Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Holy cow.. that is a surprise that isn't welcomed!! Glad your bank took care of you, and from the previous e-mail, I'm excited for the Decemberite party!!! You forgot to add to the list "Goto Starbucks to get red velvet cake thingies!!!"

:)

SHawn

Shawn,

Since my little mishap and misfortune of being 'ripped off ' today.. I have become seemingly cheap and frugal worse than before! So I was about to post to you this note:

DECEMBERITES can now get RED VELVET CAKE at COSTCO Bakery for $9.99! (it's industrial size btw)

And it's lovely... I know, because I am eating some right now as I type this,

to celebrate the love on this Thread!

Mari

Edited by Mari & Kadir

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

Nema, you can look at our Thread Map and if you can find page 33, post # 490 you will find the required documents for your Beneficary after the NOA2!

Have some fun and be well,

Mari :star:

PS: Aren't we a kewl bunch of Decemberites!? LOL

Thanks dear, i will check it out!!

K-1 mailed March 10

NOA1- March 14th

NOA1-Hardcopy recieved March 18th

NOA2 August 12th

Waiting for NVC to assign case number!..

Hello All!!! I hope all is going well for everyone and many speedy approvals to all. At Mari's urging I am to post that we too received our NOA2 April 12th. I wish you all the best!!!!

12-27-2010: I-129F arrived at USCIS sent packet on 12/23

12-29-2010: Notice date on NOA1

12-31-2010: Check cleared

01-02-2011: NOA1 received via SMS & E-Mail

01-06-2011: NOA1 hardcopy received via USPS[/color]

2-17-2011:Touched

04/12/2011:NOA2!!!!!

4-18-11: Received by NVC

4-20-11: Left NVC

4-24-11: Received by the consulate in Abu Dhabi

4-27-11:Received both packet 3 & 4 via e-mail from Abu Dhabi

7-25-11:Interview date-Administrative Processing

8-3-11:Administrative Processing ended - APPROVED!!!!!! :D

8-25-11:POE-SFO

9-10-11:Married!!!

9-26-11:Sent AOS Packet

10-6-11:Received NOA1s via text and E-mail

10-9-11:NOA1 hardcopies received, along with biometrics appointment letter

10-25-11:Biometrics Appointment

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hello All!!! I hope all is going well for everyone and many speedy approvals to all. At Mari's urging I am to post that we too received our NOA2 April 12th. I wish you all the best!!!!

:lol: LOL You don't have to tell on me! LOL lol.... :devil: .... this is why I get time out in the Admin naughty chair! sheesh ha ha... make me laugh this WHOLE THREAD JUST KEEPS ME LAUGHING! :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

OK if you went to a place on a train or bus together. I sent in our receipt (had our names on it) for bus seat tickets which stated "Seats 19 +20".

Our Engagement Ring's Receipt with our Jewler presenting them in the box tied with the Turkish Red ribbon. Pics of the engagement, esp if with both of you and his family.

If you had Registered with the US State Dept for US Embassy (USC Travel Document Receipt = states your registration of travel plans,and the dates you were in a foreign country)

Hotel Receipts with Your names

Random Receipts (bank atm withdrawls, Fuel for road trips, restaurants [incl two of you IN that restaurant if possible]

That's all I can think of now but it's late for me here. If I think of anything else, I'll post you!

Love ya,

Mari

Thanks!!! Hopefully they won't have any problems approving me with all the proof I give 'em! lol. Congratulations on your NOA2 by the way.. I just sat down and read through the last pages that I've missed over the past week. :P

LRqkm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey I'm game! The invitation is also extended to you if you're in the Bay Area (SF)! And when you two (means you and groom) do come? I'm making Turkish cay for you with Adana Kebaps and some homemade Baklava (although, I am not a master at the Turkish Baklava ... yet!

Then!! Maybe Shawn & Sonoko can join us and we'll all go to theatre and when we are all sightseeing, we'll stop by the SFO airport and pick up Wendles & Sammy cuz her fam is from Los Angeles... it's a short flight up here to SF!

