9 posts in this topic

Hi All:

I was checking the usic website and there is no date posted for I-751, weird?, did they stopped processing or.. wellif you guys know why please post :) . I sent in my package on May 18/06 and receive the notice approximately on Jun 8th. I am waiting and waiting..

Best Regards

Filed: Timeline
Hi All:

I was checking the usic website and there is no date posted for I-751, weird?, did they stopped processing or.. wellif you guys know why please post :) . I sent in my package on May 18/06 and receive the notice approximately on Jun 8th. I am waiting and waiting..

Best Regards

HI! dont worry it usually takes from 4 to 6 month to wait :star:

Best wishes. (F)

That is weird.

No, I don't actually know why the processing date has disappeared; I just wanted you to know that you weren't hallucinating!

Bethany (NJ, USA) & Gareth (Scotland, UK)

-----------------------------------------------

01 Nov 2007: N-400 FedEx'd to TSC

05 Nov 2007: NOA-1 Date

28 Dec 2007: Check cashed

05 Jan 2008: NOA-1 Received

02 Feb 2008: Biometrics notice received

23 Feb 2008: Biometrics at Albuquerque ASC

12 Jun 2008: Interview letter received

12 Aug 2008: Interview at Albuquerque DO--PASSED!

15 Aug 2008: Oath Ceremony

-----------------------------------------------

Any information, opinions, etc., given by me are based entirely on personal experience, observations, research common sense, and an insanely accurate memory; and are not in any way meant to constitute (1) legal advice nor (2) the official policies/advice of my employer.

Hi All:

Best Regards

HI!

I did look up the Proceesing I-751 times with the Vermont Service Center and thats true there is no processing times for I-751 indicated there.Thats weard.

I;ve looked up whats going on with the other Service Centers and actually Nebraska Service Center is processing I-751 for the December ,03,2005 right now :blink: How can it possibly happen as we have filed the I-751 on January 26,2006 with NCS and already have the card received on June.

INS is full of mystery :star:

So weard....

Best Wishes. (F)

Hi All:

Best Regards

HI! I have a also looked up at the I-751 Processing times with Texas,California and Missuori Centers no dates are indicated there and I-751 paragraprh has not been mentioned there at all except the Nebraska Service Center proccesing the December,03,2005.

Thats so weard :blink:

Best wishes (F)

Sincerely.

The date for the I-751 has been missing since the end of last week, at least for VSC, which is the only one I check because we are waiting (not so patiently) for our response.

We mailed at the beginning of May, have a date of May 17, 2006 (exactly our 2-year wedding anniversary). Last I saw, it was 4/1/06 and it seemed to be stuck there before they pulled the dates altogether.

Niko is calling now to try to get some answers. I will let you know what, if anything, he uncovers.

June 2003: Meet in NYC

March 2004: Engaged!

May 17, 2004: Married! Domzale, Slovenia

May 18, 2004: Appointment at Embassy, Ljubljana, Slovenia (DCF)

June 17, 2004: Visa granted! Zagreb, Croatia

July 26, 2004: Niko arrives! JFK, NY, NY

May 2006: Filing for removal of conditions

May 12, 2006: Notice date of I-751

I-751 Approved!

Conditions removed, no interview!

Date of decision: 8/24/06

Letter received: 8/31/2006

Infopass appt: 9/1/06

10-year green card received: 10/10/2006

N-400 filed: 6/10/2007

NOA: 6/18/2007

Biometrics: 8/11/2007

Citizenship Interview: 4/7/08

Citizenship Ceremony: 6/12/08

When Niko called, they said the system was down. The woman also told him some stuff that made me think he accidentally called a local McDonald's she was so out of touch with the I-751, but that is another story:)

Now the date is back up on the BCIS webpage and is showing February 23, 2006--last week it was April 1, 2006!!!!!!

How can it be going backwards???

June 2003: Meet in NYC

March 2004: Engaged!

May 17, 2004: Married! Domzale, Slovenia

May 18, 2004: Appointment at Embassy, Ljubljana, Slovenia (DCF)

June 17, 2004: Visa granted! Zagreb, Croatia

July 26, 2004: Niko arrives! JFK, NY, NY

May 2006: Filing for removal of conditions

May 12, 2006: Notice date of I-751

I-751 Approved!

Conditions removed, no interview!

Date of decision: 8/24/06

Letter received: 8/31/2006

Infopass appt: 9/1/06

10-year green card received: 10/10/2006

N-400 filed: 6/10/2007

NOA: 6/18/2007

Biometrics: 8/11/2007

Citizenship Interview: 4/7/08

Citizenship Ceremony: 6/12/08

When Niko called, they said the system was down. The woman also told him some stuff that made me think he accidentally called a local McDonald's she was so out of touch with the I-751, but that is another story:)

Now the date is back up on the BCIS webpage and is showing February 23, 2006--last week it was April 1, 2006!!!!!!

HI! Probably the system is screwed up,so dont worry about that ,as theoretically they cant process something for February,January,Decemeber right now as they have already processed these guys very long time ago. :star:

Best wishes. (F)

Sincerely.

HI! Probably the system is screwed up,so dont worry about that ,as theoretically they cant process something for February,January,Decemeber right now as they have already processed these guys very long time ago. :star:

Best wishes. (F)

Sincerely.

THIS IS LIKE THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!! :crying::lol:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

USCIS has changed its online reporting system:

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffair...mes082306PN.pdf

That memo explains how they can go backwards. :)

Individual I-751s can not be tracked by individual case (online OR over the phone) until you are at the approved stage, and then they seem to have started sending a NOA with a trackable number.

Don't hang on the postbox waiting for an I-751---it will come when it comes and not a moment sooner. :) Remember that your status does NOT expire during this time, as long as you filed your I-751 properly and on time, you are covered until you hear from them that you are not.

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.