Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

:o Im thinking it might be time to put in a service request at csc my noa 1 date was dec 1 im just at 5 mths but it seems our app got misplaced. does anyone know how i go about this?

I was thinking the same thing...I even got redated from 12/1 to 11/26 in March, but now, nothing. :angry:

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

113727,xcitefun-congratulation-22.gif to CHAY & BRIAN!!! NOA2!!!! woooohooo!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

:o Im thinking it might be time to put in a service request at csc my noa 1 date was dec 1 im just at 5 mths but it seems our app got misplaced. does anyone know how i go about this?

Carol, How do you know for a fact that your application got misplaced?

I have a friend whose file did actually get misplaced and needed to re-submit copy of entire file & the PETITION. But in order for her to do that, she had to have an RFE document requesting such. Did you get an RFE requesting evidence? I am not finding you on the Decemberite Timeline (??) so I don't know is why I'm asking. Anyways, I'm sure you have a duplicate copy of the submitted file so that's an easy fix, albeit there's a 1-2 wk delay to your NOA2. But that's better than 6 mos-1yr!!

You can call the USCIS@ CSC and ask them if your case has been approved or status (because they did approve mine on Apr 13 and the official site was not updated till Apr 18 when they did text & email). Basically, you could already be approved and the site is behind. :star: (which is what I'm hoping for you) Here is the number 800.375.5283.

*(K1 / I-129F is not an application for Visa;it is a Petition. It gives them permission have a 1x entry and you can marry him/her in US. Then, our marriage... we now submit an application for Adjustment of Status & LPR).

With love and good luck!

Mari

PS: Keep us posted!!

Edited by Mari & Kadir

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

so.. does anyone know if vermont is closed tomorrow and monday ??

i hope not!!

They shouldn't be closed as Good Friday and Easter Monday are not federal holidays.

∞♥

Our Visa Journey

09/06/11 - Home!

09/24/11 - Married

tarsier.jpgpalms.jpgmmf.jpgch.jpgnv.jpgpalm.jpg

Timeline

They shouldn't be closed as Good Friday and Easter Monday are not federal holidays.

congratulations_red_gold_glitter.gif

Chay & Brian!!! WoooooHooooooo Rock On VSC!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Do check your case status on the website. My fiance never received an email or sms to inform us.

However, coz he lives in SF, there is a USICS office down the street, he had made an appointment with them and he checked the case with them (we are confirmed approved!)

Apparently, the issue is because he moved (like 2 months back) and while he filed and got a confirmation number of the change of his address, USICS never registered it in the system..so..it was still his previous address. Anyway, we got that all sorted. Apparently the NOA2 physical paper will cost US$400 to get another copy (just in case his previous landlord got rid of the mail)

Just to let other people know, especially if you had a change of address etc etc.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my slippah is size 8 :rofl:

LOL .... omg........ I am howling! I ATE TOO MUCH SUGAR!

Are you coming through SFO on your POE? Or going directly to SEATTLE?

Tita Mari

Tita Mari,

What is SFO means? sorry for being damn :bonk: LOL

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

Carol, How do you know for a fact that your application got misplaced?

I have a friend whose file did actually get misplaced and needed to re-submit copy of entire file & the PETITION. But in order for her to do that, she had to have an RFE document requesting such. Did you get an RFE requesting evidence? I am not finding you on the Decemberite Timeline (??) so I don't know is why I'm asking. Anyways, I'm sure you have a duplicate copy of the submitted file so that's an easy fix, albeit there's a 1-2 wk delay to your NOA2. But that's better than 6 mos-1yr!!

You can call the USCIS@ CSC and ask them if your case has been approved or status (because they did approve mine on Apr 13 and the official site was not updated till Apr 18 when they did text & email). Basically, you could already be approved and the site is behind. :star: (which is what I'm hoping for you) Here is the number 800.375.5283.

