J e n n y

CSC to TSC to NVC: the Saga continues

3,300 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Phew i ve sent my wifey all 1v package #######..nw m looking fwd for that SIF and CC lol....its kinda imaginary things for me right now....though i havent seen cell doc and other in a while...i hope everyone get to their soul mates..and saylin thanks for everything wish you luck for years to come... :dance:

USCIS(223 Days)
07/09/2010: NOA-1
11/02/2010: Petition transferred to Texas Service Center
11/24/2011: Touched
02/17/2011: NOA2
02/22/2011: Received NOA-2 Hard copy
NVC
03/02/2011: File received at NVC
03/08/2011: NVC number assigned,gave email addresses
03/10/2011: Received AOS invoice,IIN,DS-3032COA(filled and submitted via email)

03/12/2011: COA DS 3032 accepted VIA email from NVC
03/14/2011: AOS fee paid
03/15/2011: IV bill invoiced and paid
03/18/2011: IV bill/AOS invoice appears as PAID
03/22/2011: AOS package submitted
03/05/2011: DS-230 package submitted
03/07/2011: received email from NVC -checklist to submit DS230
4/15/2011:SIF/CC
06/17/2011:Interview Date Result(AP)
09/30/2011:VISA/passport received

POE: 01/19/2012/GC Received

Citizenship

04/13/2016:N-400 Packet Sent

05/18/2016: FP

09/27/2016: Interview(Approved)

XX/XX/XX: Oath

Well....tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary and I am not with Gary. He is 4,000 miles away in England. I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man. This I vow, will be the ONLY anniversary that we spend apart. Gary had an eternity ring sent to me today and I guess I am just feeling so sad that the laws of the world will not allow me to be with the man I adore. Gary has spent almost a year away from his home. I know we are very close to being ONE again and that is keeping me going.

PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERYONE!!!! If you are with your loved one....give Him/Her a HUGE hug and never take for granted being together! heart.gifrose.gif

CONGRATS to everyone who has gotten thru NVC and have their interviews!!! good.gifkicking.gif

I truly believe this will be the only anniversary you two will spend apart. As soon as you two are together in the USA, your lives will be forever together. I hope you hear excellent news this week (case complete and interview date assigned). Sending all my Canadian vibes to you two.

Phew i ve sent my wifey all 1v package #######..nw m looking fwd for that SIF and CC lol....its kinda imaginary things for me right now....though i havent seen cell doc and other in a while...i hope everyone get to their soul mates..and saylin thanks for everything wish you luck for years to come... :dance:

Good luck and hope you get your SIF and CC soon!

You're very welcome :) And thank you. I wish the best to everyone as well in this thread. Even though I wasn't sent to TSC, I feel so close to all of you. We're all one big VJ family yes.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Does expedite help at all? Obviously helped for Xelance but did it help anybody else? I'm still wondering why it took a month from NOA2 to finally generate the DS-230 bill at NVC.

What is SIF sign-in fail? Who am I supposed to be bothering, why do you guys keep signing into things? I feel so out of touch.

Edited by fermat

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Does expedite help at all? Obviously helped for Xelance but did it help anybody else? I'm still wondering why it took a month from NOA2 to finally generate the DS-230 bill at NVC.

What is SIF sign-in fail? Who am I supposed to be bothering, why do you guys keep signing into things? I feel so out of touch.

Hi Fermat: yes in my opinion , yes it Help a lot. but that depend of the reasons and the consulate. look my time line and you can see .

SIF is sign in failed , we keep trying to sign in in the payment portal, until we cant do it no more , that means your case is complete in almost all the time.

Citizenship Journey

06/24/13:Eligibility

07/03/13: Sent package

07/15/13:Fee Waived

07/15/13:Received Noa1 date07/09/13

07/25/13: Received Bio Letter

08/06/13:Appoinment for Bio

08/22/13: In Line

10/04/13scheduled for interview

00/00/13:Received Interview Letter

11/12/13:Interview Date
11/14/13: Sent Oath Ceremony Letter

11/22/13: Oath Ceremony Date

My mother's visa process<p>coming soon!!

Ok. I just checked and got SIF. That means approved?

call an operator on monday to confirm , but ussually that means is complete

Citizenship Journey

Yeah, same addresses, but different Attn, so I'm assuming the packages go to different departments to get processed.

And yes, just ignore the email ;) Call up an operator next week to see how your case is doing and if there's any updates.

Is it ok if u send both the packages to the same attn? cuz i sent the packages on the same attn!

Is it ok if u send both the packages to the same attn? cuz i sent the packages on the same attn!

I'm not sure as I didn't mail my packages. Maybe somebody who mailed them together can speak up.

Timeline

I thought the folks in New Hampshire would schedule the interview with the foreign consulate and send you an email once the case was completed. Is the interview letter the next communication I will receive? When do you guys who just got SIF expect to get your interview letter?

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-28-2011 Case complete

s-event.png

Timeline

Judging from Saylin's timeline I got another 20 days to get an interview date. I thought we were supposed to breeze through NVC. This is going to take 4 months from NOA2 to Interview date.

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-28-2011 Case complete

s-event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you can send the two packages to the IV package address..as i did

this one

National Visa Center

Attn. CMR

31 Rochester Avenue Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 038012914

one of VJ members talked to an operator and ask him, if he can send his two packages to Attn. CMR AOS or

Attn. CMR

the operator told him to send them to Attn. CMR

Edited by mary&besho

Mary&Besho

I thought the folks in New Hampshire would schedule the interview with the foreign consulate and send you an email once the case was completed. Is the interview letter the next communication I will receive? When do you guys who just got SIF expect to get your interview letter?

Yes, you're right. NVC gets an interview schedule from the US embassy or consulate with how much room they have and then NVC schedules interviews accordingly.

The only people who get case complete emails are those that are doing electronic processing. So your next (and last) communication will be from NVC with the interview package.

Judging from Saylin's timeline I got another 20 days to get an interview date. I thought we were supposed to breeze through NVC. This is going to take 4 months from NOA2 to Interview date.

It varies when you will get an interview date after getting a case complete. Some people can find out the next day, some wait a few weeks. It depends when you get a case complete and how busy the US embassy or consulate is in the foreign country, so it's extremely hard to figure out WHEN you'll find out your interview date. You just have to keep calling NVC and DOS to see, or wait till you get the email from NVC.

i have the same question of Fermant: but my case is expedite , how long it take to get an interview ones your case is in the consulate?

Citizenship Journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.