melissa_endrie

please something about this =/

5 posts in this topic

my hubby called the nvc today, he got pissed when he talked one of the arrogant operator there. for some reasons they got argued and throwing up nasty words. ((sigh))

i just wished he didnt said anything, but he's out of control and get mad about the non accomodating staff at nvc.

now, im a little bit worried, it might affect our papers or what? maybe they put our case at the back list, or maybe helps to speed it up?

12May2010 - USCIS (INITIAL REVIEW)

17May2010 - second touch (INITIAL REVIEW)

06Oct2010 - (POST DECISION ACTIVITY)Petition approved and forwarded our case to NVC

18Oct2010 - Received Email frm NVC and notice to pay the AOS

22Oct2010 - Paid the AOS (88$) "IN-PROCESS"

28Oct2010 - Received Email from NVC (receipt&cover letter)"PAID"

28Oct2010 - Sent Cover letter and DS-3032

18Nov2010 - Paid IV Bill (404$) for the visa. "IN-PROCESS"

20Nov2010 - Payment status "PAID"

22Nov2010 - Sent DS-230 and Additional supporting docs.

25Nov2010 - THANKSGIVING DAY!

16Dec2010 - Called NVC and told us we got an RFE

16Dec2010 - RFE Sent (Original Marriage Cert. and birth Cert.)

23Dec2010 - NVC received our checklist letter response

11Jan2011 - S.I.F

13Jan2011 - Case Complete

24Jan2011 - Interview Appointent Scheduled

08Feb2011 - Day 1 Medical Exam

09Feb2011 - Day 2 Medical Exam

Interview date:February 18, 2011 @ 6:45am - APPROVED!!!

POE - Chicago Illinois ~02March2011~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Until your approved any thing could happen. They could do anything yet

so if i was you let things cool off, dont bug them. They could add

notes to your file that client was rude and use bad lanaguage,

you dont know what now they can do until you get your approval

just be PATIENT and wait, dont do any in the future or they could

find reason to DELAY YOUR case for your rude manor.

Rember they are in control of your paperwork, so they can bring RFE

to your case or make you produce more paperwork to slow your case also.

Good Luck and wait CALMLY ! ! ! ! !

Maybe they didnt nothing but im sure they noted your file if you werent

correct address issues, Black list you anything can be possible.

Remember they are the ones who can make your life a living hell by

delaying your visa as long as they want. Just remember that always

Good Luck

Edited by 1lovingyou2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

my hubby called the nvc today, he got pissed when he talked one of the arrogant operator there. for some reasons they got argued and throwing up nasty words. ((sigh))

i just wished he didnt said anything, but he's out of control and get mad about the non accomodating staff at nvc.

now, im a little bit worried, it might affect our papers or what? maybe they put our case at the back list, or maybe helps to speed it up?

I read some where that the NVC selects cases for various types of checking or investigation, this can be random or there might be something with the case that raises a red flag.

That is why the time processing through NVC varies so much between the same types of cases.

Basically, all agencies, stateside and the Embassies, processing various applications want to make sure of several things,

That the relationship is real

That the petitioner has sufficient income to support the beneficiary

That the beneficiary is not going to be the victim of sexual slavery or forced labor

That the petitioner and the beneficiary does not have a criminal record or would expose the beneficiary to domestic abuse

Since agencies with in the US are closely regulated, the likelihood that a pissed off employee is going to interfere with your case is small.

However, your hubbies outburst my have raised a red flag, so that your case maybe delayed because it has to have further investigation.

Bottom line, be especially nice to people that have control over your life.

hello guys! thank you so much for the advice. I really shoud remind always my husband to stay CALM. I told him not to call the NVC as of this moment.

12May2010 - USCIS (INITIAL REVIEW)

17May2010 - second touch (INITIAL REVIEW)

06Oct2010 - (POST DECISION ACTIVITY)Petition approved and forwarded our case to NVC

18Oct2010 - Received Email frm NVC and notice to pay the AOS

22Oct2010 - Paid the AOS (88$) "IN-PROCESS"

28Oct2010 - Received Email from NVC (receipt&cover letter)"PAID"

28Oct2010 - Sent Cover letter and DS-3032

18Nov2010 - Paid IV Bill (404$) for the visa. "IN-PROCESS"

20Nov2010 - Payment status "PAID"

22Nov2010 - Sent DS-230 and Additional supporting docs.

25Nov2010 - THANKSGIVING DAY!

16Dec2010 - Called NVC and told us we got an RFE

16Dec2010 - RFE Sent (Original Marriage Cert. and birth Cert.)

23Dec2010 - NVC received our checklist letter response

11Jan2011 - S.I.F

13Jan2011 - Case Complete

24Jan2011 - Interview Appointent Scheduled

08Feb2011 - Day 1 Medical Exam

09Feb2011 - Day 2 Medical Exam

Interview date:February 18, 2011 @ 6:45am - APPROVED!!!

POE - Chicago Illinois ~02March2011~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello guys! thank you so much for the advice. I really shoud remind always my husband to stay CALM. I told him not to call the NVC as of this moment.

In your husbands defense, I have to say that we all know the frustration of dealing with government agencies.

I am sure he is not the first, nor will he be that last to go off on someone in one of these agencies.

It might be a very normal occurrence for them, so maybe they are used to it. Perhaps it is not big deal at all.

Oh, and to be completely honest, I went off on a call center agent, for our Embassy here. Started saying "######" about calling my congress people, military service to my country

family history all that #######. Sometimes it just gets so frustrating. I ended up thanking the person in the end, but I was not pleased with my behavior.

Oh well, lesson learned. God forgive me and God bless them,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.