Oaragahhs

feburary /22/2011 8;30 interview

6 posts in this topic

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hello vj.i will get my interview after 3 weeks.. me and my decided to interview together...i called us embassy here in ankara they told me to call them back between 16;00 to 17;00 and i called them that time no one were there answering me ..it was just michane was talking.....can u please help me...how can my wife go with me to usembassy building....i dont know anything about that ....or without calling usembassy can my wife still go with me or no?

hello vj.i will get my interview after 3 weeks.. me and my decided to interview together...i called us embassy here in ankara they told me to call them back between 16;00 to 17;00 and i called them that time no one were there answering me ..it was just michane was talking.....can u please help me...how can my wife go with me to usembassy building....i dont know anything about that ....or without calling usembassy can my wife still go with me or no?

melbar,

I had the same issue when I called the embassy BUT this is what you need to do and then you will get a "live" person.

Call the number which is 0312 455 5555 between 16:00 -17:00 as you already probably know! :thumbs:

You will hear a recording that gives you the option of English or if you want then wait and it will offer the message in Turkish.

There will be a kind of a long message at this point and will say "if you want to speak to someone about an Immigrant visa then press the number that they offer and wait and if it goes to the "machine" it is because they are busy with other callers and you will call back and start the entire procedure again until a "live" person answers! DO NOT give up! I called on a Monday and it took me 15 minutes of calling and calling BUT finally I got a "real" assistant so whatever you do KEEP TRYING! You can only call Monday-Thursday and ALL AMERICAN and TURKISH Hoildays they are closed ( I don't think that there are any TURKISH Hoildays coming up soon BUT you would know better than I would and as far as AMERICAN Holidays the 21st of February is an AMERICAN Holiday which is Washington's Birthday) SO, you have a lot of time to call. Another thing that I would do is to email them as well asking them your question and that way you can print it out and take it with you if they say that both of you can attend the interview together.... :dance: :dance: :dance: You can email them by clicking on this link http://turkey.usembassy.gov/iv-form2.html and completing the information that they ask for and you should receive a response within 5 Business days and if you do not the email the again!

The best advice that I can give you is like I said DO NOT give up.. KEEP CALLING until you actually get a "live" person! If you need anymore help, then just send me a message and Good Luck! :thumbs:

Edited by Luckywife2007

Fatih and Kelly's Visa Journey

2010- 12-10: Sent I-130 and DS-230 Complete Package to US Embassy in Ankara, Turkey via UPS

which included everything BUT the Kitchen SINK!

2010-12-13: Per UPS, Package has been received at American Consulate in Ankara, Turkey

2011-01-20: Received Email from US Embassy in Ankara

INTERVIEW DATE 03/08/2011 @ 8:30 am !!!

2011-03-08: Placed in AP

I will NEVER give up and WILL fight to the END!

Apologies if I state in a comment that my husband and I have been together for years & years. It's just that I can hardly remember a time when he and I were not together.

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

melbar,

I had the same issue when I called the embassy BUT this is what you need to do and then you will get a "live" person.

Call the number which is 0312 455 5555 between 16:00 -17:00 as you already probably know! :thumbs:

You will hear a recording that gives you the option of English or if you want then wait and it will offer the message in Turkish.

There will be a kind of a long message at this point and will say "if you want to speak to someone about an Immigrant visa then press the number that they offer and wait and if it goes to the "machine" it is because they are busy with other callers and you will call back and start the entire procedure again until a "live" person answers! DO NOT give up! I called on a Monday and it took me 15 minutes of calling and calling BUT finally I got a "real" assistant so whatever you do KEEP TRYING! You can only call Monday-Thursday and ALL AMERICAN and TURKISH Hoildays they are closed ( I don't think that there are any TURKISH Hoildays coming up soon BUT you would know better than I would and as far as AMERICAN Holidays the 21st of February is an AMERICAN Holiday which is Washington's Birthday) SO, you have a lot of time to call. Another thing that I would do is to email them as well asking them your question and that way you can print it out and take it with you if they say that both of you can attend the interview together.... :dance: :dance: :dance: You can email them by clicking on this link http://turkey.usembassy.gov/iv-form2.html and completing the information that they ask for and you should receive a response within 5 Business days and if you do not the email the again!

The best advice that I can give you is like I said DO NOT give up.. KEEP CALLING until you actually get a "live" person! If you need anymore help, then just send me a message and Good Luck! :thumbs:

thank u for your response i was calling them....now i know what to do thank u agaian so much

thank u for your response i was calling them....now i know what to do thank u agaian so much

You are VERY welcome and let us the outcome if you would and again GOOD LUCK! :dance:

Fatih and Kelly's Visa Journey

2010- 12-10: Sent I-130 and DS-230 Complete Package to US Embassy in Ankara, Turkey via UPS

which included everything BUT the Kitchen SINK!

2010-12-13: Per UPS, Package has been received at American Consulate in Ankara, Turkey

2011-01-20: Received Email from US Embassy in Ankara

INTERVIEW DATE 03/08/2011 @ 8:30 am !!!

2011-03-08: Placed in AP

I will NEVER give up and WILL fight to the END!

Apologies if I state in a comment that my husband and I have been together for years & years. It's just that I can hardly remember a time when he and I were not together.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Duplicate thread has been removed. There is no need to post the same question more than once.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I e mailed to US Embassy to see if I can join my husband for his immigrant visa interwiev.The answer was NO.They are not allowing US citizen wife/husband to join their spouses for their interwiev.

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.