luv 2 luv u

HELP FORM I-134 FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY WENT TO THE INTERVIEW

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI I KNOW THERE'S A SAMPLE FORM FOR I-134 HERE AT VJ, BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T FOLLOW THAT SAMPLE, SO I'M ASKING FOR HELP FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY WENT TO THE U.S. EMBASSY MANILA FOR INTERVIEW, I NEED A BEST ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS, BECAUSE I WANT THE CONSULAR TO BE SATISFY.

QUESTION 10:

DATE SUBMITTED:

I SEARCHED FOR THAT QUESTION 10 HERE AT VJ BUT I FOUND DIFFERENT ANSWERS SOME SAY PUT THE DATE ON NOA1 BUT THERE IS 2 DATES (1) THE RECIEVED DATE (2) THE NOTICE DATE AND I FOUND ANOTHER DIFFERENT ANSWER THE ANSWER WAS THE DATE THAT WAS SENT TO POST OFFICE AND HERE'S ANOTHER DIFFERENT ANSWER THE DATE YOU SIGN IT. CONFUSING I REALY NEED A BEST ANSWER PLEASE HELP!!!

QUESTION 11:

INTEND OR NOT INTEND:

AS FAR AS I KNOW THE CONSULAR IN U.S. EMBASSY MANILA LIKES "INTEND".

IF YOU CHECK INTEND, INDICATE THE EXACT NATURE AND DURATION OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS. I NEED A SAMPLE FOR THIS, HELP PLEASE!!!

HI I KNOW THERE'S A SAMPLE FORM FOR I-134 HERE AT VJ, BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T FOLLOW THAT SAMPLE, SO I'M ASKING FOR HELP FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY WENT TO THE U.S. EMBASSY MANILA FOR INTERVIEW, I NEED A BEST ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS, BECAUSE I WANT THE CONSULAR TO BE SATISFY.

QUESTION 10:

DATE SUBMITTED:

I SEARCHED FOR THAT QUESTION 10 HERE AT VJ BUT I FOUND DIFFERENT ANSWERS SOME SAY PUT THE DATE ON NOA1 BUT THERE IS 2 DATES (1) THE RECIEVED DATE (2) THE NOTICE DATE AND I FOUND ANOTHER DIFFERENT ANSWER THE ANSWER WAS THE DATE THAT WAS SENT TO POST OFFICE AND HERE'S ANOTHER DIFFERENT ANSWER THE DATE YOU SIGN IT. CONFUSING I REALY NEED A BEST ANSWER PLEASE HELP!!!

Just put the date that the USCIS received the petitioner's K-1 packet.

QUESTION 11:

INTEND OR NOT INTEND:

AS FAR AS I KNOW THE CONSULAR IN U.S. EMBASSY MANILA LIKES "INTEND".

IF YOU CHECK INTEND, INDICATE THE EXACT NATURE AND DURATION OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS. I NEED A SAMPLE FOR THIS, HELP PLEASE!!!

X Intend.

I love my fiancée and when we are married I will be happy to support her for the rest of her life. I consider it my duty and responsibility to provide for my wife's financial needs, including room, board, and any other needs.

^^^That should do the job. B-)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

The NOA1 date is the date for the petition.. not the received date, or the date they send it. It's the date they filed it, the date on your NOA1.

Then "intend" I wrote: "I will provide room and board for Vanessa indefinitely. I intend to marry her within 90 days of her arrival to the United States".

While the PP's example is romantic, it's not... proper. The "I love her" and "consider it my duty" are over the top. Stick with the facts, don't over-dramatise or over-romantasise.

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

The NOA1 date is the date for the petition.. not the received date, or the date they send it. It's the date they filed it, the date on your NOA1.

Then "intend" I wrote: "I will provide room and board for Vanessa indefinitely. I intend to marry her within 90 days of her arrival to the United States".

While the PP's example is romantic, it's not... proper. The "I love her" and "consider it my duty" are over the top. Stick with the facts, don't over-dramatise or over-romantasise.

