Val and Gary

California to Texas & Texas to California - Part 2

3,224 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well since it said CSC on the envelope and at the bottom, I'd wager that you were approved in CSC, so you shouldn't be getting an email about your case being sent to NVC. You can start calling up the AVR and/or an operator to see if a case number has been assigned.

ok yeah on the bottom of the notice says

US CITIZENSHIP & IMMIGRATION SVC

CALIFORNIA SERVICE CTR

Laguna Niguel

ok I called a couple of minutes ago and they dont have my file yet...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

CONGRATS ROSA..;. yes finally!!!

THANX! omg i keep reading my email over n over just to make sure its real lol ok guys tell me im not dreaming and that it DOES say that we are APPROVED?

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On February 15, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

USCIS: I-130

Priority Date- July 1st

I-130 Hardcopy- July 15th

Transfered from CSC to TSC- November 2nd

I-130 sent to "USCIS Office"- November 24th

Touched- November 26, 28 and 29

Touched Feb. 9th

I-130 transfered back to CSC from TSC- Feb. 10th

Transfered to "USCIS" office again- Feb. 10th

Touched- Feb. 11th

APPROVED FINALLY!- FEB. 15th!

Touched- Feb. 26 and 28th

NVC: NVC

Case Number- March 2nd(automated Voice system)

NVC Invoice Number- March 3rd

All NVC fees paid- March 4th

All NVC fee transactions complete- March 7th (pretty much nxt day, except it was a weekend so we had to wait for them to go threw on Monday)

Submitted all documents- March 8th

All documents recieved and processed- March 11th

Case at NVC COMPLETE- March 17th

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Holy Sh!t Batman............offline for a few hours and have to read through 6 pages. Congrats to those who have been approved!! Also, thanks for the kudos, it was a team effort, someone just had to ignite the fire, the rest of you added fuel to it!!

What is NVC number.

When you get approved and sent to NVC, another number is generated to your case. This is the NVC case number.

THANX! omg i keep reading my email over n over just to make sure its real lol ok guys tell me im not dreaming and that it DOES say that we are APPROVED?

On February 15, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Yes, you were definitely approved! laughing.gif

Timeline

On February 15, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-375-5283      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-375-5283      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-375-5283      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

yeahp YOU ARE APPROVED.. well I think you were also transferred to CSC. I got my NOA2 Hardcopy today and it came from CSC when they transferred me on thursday.. they approved me thursday... no I am just waiting for the NVC... when you get your NOA2 let me know if it is from CSC because Angela told me mine had gone to CSC already when she checked...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

When you get approved and sent to NVC, another number is generated to your case. This is the NVC case number.

Yes, you were definitely approved! laughing.gif

Sorry My Mistake i mean Phone number. Sorry

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2:02-09-2011

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02-24-2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24-2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

03-22-2011 SIF

03-23-2011 Case Completed at NVC

06-04-2011 NVC Left

Consulate Received

05-26-2011 Interview Date

Visa issued on 28th feb.

Visa In hand 1st march 2012

POE: 16.03.12 Seattle.

Green Card Arrived : 5/9/2012

Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity… And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.” [Tirmidhi]

Sorry My Mistake i mean Phone number. Sorry

Oh! headbonk.gif The number is 603-334-0700. You'll have this number memorized soon, I assure you ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

you are lucky if you were approved at CSC waitingondlord, they are much more efficient when it comes to sending approvals to NVC. If you are approved at TSC, expect more of the same...more waiting and bs to go through. It never ends.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Timeline

you are lucky if you were approved at CSC waitingondlord, they are much more efficient when it comes to sending approvals to NVC. If you are approved at TSC, expect more of the same...more waiting and bs to go through. It never ends.

yes I guess so... but how long from CSC to ship your file to NVC.. any ideas?

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

ok don't know how to react, definitely excitement with mixed exhaustive feeling. Thank you everyone for the information provided on this thread, it has helped a lot specially dear Angela's email address :) that worked for sure.

Got the email today around 4.45 p.m. pst. Congratulations to all who got approved and hope everyone waiting get approved soon.

On February 15, 2011, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

a few days(3-4) at most from what I have heard...but then it can take up to a week to get your case number because NVC has to open the package and enter the info into their system.

ok don't know how to react, definitely excitement with mixed exhaustive feeling. Thank you everyone for the information provided on this thread, it has helped a lot specially dear Angela's email address :) that worked for sure.

Got the email today around 4.45 p.m. pst. Congratulations to all who got approved and hope everyone waiting get approved soon.

On February 15, 2011, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

congrats, when were you approved for your I-130??

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

yeahp YOU ARE APPROVED.. well I think you were also transferred to CSC. I got my NOA2 Hardcopy today and it came from CSC when they transferred me on thursday.. they approved me thursday... no I am just waiting for the NVC... when you get your NOA2 let me know if it is from CSC because Angela told me mine had gone to CSC already when she checked...

haha yes i will let u guys know! i cant wait to be home! im soooooo excited! i wonder how long i will take tilli get my interview in juarez? is there a waiting list for that ?

USCIS: I-130

Priority Date- July 1st

I-130 Hardcopy- July 15th

Transfered from CSC to TSC- November 2nd

I-130 sent to "USCIS Office"- November 24th

Touched- November 26, 28 and 29

Touched Feb. 9th

I-130 transfered back to CSC from TSC- Feb. 10th

Transfered to "USCIS" office again- Feb. 10th

Touched- Feb. 11th

APPROVED FINALLY!- FEB. 15th!

Touched- Feb. 26 and 28th

NVC: NVC

Case Number- March 2nd(automated Voice system)

NVC Invoice Number- March 3rd

All NVC fees paid- March 4th

All NVC fee transactions complete- March 7th (pretty much nxt day, except it was a weekend so we had to wait for them to go threw on Monday)

Submitted all documents- March 8th

All documents recieved and processed- March 11th

Case at NVC COMPLETE- March 17th

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

Timeline

a few days(3-4) at most from what I have heard...but then it can take up to a week to get your case number because NVC has to open the package and enter the info into their system.

congrats, when were you approved for your I-130??

ok so I am going to wait this week and see what happens... thanks Xelance.. I hope you get shipped asap... Val and Gary did today so it is good news for you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Oh! headbonk.gif The number is 603-334-0700. You'll have this number memorized soon, I assure you ;)

Thanks Saylin, I haven't received any notification of transfer so should i call to NVC!!

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2:02-09-2011

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02-24-2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24-2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

03-22-2011 SIF

03-23-2011 Case Completed at NVC

06-04-2011 NVC Left

Consulate Received

05-26-2011 Interview Date

Visa issued on 28th feb.

Visa In hand 1st march 2012

POE: 16.03.12 Seattle.

Green Card Arrived : 5/9/2012

Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity… And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.” [Tirmidhi]

Timeline

haha yes i will let u guys know! i cant wait to be home! im soooooo excited! i wonder how long i will take tilli get my interview in juarez? is there a waiting list for that ?

My wife is also going to Juarez...I dont think so...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.