yaziedandlisa

Dept Of State send approved i-130 back to uscis

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey everyone,

its been long time since i posted here,, but i know i will come back if i need any help..

so here is the story;

i recieved an email from uscis says this

(((((Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On November 22, 2010, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. ))))))))

this i-130 was approved in dec 2008,, been almost 2 years.

i called the uscis and i asked what this could be, basically they said we cant tell you anything , we need to tell who filed for you - which is my wife- and i tried to pull something from them and the guy from uscis said it might be a system mistake or the dept of state isnt satisfied with the decesion been made by uscis on your case :blink: ..

my wife called and they told her the same thing..

but when i told the guy that i have a green card he asked how did i obtain it?? and my answer was that my wife filed for me and we got green card according to usa immigration laws and policies!

nevermind now,,

my wife searched everywhere online about something similar and nothing appeared about dept of state sending back approved applictions to uscis to be reviewed!!

so i would like to hear what you people think or if anyone has expeirnced the something close!!

thanks alot

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.