Beth & Chard

Approval Notice - What is this? What do I do now?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Help please I am new to this. I hope I am posting this correctly.

I just received this, it says; Notice Type: Approval Valid from 11/18/2010 to 03/17/2011, Notice dated November 18, 2010 WHAT IS THIS? & WHAT AM I TO DO WITH IT?

It says Receipt Date: June 30, 2010, I think that is when they received my I-129F package at the California Service Center, is that correct?

The only number on this is the Receipt Number; WAC - XX - XXX - XXXXX

There is no Priority Date on this, should there be?

How do I know or how can I find out if the NVC has our application packet?

How do I know or how can I find out when it is sent to the US Embassy in Manila?

How do I get this NVC case number I read about on the posts?

We are so confused, please help us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Receipt date is your NOA1 date

Approval date is your NOA2, so this is your NOA2, and the next process, CSC will send the petition to NVC , you can call NVC to make sure if they have received your case or have not, after some days on NVC, NVC will forward your case to embassy in beneficiary's country, u can also read this http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow :)

mtkjlr21hm8.png

beachbottle41241023528.jpg

Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

08 june 2010 sent I-129F

10 june 2010 NOA1

15 june 2010 NOA1 Hard copy and touched

02 nov 2010 RFE Email from USCIS

09 nov 2010 RFE Hardcopy

10 nov 2010 mailed back the RFE

16 nov 2010 RFE Response Review

17 nov 2010 Touched "NOA2"

22 nov 2010 NOA2 in the mail

30 nov 2010 NVC sent the case to US embassy in Jakarta

04 Dec 2010 received NVC letter in the mail

08 Dec 2010 Packet 3 received

10 Dec 2010 Medical appointment

14 Dec 2010 Packet 3 sent

15 Dec 2010 Packet 4 received "interview date"

23 Dec 2010 Interview Date, APPROVED !!!

29 Dec 2010 Visa in Hand ^_____^

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! below is the post i read from one of the vj member..this is what u will do after u got approved..

5 business days after you receive your NOA2, call the NVC(NVC IS the Dept of State) at 603-334-0700, give them your USCIS receipt number and they will give you your case number it will be MNLXXXXXXXXXXX, this will be your DOS case number going forward, ask them if they have sent your case to Manila yet, if they have not yet, call back everyday until they tell you they have. They send your case electronically same day, and it usually takes about 4 days for them to DHL the hard copy to the Embassy in Manila, however once they send it electronically, you can start calling for an interview appointment, as it will be in the system. Once you call into the call center and make an appt, you can go for your Medical, as the call center will send you an email verifying your interview appt print this out, along with a copy of your NOA2 to your interview. I have heard of people going to medical, and just giving there MNL case number...you can try, but I cant verify if this is accurate or not!

So the procedure is, wait 3-5 business days after your NOA2, call the NVC, get your MNL case number, then start calling to schedule your interview, once you have done this, they will send you an email with your interview appointment verification, then go for your Medical.

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-01-13

NVC letter: 2011-02-01

USEM LETTER: 2011-02-11

INTERVIEW: 2011-04-04 VISA APPROVED

POE: 2011-05-02 MINEAPOLIS/ST PAUL

WEDDING: 2011-06-18

Prayer teaches us to wait;it clears our visions;it quiets our heart and it activates our faith.Glow like the sunrise and be humble like the sunset.

event.png

Timeline

this is the link to Manila US Embassy..

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3024.html

K1 Visa

Event Date

Prayer teaches us to wait;it clears our visions;it quiets our heart and it activates our faith.Glow like the sunrise and be humble like the sunset.

event.png

635859sf42yme6au.gif
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

How do I know what documents and forms to put together for the interview?

hi! below is the post i read from one of the vj member..this is what u will do after u got approved..

5 business days after you receive your NOA2, call the NVC(NVC IS the Dept of State) at 603-334-0700, give them your USCIS receipt number and they will give you your case number it will be MNLXXXXXXXXXXX, this will be your DOS case number going forward, ask them if they have sent your case to Manila yet, if they have not yet, call back everyday until they tell you they have. They send your case electronically same day, and it usually takes about 4 days for them to DHL the hard copy to the Embassy in Manila, however once they send it electronically, you can start calling for an interview appointment, as it will be in the system. Once you call into the call center and make an appt, you can go for your Medical, as the call center will send you an email verifying your interview appt print this out, along with a copy of your NOA2 to your interview. I have heard of people going to medical, and just giving there MNL case number...you can try, but I cant verify if this is accurate or not!

So the procedure is, wait 3-5 business days after your NOA2, call the NVC, get your MNL case number, then start calling to schedule your interview, once you have done this, they will send you an email with your interview appointment verification, then go for your Medical.

Receipt date is your NOA1 date

Approval date is your NOA2, so this is your NOA2, and the next process, CSC will send the petition to NVC , you can call NVC to make sure if they have received your case or have not, after some days on NVC, NVC will forward your case to embassy in beneficiary's country, u can also read this http://www.visajourn.../content/k1flow :)

Thank you so much!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

How do I know what documents and forms to put together for the interview?

Thank you so much!

Here is the direct link from the Embassy website with what you need to do (Also ask in your regional forum on this site): http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/306605/atienzalb/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3_.pdf

Here is the Embassy website from which the above link came from: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3224.html

Hope this helps :)

Timeline

Here is the direct link from the Embassy website with what you need to do (Also ask in your regional forum on this site): http://photos.state....acket%20_3_.pdf

Here is the Embassy website from which the above link came from: http://manila.usemba...v/wwwh3224.html

Hope this helps :)

Oh yeah!, That's the link I needed, Thank you for that info!

So, you schedule an interview with the embassy in Phil by calling the state department? Is this true?

Timeline

Nice..Congrat

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

No! In Phils,u dnt schedule interview at nvc.U only get the DOS number.Once u have it,u can start calling the manila usem for appointment thru designated call center.U can find the number on the link i posted above..But i dont know how it works in sri lanka.

K1 Visa

Event Date

event.png

Timeline

Hey,Richard..Pls take notice of the changes in the call center u r going to call for interview.In the packet was the old number.As of dec 1,2010,manila usem has new call center number to call and new bank to pay..Check out the link i posted above..

K1 Visa

Event Date

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.