bigley

Checking Status Online

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I received my NOA1 for the 751 application but that number does not work online. Is there another number I need to use or do I need to call USCIS? Also does anyone know how long it take to get the bio letter from Vermont after receiving the NOA1. I received it on Nov.22, 2010. I see from timelines the bio appointments are about 5-6 weeks after receiving NOA1 so imagine the appointment letter comes two to three weeks before that?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I received my NOA1 for the 751 application but that number does not work online. Is there another number I need to use or do I need to call USCIS? Also does anyone know how long it take to get the bio letter from Vermont after receiving the NOA1. I received it on Nov.22, 2010. I see from timelines the bio appointments are about 5-6 weeks after receiving NOA1 so imagine the appointment letter comes two to three weeks before that?

Just chill takes at least a month for Bio sometimes less just be patient it is coming . We all have to wait and I know it's frustrating but you learn in this immigration game waiting is all we can do.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

-----------------------------------------

Hi, i was worried too i keep checking my mail hoping that there is another letter from immigration after my NOA1. As i read here you will get another letter after a month more or less with the number you can use to track online. Let's just hope and pray soon will get it. I guess we have too be more patience. good luck..

Ours is not available online either, and this is a pretty common problem. It's because their online system is wonky. The receipt number on your NOA is correct. Re biometrics letter: we haven't gotten ours yet, but I remember from AOS that the date on the letter was only two weeks before my husband's appointment. I think this varies a bit depending on the local office and how backed up they are. People with NOA1s around the same time as yours are just starting to get biometric appointment letters, so even assuming your local office is one of the faster ones, it's not too surprising that you have not gotten your biometrics letter.

K1

10/02/2007 ~ Sent I-129F to CSC

2/27/2008 ~ NOA2!!! (148 days)

5/27/2008 ~ Interview --- APPROVED!!

5/28/2008 ~ Visa in hand (239 days)

7/17/2008 ~ POE Portal, North Dakota

7/26/2008 ~ Marriage

AOS

8/26/2008 ~ Sent AOS/AP/EAD to Chicago lockbox

9/18/2008 ~ Biometrics in St Louis

9/22/2008 ~ Transferred to CSC

11/05/2008 ~ AP/EAD approved (71 days)

1/20/2009 ~ AOS approved!!! (147 days)

1/29/2009 ~ 2-year GC arrived (156 days)

Removing Conditions

11/18/2010 ~ Sent I-751 to CSC

11/19/2010 ~ I-751 delivered to CSC

11/19/2010 ~ NOA1

12/10/2010 ~ Received biometrics letter

12/21/2010 ~ Biometrics in St Louis

12/29/2010 ~ Touch

1/04/2011 ~ Case status finally available online

2/16/2011 ~ Approved!! (89 days)

2/22/2011 ~ 10-year GC arrived (95 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ours is not available online either, and this is a pretty common problem. It's because their online system is wonky. The receipt number on your NOA is correct. Re biometrics letter: we haven't gotten ours yet, but I remember from AOS that the date on the letter was only two weeks before my husband's appointment. I think this varies a bit depending on the local office and how backed up they are. People with NOA1s around the same time as yours are just starting to get biometric appointment letters, so even assuming your local office is one of the faster ones, it's not too surprising that you have not gotten your biometrics letter.

You are probably right. Plus looks like they got a lot of apps. on the 22nd and then Thanksgiving. I hope to see something next week. Will keep you posted.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

hi guys, the noa1 receipt letter one year extension, about one month, later you should receive a asc appointment letter to that your biometrics date and time, thay my have you come one month later,NOW on that appointletter there is a different case number that is your new case number that you can check your case status on line EAC OR WAC,the 1-751 is no longer, it's now called the CR189,

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

good news bigley, my 1-751 took 4 months from start to finish,don't forget to bring your marriage certificate with you to the asc appointment center,on the letter it says bring green card, passport, state ID,DRIVER LICENS, because my wife thay gave her a hard time because did not have her marriage certificate,okay so your good to go good luck,

Timeline

Ok so everyone gets new info. I received my biometric letter's today. I will update my timeline on November filers. Thanks for info from everyone but now I have experience to pass on.

---------------------------------

Hi.. congratulations for getting the 2nd letter which is biometrics. I wonder why i dont have yet, i received my NOA1 last November 12 and until now i still did not get second letter.. it's been almost 4 weeks since i get my NOA1.. any idea will be appreciated..

Timeline

----------------------------

Wow! yours is fast.. is the address matters that takes the mail longer to get here? I am in Florida state. or in case like this do you think guys there is no problem with my application? I am worried now what happen to it. Thanks your advise will be appreciated..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.