Chris&Cecil

Please HELP!

9 posts in this topic

Hi fellow VJ's,

I arrived here in US last Dec. 30, 2010. I'm worried and confused at the same time regarding my follow-up check up here. My questions are: It is obliged to followup my medical here? What if i failed to do it? Do I need to wait for my GC and SSN before my follow-up med? What if I will have my followup check up in one of the clinic/hospital here in our area and not to health department? So that in time I will apply a job I will show my recent medical record and also in time will remove the conditional into permanent resident.

Please I need your advise. :help::help::help: thanks in advance. God bless us all!

You won't file for removal of conditions until 90 days before your conditional GC expires.

Am assuming your follow up medical is due to TB? If so, you have to go to the county health department (TB is a public health issue, so they oversee that stuff). They will explain what needs to be done...and will officially clear you of your medical condition, which is one less thing to worry about.

I'm sure there are consequences for not complying with the follow up, but what they are exactly, I am not sure.

Hi fellow VJ's,

I arrived here in US last Dec. 30, 2010. I'm worried and confused at the same time regarding my follow-up check up here. My questions are: It is obliged to followup my medical here? What if i failed to do it? Do I need to wait for my GC and SSN before my follow-up med? What if I will have my followup check up in one of the clinic/hospital here in our area and not to health department? So that in time I will apply a job I will show my recent medical record and also in time will remove the conditional into permanent resident.

Please I need your advise. :help::help::help: thanks in advance. God bless us all!

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys!

some advise pls regarding my follow-up med..

uscis got me confused...i'm glad me and my husband decided to go to the nearest SSA here in our area regarding my SSN (solved)... now we called up uscis regarding my follow up med many times but then no return call from them....i chatted to one of vj members that underwent to same medical as mine (sputum/culture test in phils)..she told me that uscis mailed her a notification referring on her med where/whom to go for her follow up medical...what she did is she went to that office find the doctor and submit her cd xray and vacc form...

i might say uscis should informed me too on what to do with my follow-up med right? ...pls helppp :help: i need some advise :help::help::help: thnks in advance...

Hi guys!

some advise pls regarding my follow-up med..

uscis got me confused...i'm glad me and my husband decided to go to the nearest SSA here in our area regarding my SSN (solved)... now we called up uscis regarding my follow up med many times but then no return call from them....i chatted to one of vj members that underwent to same medical as mine (sputum/culture test in phils)..she told me that uscis mailed her a notification referring on her med where/whom to go for her follow up medical...what she did is she went to that office find the doctor and submit her cd xray and vacc form...

i might say uscis should informed me too on what to do with my follow-up med right? ...pls helppp :help: i need some advise :help::help::help: thnks in advance...

I'm surprised that you weren't advised by the IO at your POE regarding your medical. Is that a new system that the USCIS will inform you instead?

I had to do the same thing and mine was done at the health center in our area.

Good luck!

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

If it is a failed TB test issue, they (USCIS), will send you a letter with instructions. My step daughter had a failed TB test (no active TB, just exposure sometime in the past). USCIS sent me a letter to take to the local health department. Local health department ordered new chest XRay to verify no active TB. After the chest XRay came back they put my daughter on a regimen of medicines and vitamins that she must take every day for nine months. Once a month she goes to the health department for a blood test and new supply of meds. No cost to us.

BTW: It took over a month for the inital letter from USCIS to arrive directing us to take my step daughter to the health department.

HTH

Dave

We have over 20 million Illegal Aliens living in the USA.

Most are from Mexico, they come to USA and bring in disease, poverty, and crime. They rape our welfare system and corrupt our infrastructure.

And I find it almost comical that people entering the USA legally have to jump thru so many hoops........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Thanks guys for ur suggestions and opinions...finally i got my SSN :-)

Maybe I will have to wait for USCIS to send me a notification letter about my follow-up medical... God bless us all!

Well im under CR1, i didnt do any medical since im here. Im here for almost 2 years now.

If you did not undergo the sputum test at St. Luke's then there's no reason for you to do the follow up check-up/ medical here in the US.

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.