Nataliya-Ron

WHY USCIS isnt approving I-130 MUST READ

45 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

In Aug 2010 almost 640,000 visas were issued that's over 100,000 more than the national average on record. So who got all the visas? unfortunately not us...people with I-130.

A recent spike in I-765 (some not major) and I-821 (major spike) shows what the CSC workers on I-129F and I-130 have been busy doing. They took the workers away from these departments more than any other (I'm assuming after noticed no other major drops in other visas being issued) and put them to work on I-821s. Sadly if you look at this chart the spike was still going up rapidly and who knows when it might stop. By the way I-821 are temporary protective status visas.

No maybe I'm missing something obvious and I apologize if I am, but I do not know the reason for this and unfortunately no end appears in sight. Anyway I'm not here to judge I just noticed this appears to be where the visa workers are concentrating on right now and it appears, at least from August data that this depart is growing extremely fast and will need to use many workers for a long time. I do pray I'm wrong and it had a major turn around, but people do need to be protect I guess for whatever reason.

But dont tell me i didn't tell you so! ! ! ! ! !

check it out

I-821 http://dashboard.usc...e=2&charttype=1

I-129F http://dashboard.usc...e=2&charttype=1

I-130 http://dashboard.usc...e=2&charttype=1 I hope this is the right I-130.

http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=4&office=2&charttype=1

Ron

Edited by 1lovingyou2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

None of thos links work for me, they all say invalid.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

In Aug 2010 almost 640,000 visas were issued that's over 100,000 more than the national average on record. So who got all the visas? unfortunately not us...people with I-130.

A recent spike in I-765 (some not major) and I-821 (major spike) shows what the CSC workers on I-129F and I-130 have been busy doing. They took the workers away from these departments more than any other (I'm assuming after noticed no other major drops in other visas being issued) and put them to work on I-821s. Sadly if you look at this chart the spike was still going up rapidly and who knows when it might stop. By the way I-821 are temporary protective status visas.

No maybe I'm missing something obvious and I apologize if I am, but I do not know the reason for this and unfortunately no end appears in sight. Anyway I'm not here to judge I just noticed this appears to be where the visa workers are concentrating on right now and it appears, at least from August data that this depart is growing extremely fast and will need to use many workers for a long time. I do pray I'm wrong and it had a major turn around, but people do need to be protect I guess for whatever reason.

But dont tell me i didn't tell you so! ! ! ! ! !

check it out

I-821 http://dashboard.usc...e=2&charttype=1

I-129F http://dashboard.usc...e=2&charttype=1

I-130 http://dashboard.usc...e=2&charttype=1 I hope this is the right I-130.

http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=4&office=2&charttype=1

Ron

CSC doesn't issue visas. They approve petitions. Yes, apparently they've been overloaded with other categories of immigration.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I believe the same thing happend last year. Where they started putting petitions on hold to do other peitions and work on other forms for a certain amount of months then got back onto the spousal and fiance ones.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

CSC doesn't issue visas. They approve petitions. Yes, apparently they've been overloaded with other categories of immigration.

Nobody said that csc issues VISA's. talked about all Visa's issued in month of August in total at USCIS

if TSC CSC are pulled off doing I-130 approvals I guess that will surely delay approvals

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Nobody said that csc issues VISA's. talked about all Visa's issued in month of August in total at USCIS

if TSC CSC are pulled off doing I-130 approvals I guess that will surely delay approvals

I think you are to pessimist. This in not the way to succeed in life, sorry but someone must to tell you that, because in all your posts in stead of encourage the people you try putt pressure on them. This is my honest opinion. :bonk:

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Timeline

I think you are to pessimist. This in not the way to succeed in life, sorry but someone must to tell you that, because in all your posts in stead of encourage the people you try putt pressure on them. This is my honest opinion. :bonk:

Im a realist not a dreamer, I understand ...but im sure a person

who wish and hopes MIRACLES come true instead of reality

there is no pressure to all this, UNLESS your fraudulently filed a false case

Be honest with yourself when it time for your approval than let the reality

come true ..not here wishen and hoping dreamin and worrying for nothing.

Really life is to short to wish and dream..LIVE LIFE and not dreams.

After your apporved than celebrate correctness. not relish dreams hoping today

comes true. Be real with your self dont live like its a lottery maybe you do maybe

you dont win. USCIS is the real truth, either your approved or denied.

If i did that in the war I would be dead, killed by the enemny.

I live for reality not some dream.

JUST MY OPINION

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Im a realist not a dreamer, I understand ...but im sure a person

who wish and hopes MIRACLES come true instead of reality

there is no pressure to all this, UNLESS your fraudulently filed a false case

Be honest with yourself when it time for your approval than let the reality

come true ..not here wishen and hoping dreamin and worrying for nothing.

Really life is to short to wish and dream..LIVE LIFE and not dreams.

After your apporved than celebrate correctness. not relish dreams hoping today

comes true. Be real with your self dont live like its a lottery maybe you do maybe

you dont win. USCIS is the real truth, either your approved or denied.

If i did that in the war I would be dead, killed by the enemny.

I live for reality not some dream.

JUST MY OPINION

You make me laugh, :rofl: . You are so frustrated, you are judging all the time.You speak about the reality, but please don't be UPSET for nothing. I think that in real life as you mentioned before you must be human, to be understanding,to help the others as much as you can, to have a believe. Each people have the right to an opinion and I have told you mine. By the way about the five months goal from USCIS as you have already seen in the other post's and spreadsheets a lot of people have been approve earlier than 5 months and a lot of people later, but the hope of every VJ filler is to be with the loved one asap and this is hope and also reality life. :thumbs:

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

welll hope..this trend keeep going as i'll file a I-130 in 1 month.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Aren't visa's issued by the State Department? I thought USCIS was part of the Department of Homeland Security...

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

??? I think you mean that you hope the trend reverses. Otherwise your I-130 approval (and mine) will take longer. I believe the point of the original post was to highlight why I-130 approvals were going so slow at the present time.

Here's to hoping that they start working more intently and exclusively on I-130s in the near future.

George

welll hope..this trend keeep going as i'll file a I-130 in 1 month.

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

USCIS doesn't issue visas.

Aren't visa's issued by the State Department? I thought USCIS was part of the Department of Homeland Security...

Bingo!

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

USCIS doesn't issue visas.

Bingo!

What do you think is USCIS ""NOBODY """

Citizen ship and immigration Services....IT's the

same......GOVERNMENT Same place ! ! ! ! ! same country ! ! ! ! ! !

INS is just now a new name the USCIS and all the agencies are the US government

not hard to figure out..but the USCIS is immigrations if your read

What does USCIS stand for..all the same place just different place they handle part of the file or case.

Same as the department of Justice, department of State..department of defense .....

all the same government.......just different agencies doing different things

:dance:

:rofl:

:wow:

:ot2:

:D

Edited by 1lovingyou2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.