lovekoto

Need your help and suggestions!

12 posts in this topic

Hello to all Vj Members.

My fiance's birthday will be on December 09. I just want to surprise him on his special day. My plan is to order foods online but I do not know how to make it.

He lives in Pompano Beach, Florida. Any website you can share so I can order online.

Thanks and I am sure my fiance will be surprised...

Thank you very much!

God is good all the time..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello to all Vj Members.

My fiance's birthday will be on December 09. I just want to surprise him on his special day. My plan is to order foods online but I do not know how to make it.

He lives in Pompano Beach, Florida. Any website you can share so I can order online.

Thanks and I am sure my fiance will be surprised...

Thank you very much!

I don't know what kind of food he likes, but this might help: Restaurants in Pompano Beach I'm sure some of them deliver :)

Edited by squeaky580

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's sweet!

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys for your input. It is well appreciated. I want something like whole pizza pie or any meal which he could enjoy eating. Hehehehe.

I am starting to panic because until now I cannot find online.

Thank you guys. Still open for any insights and suggestions!

Thank you guys for your input. It is well appreciated. I want something like whole pizza pie or any meal which he could enjoy eating. Hehehehe.

I am starting to panic because until now I cannot find online.

Thank you guys. Still open for any insights and suggestions!

There are lots of pizza places in Pompano Beach. Check out their websites to see if they take online orders. If they don't, just call them up and order. Pay with your credit card.

There are lots of pizza places in Pompano Beach. Check out their websites to see if they take online orders. If they don't, just call them up and order. Pay with your credit card.

Thanks Tahoma. That is a great suggestion. I am thinking to order in Long John Silver or Arby's. You mean, I can call from Philippines to USA and give my credit card number? Is that possible?

Thanks Tahoma. That is a great suggestion. I am thinking to order in Long John Silver or Arby's. You mean, I can call from Philippines to USA and give my credit card number? Is that possible?

When I was in the Philippines, I never ordered anything in the U.S., but i imagine it is OK to do so. Lots of restaurants here in the U.S. deliver in their neighborhood. All you have to do is call them and order. It helps if they have a website that includes their menu! When you order, they will ask for the delivery address and how you are going to pay...cash or credit.

The only problem you may have is that you won't be present at the delivery address when the order arrives, so you won't be able to give them your credit card and sign the receipt. You will have to check with the restaurant first to see if that is OK with them.

Arby's doesn't deliver...if it's the same Arby's I'm thinking about...the sliced-beef sandwich people. I think that Long John Silver is a fish-and-chips type of place. I don't know whether they deliver. However, most pizza places deliver.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You will want to ensure that your credit card company or bank will allow the transaction. Not sure how it works in "that direction" but when I visit the Philippines I have to inform my bank so that my cards will function there. If I don't, it gets detected as fraud and declined.

______

-Kevin

Love is not just a feeling, it is the actions showing kindness, caring, and concern, even when you don't feel like it.

Truth and Prayer our faith blog

We are both Seventh-Day Adventist Christians.

What does that mean?? Please feel free to ask me, I'd be more than happy to share.

- our beliefs - SDA fundamentals - we follow the Bible! -

- does hell burn forever? - what happens when you die? - Bible prophecy Truth -

- Sabbath Truth -

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

how about this? http://www.ediblearrangements.com/fruit-baskets.aspx

i made something like this for my hubby's birthday...i did't want to order from them coz it's expensive so i thought i'll just make my own fruit bouquet..it wasn't as pretty as their fruit baskets but it my hubby really loved it especially he loves fruits..since you want to do it online, you'll probably just have to order it from them...

Sdk4m8.png

4msavwlwa.png

AOS and EAD timeline:

January 20, 2010 - Sent AOS and EAD

January 22, 2010 - AOS and EAD received and signed for by CHYBA

January 28, 2010 - Check was cashed

February 2, 2010 - Received NOA1 for AOS and EAD

February 2, 2010 - Notice date biometrics appointment

February 5, 2010 - Received appointment notice

February 23, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

February 24, 2010 - Touch on AOS and EAD :)

March 12, 2010 - Received my interview letter for April 15, 2010 (dated March 9, 2010)

March 18, 2010 - EAD card production ordered

March 23, 2010 - 2nd e-mail (EAD card production ordered)

March 24, 2010 - 3rd e-mail (Approval notice for EAD sent)

March 27, 2010 - EAD received

April 15, 2010 - Interview (Approved)

April 23, 2010 - Card production ordered

April 28, 2010 - Card production ordered

May 3, 2010 - Received my green card! :)

ROC:

March 24, 2012 - Sent ROC packet :)

March 26, 2012 - I-751 packet received :)

March 29, 2012 - Check was cashed :)

March 30, 2012 - NOA1

April 27, 2012 - Received biometrics appointment.

May 23, 2012 - Biometrics Appointment - done :)

September 26, 2012 - ROC approved :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.