Did you go through the U.S. Embassy in Manila? I did, and it worked for me. :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

No I didn't. I'm happy it worked for you. i stand by my assessment though.

It's not proper? Says who? Or is it just not your taste?

Tahoma states that he loves her and considers it his duty. Those are, indeed, his facts. They may, however, not be yours.

Nicely done, sir! :thumbs:

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400
02/19/13 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox (day 01)
02/21/13 - NOA1 issued (day 03)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (WIFE)
02/18/12 - Eligible for Removal of Conditions on Residence
03/23/12 - Mailed I-751 to CSC
03/26/12 - Received by CSC (day 01)
03/31/12 - Received NOA1 (day 06)
05/02/12 - Biometrics done (day 38)
10/23/12 - Received approval email (day 212)
11/01/12 - Received green card (day 221)

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)
06/01/10 - Mailed I-130 petition
06/03/10 - Package delivered to USCIS (day 01)
06/08/10 - NOA1 issued (day 06)
11/03/10 - Received approval email (day 154)
11/08/10 - Received approval notice in mail (day 159)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (STEPDAUGHTER)
11/08/10 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/09/10 - NVC case # & IIN generated, email addresses given, DS-3032 sent via email & USPS (day 01)
11/16/10 - Received and paid AOS bill (day 08)
11/17/10 - AOS bill marked as PAID; AOS packet express mailed (day 09)
11/19/10 - Received and paid IV bill; DS-3032 accepted (day 11)
11/22/10 - IV bill marked as PAID; IV packet express mailed (day 14)
12/03/10 - Sign-in failed (day 25)
12/09/10 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 10, 2011 @ 6:45AM
12/28/10 - Medical exam done at SLEC Manila - PASSED! (day 40)
01/10/11 - Interview at USEM Manila - APPROVED! (day 53)
01/21/11 - Stepdaughter received passport with IR-2 visa! (day 64)

Funny enough, we checked neither Intend nor Not Intend. And we were still approved. lol The advice I received before was to leave it blank because Question #11 is intended to be answered by someone sponsoring a student visa applicant...not a spouse, dependent or a fiance(e).

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Funny enough, we checked neither Intend nor Not Intend. And we were still approved. lol The advice I received before was to leave it blank because Question #11 is intended to be answered by someone sponsoring a student visa applicant...not a spouse, dependent or a fiance(e).

That was my understanding too...the form is generalized.

So I figured, why not use the opportunity to send a message to the consular officer of my love and support for my fiancée. (L):luv: It couldn't hurt. :D

No I didn't. I'm happy it worked for you. i stand by my assessment though.

Thank you for confirming that your assessment has nothing whatsoever to do with U.S. Embassy Manila. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

not intend to invade this topic but I have questions reagrding item #7

I derived an annual income of : $_________ --- are they asking the total Gross pay year to date?

Thanks =)

02/21/11: POE L.A.

03/04/11: Applied for SSI

04/01/11: passed actual Driving test!

04/08/11 Wedding Day

04/28/11: AOS packet sent USPS

04/29/20: AOS received by J.C (Chicago)

05/04/11: Tx message from USCIS that application rec'v

05/04/11: check cashed $1,070 whew!

05/23/11: Biometrics Appt @ 2pm

06/07/11: USCIS text notification

07/09/11: Interview/ AOS Approved!/ Card production tx notice

qTJr.jpgbnzFm7.png

Hats off to you, friend :) I actually thought it was sweet!

So I figured, why not use the opportunity to send a message to the consular officer of my love and support for my fiancée. (L):luv: It couldn't hurt. :D

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

not intend to invade this topic but I have questions reagrding item #7

I derived an annual income of : $_________ --- are they asking the total Gross pay year to date?

Thanks =)

Yup, normally they are looking for your gross income.

If you are self-employed, I think they are looking for your income after all of your business expenses.

Hats off to you, friend :) I actually thought it was sweet!

Maraming salamat po. :)

(L)Love is the reason why Chinook was at the interview! :wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.