24 records. That's a bummer.

it is very possible it will take you 3 more months or possibly longer to get your interview.

Edited by fermat

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Timeline

Yes, I've been doing EP and the online forms which are required in Canada. I had all my documents sent within one week of getting a case number. I'm still waiting for SIF and CC, so I can't really comment on how fast/effective it is. I'm currently at 15 days in NVC so far.

I remember when you mentioned your lawyer saying something about that and I immediately thought EP, but wasn't sure. Check this table at the bottom: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_5165.html If your consulate is Cuidad Juarez, then you're REQUIRED to do EP and it looks like you're also REQUIRED to do the online forms.

Thanx! Is it really faster to do it this way? Or do u think it takes longer for them to respond 2 emails? do u think it would be faster to just do speedy mail( next day dilivery)?

Priority Date- July 1st

Touched Feb. 9th

Touched- Feb. 11th

All NVC fee transactions complete- March 7th (pretty much nxt day, except it was a weekend so we had to wait for them to go threw on Monday)

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

Timeline

164 days from NVC complete to get an interview or NOA2 to interview? Nevermind, I just read the statistics...I dont put too much weight into them because everyone is at their own pace when it comes to NVC. Some people really take their time and it skews all of the data. It is one of the busier consulates which does suck.

Edited by xelance

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Avg. Days

btw NOA2

and Interview

Based on 9 records in the last 360 days.

164 days from NVC complete to get an interview or NOA2 to interview?

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Thanx! Is it really faster to do it this way? Or do u think it takes longer for them to respond 2 emails? do u think it would be faster to just do speedy mail( next day dilivery)?

I would think it's faster since NVC receives your packages immediately by email, and not the next day, 2 days, or 3 days later if you send it by mail. Plus, if you get an RFE, you can instantly send it by email. They do take awhile to respond to the optin email for EP though. I sent mine on the 1st and I still haven't received an acceptance. But if you're going through the Cuidad Juarez consulate, you actually don't have a choice if you want to do EP or not, it's required according to NVC.

Timeline

Im bummed... I actually had hope to be back home by late March... i feel depresed again... i dont want to be here anymore and i miss my family way 2 much....

Priority Date- July 1st

Touched Feb. 9th

Touched- Feb. 11th

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

Timeline

Nurse Ratched, we need an IV filled with BAN for these people(actually, not plural...just one troll)...please and thank you

Edited by xelance

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.