texaninUK

Last thing re sponsor

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

thanks for your help people so far. Mush appreciated.

having left our visa applications for a while as we had other issues with family in uk, we are now back on track.

The only prob now is that the sponsor we were going to use (my dad) has since lost his job. We filled all the sponsor forms in and were ready to go but now, do i have to fill in more forms or am i able to leave them and explain at the interview.

He has a new job now but who knows what happens in the future and what if he were to lose his job the day before the interview.

many thanks

J

Hi all,

thanks for your help people so far. Mush appreciated.

having left our visa applications for a while as we had other issues with family in uk, we are now back on track.

The only prob now is that the sponsor we were going to use (my dad) has since lost his job. We filled all the sponsor forms in and were ready to go but now, do i have to fill in more forms or am i able to leave them and explain at the interview.

He has a new job now but who knows what happens in the future and what if he were to lose his job the day before the interview.

many thanks

J

texaninUK,

Who can predict the future? :) Is the job your potential joint sponsor received the equivalent, in terms of remuneration, to the one he lost?

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry about the late response.....i have been away.

thanks for your help though.

My father's job is nearly of the same wage but now my brother is no longer in the house, he has less people to "sponsor" and so less to calculate in the 125 poverty rate scenario. All in all he is probably better off now lol.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.