sara2010

The worth situation in my life (What if the interviewer forgot to ask police certificate?)

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My fiance had his interview in Abu Dhabi on Jan. 30. They only asked for recent taxes, medical examination, birth certificate and 4 passport photos.The interviewer did not even asked for recent pay stubs, any pictures, e-mails, or phone calls.My fiance asked the interviewer if she needs any other documents and she said I got everything I needed. After he was coming back from interview my fiance realised that the interviewer forgot to get his police certificates.So he went back to give the police certificates to the interviewer. My fiance got a blue paper with 3-4 reasons might that visa was not issued today. His medical was not check marked.The income was not check marked . Missing documents was not check marked. The only reason was check marked was the first statements something like this "we regret to give you your visa at this time. Please check the website in two weeks."

So at this time we do not know what is going on. Is the embassy checking documentations that we handled. We scared maybe the interviewer again forgot to ask for another documents and there will be some missing documents that the embassy might reject his visa.If we approved why they told us to check the website. Please I am so worry.

Are they contacting my employer or IRS to verify my documentation?Are the checking his police certificates? What about pictures, -e-mails, or phone calls that the interviewer did not ask for?

Should I contact the embassy or what ? Please help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

I am guessing maybe from a country that doesn't require the submission of police reports....such as Iran? If they realize later they need them I don't think it will be a problem to courier or mail them to the embassy.

Sound like he has been placed in AP which is not unusual for this part of the country. I would refer you to the Waivers thread or the MENA thread as appropriate for more country specific information.

Filed: Timeline

I am guessing maybe from a country that doesn't require the submission of police reports....such as Iran? If they realize later they need them I don't think it will be a problem to courier or mail them to the embassy.

Sound like he has been placed in AP which is not unusual for this part of the country. I would refer you to the Waivers thread or the MENA thread as appropriate for more country specific information.

He is from Iran but the police certificates were from U.K and Malaysia. He been in those countries for morethan 2 years. But my question is what are they checking right now? If our documents are OK then why they will check them again. to verify them with the IRS or what?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

AP can involve a lot of different things. Usually it includes an FBI check of the fingerprints and running his name through the database, as well as possibly including INTERPOL searches, searches of the various countries he has visited (for criminal activity, terrorist links, etc), it may also include checking financial records for ties to terrorist organizations. There are a lot of things they can check depending on the name and places visited.

I would recommend you check the web page they gave you every week and find a good hobby. AP can take anywhere from one day to several years. Not to rain on your parade just being honest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.