*(K1 / I-129F is not an application for Visa;it is a Petition. It gives them permission have a 1x entry and you can marry him/her in US. Then, our marriage... we now submit an application for Adjustment of Status & LPR).

With love and good luck!

Mari

PS: Keep us posted!!

Hi Mari I dont know that my file has been misplaced lol, i was just saying that because its like they skipped right past ours. I did find a number to call last week and they were really rude about me calling, but i couldnt seem to find the number i called again. so thank you for the # im gonna call asap. and I thought i had posted a link to my time line but maybe not- oops-

<3 Carol

hey carol and lenin! I have to add you! I thought I did, but seems i missed ya. You'll be on the next one ;)

---

---

Timeline

Do check your case status on the website. My fiance never received an email or sms to inform us.

However, coz he lives in SF, there is a USICS office down the street, he had made an appointment with them and he checked the case with them (we are confirmed approved!)

Apparently, the issue is because he moved (like 2 months back) and while he filed and got a confirmation number of the change of his address, USICS never registered it in the system..so..it was still his previous address. Anyway, we got that all sorted. Apparently the NOA2 physical paper will cost US$400 to get another copy (just in case his previous landlord got rid of the mail)

Just to let other people know, especially if you had a change of address etc etc.

YOUR MOVING TO SAN FRANCISCO LADY? LOL yeah for us, we can actually do lunch or dinner with our husbands!! LOL omg yeah!!! :luv:

:wow:?? ?? FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!! :o That being a HUGE MISTAKE ON THEIR PART (uscis error for not putting it in the system upon his written request (it has to be or they won't do it))Then when they did it was too late and it went to old addy).

I think I would have to write a letter of dispute for FREE COPY since it was their error in the first place. It's a valid reason Gyselle. He has to show them proof of request for address change is all and request FOR USCIS TO SHOW PROOF OF THE CONFIRMATION HARDCOPY LETTER THEY WOULD HAVE SENT HIM TO HIS MOST CURRENT ADDRESS. If they don't have it and he has his request, then you get the free copy based on error!

I moved during the wait time and just did the online change of addy for USC's ... they sent me hardcopy saying change was in system to my new address. NOA2 hardcopy came to the new address.

I made a few colour copies of our NOA2 & put the original in the safe (front//back & the envelope only for sentimental keepsake reasons LOL).

Anyway, I'm thinking if he never got confirmation of the USCIS change of address (hardcopy) and he has his request hardcopy; if he did the change via email, did he print the receipt of request with reference #?

... maybe give it a shot and I bet they'll accomodate you and send one!

Love ya and Congratulations on your NOA2!!!!!

Mari

Hey Mari - I think because you're a platinum member you can have that little tag under your name personalized to say something unique to you. Everyone that has that little heart in their title seems to have personalized tags. You should try it!! What would yours be?

Whip cracker?

:)

---

---

Wheeeee!! Congrats, all, on the new NOA2s...

I know most of you have these bookmarked, but if you haven't seen the off-VJ lists:

Igor's list in a different from (CSC):

http://tom.ae/igor_completeness.php

Igor's list in a different form (VSC):

http://tom.ae/igor_completeness.php

Igor's list (CSC):

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/

Igor's List (VSC):

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

Stats Page:

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/stats.aspx

AS ALWAYS, don't forget, these are not official USCIS numbers, it all comes from programs that people write using VJ timeline details. It is not accurate, but meant to give a picture of what to expect. If someone isn't registered with an accurate timeline on VJ, their info won't be reflected here. Also, if people forget to update the timeline, it will show up as still waiting for NOA2.

:) Whoo hoo!! VSC December is almost at 10% of VJ timelines! AMAZING!

Awesome!!

---

---

@ Dizzy Thank you.

@Mari so I just called spoke to really sweet girl who said my case is in fact out of processing time however when she tried to put in a service request it stopped her because it said there timeline has me 7 days out from my noa2. So she said to call back in 7 days if i havent received notice by then. There wasnt anything else she could do.

<3 Carol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.