When Bec & Dipu arrive that next moring because they have a work seminar, we can gift her with little sailor dresses for their new baby they'll be expecting! LOL And, Nicola, hubby and their 9 kids will join us at the Golden Gate SF Zoo! When Kiria & Daniel just happen to be there, we'll all walk over to the California Museum of Art and see the big fish in the tank swimming around us in the room. We'll all carry on and go to the Wharf, and who do we meet there!? YES IT's DIZ and MR LOXY !!!!!!!

And we go to the Jazz club right there and eat clam chowder from a sourdough bowl... and Hope& Sun who are never last to arrive await us all! There sitting with them is Nea & Olu, Lee & Jenniebee, Ben & Gininda, Lise & Michael! Weeeeeeeee!!!

Dreams do come true yanno!? ..... ok my bulldog just passed gas and i'm about to faint. lol omg............

Mari.... help me........ i'm dying here... lol

PS: Miss ManilaToSeattle will be in Chinatown looking for my new flip flops because my left one is worn out now! LOL LOL Her homage to me I guess... lol :rofl:

Tita Mari,

what size do you wear???? :lol:

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

Timeline

Tita Mari,

what size do you wear???? :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my slippah is size 8 :rofl:

LOL .... omg........ I am howling! I ATE TOO MUCH SUGAR!

Are you coming through SFO on your POE? Or going directly to SEATTLE?

Tita Mari

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wheeeee!! Congrats, all, on the new NOA2s...

I know most of you have these bookmarked, but if you haven't seen the off-VJ lists:

Igor's list in a different from (CSC):

http://tom.ae/igor_completeness.php

Igor's list in a different form (VSC):

http://tom.ae/igor_completeness.php

Igor's list (CSC):

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/

Igor's List (VSC):

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

Stats Page:

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/stats.aspx

AS ALWAYS, don't forget, these are not official USCIS numbers, it all comes from programs that people write using VJ timeline details. It is not accurate, but meant to give a picture of what to expect. If someone isn't registered with an accurate timeline on VJ, their info won't be reflected here. Also, if people forget to update the timeline, it will show up as still waiting for NOA2.

:) Whoo hoo!! VSC December is almost at 10% of VJ timelines! AMAZING!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♪☆☆♥

10/31/2010 - 12:05AM (Seoul Time) : Proposed, she said yes
11/1/2010 - 8:17PM (Seoul Time)   : Her father approved
12/3/2010 - 1:26PM (Alaska Time)  : 2lb I-129F package left my office
12/6/2010 - 8:39AM (Central Time) : Package arrived in Lewisville Texas
12/8/2010 - 9:12PM (Alaska Time)  : First USCIS text message
12/8/2010 - 9:12PM (Alaska Time)  : First USCIS e-mail notification, headed to CSC
12/8/2010 - 9:14PM (Alaska Time)  : Second USCIS e-mail notification
12/8/2010 - 9:15PM (Alaska Time)  : Second USCIS text message
12/9/2010 -                       : Check processed at JP Morgan
12/10/2010 -                      : Check processed at my bank
x/x/xxxx - Married?

event.png

Updated 4.21.2011

CSC:

eu3voo.png

VSC:

14ais0m.png

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

You can also find the Mrs. H Balls chutney at most "World Markets" if you have one in your area!! :) Shane has me HOOKED on it now as well as "Peppadews" you can find a lot of that stuff at Wegmans as well! :)

Thanks Jamie!! I do have a World Market here in Richmond woohoo!! Byron will be happy about that... ;) I tried a peppadew, stuffed with hot cheese, when I was in SA....I'm not crazy about them but I know B is. Unfortunately closest Wegman's is F'burg, but maybe I can find them somewhere else for him. :) Thanks again!

:o Im thinking it might be time to put in a service request at csc my noa 1 date was dec 1 im just at 5 mths but it seems our app got misplaced. does anyone know how i go about this?

<3 Carol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.