I have a question for you gals

410 posts in this topic

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

i totally agree with you and i have to say Samir has been wonderful in not trying to force anything on me. I know it is hard for him sometimes to deal with the fact i dont believe in his religion but, he has been nothing but kind to me about it. in my opinion, he would make an awesome christian oh well wishful thinking. i love him no matter what. and i know God loves him too

I have to say this. Samir_shannon, I see little tolerance in your posts. You not only do not believe in Islam, you show no respect for Islam or our Prophet in your posts, both of which you sneer at. I have no problem with your insistance on keeping your faith, that is a right that Islam grants to you as the spouse of a Muslim, but if your tone of disrespect doesn't soften, I fear for your marriage and your husband's soul if he is any kind of Muslim at all, for while we are allowed to marry among the ahl al kitab, rejectors are strictly forbidden to us.

Perhaps I am wrong, but that is what I see.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
i totally agree with you and i have to say Samir has been wonderful in not trying to force anything on me. I know it is hard for him sometimes to deal with the fact i dont believe in his religion but, he has been nothing but kind to me about it. in my opinion, he would make an awesome christian oh well wishful thinking. i love him no matter what. and i know God loves him too

I have to say this. Samir_shannon, I see little tolerance in your posts. You not only do not believe in Islam, you show no respect for Islam or our Prophet in your posts, both of which you sneer at. I have no problem with your insistance on keeping your faith, that is a right that Islam grants to you as the spouse of a Muslim, but if your tone of disrespect doesn't soften, I fear for your marriage and your husband's soul if he is any kind of Muslim at all, for while we are allowed to marry among the ahl al kitab, rejectors are strictly forbidden to us.

She has a point

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think we may have all noticed a little intolerence with Islam from Shannon. I myself wonder how it can work if the wife or husband is so against the other's religion.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I think we may have all noticed a little intolerence with Islam from Shannon. I myself wonder how it can work if the wife or husband is so against the other's religion.

uh oh let's get ready for the "you dont know me and how can you judge my relationship" thing all over again

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

well sorry you feel that way.. i was just being honest in comparison. that is honestly how i looked at it when i studied it. i dont understand why you would say something about my fiances soul. that is up to God. are you saying because i dont believe in muhammed being a true prophet that my fiances soul goes to hell? if that is the case add that to my list of why i would never become a muslim. when u think about it... it is no different than a muslim saying that Jesus isnt the son of God. i have had muslims say that to me but no hard feelings. they have to answer for that to God one day not to me. so sorry and no hard feelings.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

actually i think i feel a little intolerance from alot of people in the MENA rooms cos i am different. i have different opinions about things. i have said this many times i believe in heaven we are going to be very surprised. i believe there is alot of good godly muslim people jewish people and christian people. i have said this before. i only have been to a muslim country 1 time but found them to be great people and treated me wonderful. but as far as following a religion i choose christianity.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.