Chazzie

Important Announcement for Manila k1 beneficiaries

521 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today's scorecard:

> BB & MJ.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 10...Lambing Landing in Manila today!

> bhebe.......Medical on ???...Will schedule an interview in mid-December when the medical is completed.

> Big John.......Medical on December 13-14...Interview on January 11 at 7:15 AM.

> buton.......Medical on ???...Eligible to schedule an interview...Interview on ???

> Chazzie.......Dex passed the medical...Interview on December 1...Visa approved! :star:

> Chinook.......Interviewed on February 23, 2009...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009. :star:

> condz.......CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved! :star:

> don_the_dragon.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> femy11.......Medical on ???...Currently trying to schedule an interview.

> jandk.......CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved! :star:

> jean&chard.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> idaho_and_surigao.......Passed medical on December 6-7...Interview on December 20 at 6:45 AM...Idaho arrives in the Philippines on December 13.

> mcdsnight.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> messybrownhair.......Passed medical on December 9-10...Interview on December 20 at 6:45 AM...Timmy arrives in Manila on December 16.

> Richard535.......Medical on ???...Still trying to schedule an interview.

> sheenaspapi.......Medical on ???...Wants an early-January interview date.

> sunandmoon.......VJerz Emeriti.......Interviewed on December 13, 2006...Visa in hand on December 20, 2006. :star:

> th and jv.......Medical on ???...Will schedule an interview for sometime in mid-January.

> Thunderstruck.......Medical on ???...Eligible to schedule an interview...Interview on ???

> wbuchko.......Medical on January 11-12...Interview on January 18.

B-) Lurkers always welcome. Please post your info in this thread. Thank you and best wishes for a smooth and speedy visa journey. :luv:

Mabuhay ang 'Pinas!!!

I'm so happy for us!!! VISA APPROVED>.that looks sooo great!!!

whatever comes our way, we are gonna make it through

Timeline

June 02, 2010 - filed K1 visa...

June 07, 2010 - package delivered to USCIS

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 14, 2010 - check cleared

June 17, 2010 - touched

I hate waiting...:P

in God we trust....

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

@TAHOMA

See update;

> bhebe.......Medical Passed last Dec. 10!!! Interview Schedule on December 17, 2010.

Eligibility Criteria: 3 yrs. based on Marriage
Field Office: Phoenix

02/18/14- Mailed my N-400 packet
02/19/14- Delivered to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox
02/24/14- Received Email Notification
02/24/14- Check Cashed
02/28/14- Received NOA in the mail (Notice Date: Feb. 21, 2014)
03/07/14- Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (Notice Date: Feb. 28, 2014)
03/13/14- Biometrics Appointment (Done)
04/16/14- In line for Interview Scheduling
04/30/14- Received email notification for interview schedule.
05/06/14- Received Interview Letter in the mail. (Notice Date: April 30, 2014)
06/09/14- Interview Date- Passed! :)
06/13/14- Received email notification that my application was placed for Oath Scheduling que.
06/18/14- Received email notification that I was scheduled for Oath Ceremony and they sent letter by mail for the details
06/23/14- Received Oath Ceremony Letter/Notice by mail
07/04/14- Oath Taking/Ceremony
07/04/14- U.S. Passport Application (Expedite/Overnight Delivery)
07/13/14- Received Email Notification that my Passsport has printed and for delivery.
07/15/14- Received US Passport

Timeline

@TAHOMA

See update;

> bhebe.......Medical Passed last Dec. 10!!! Interview Schedule on December 17, 2010.

Congrats you passed your medical exam.

Goodluck on your interview also. Godbless.

02/21/11: POE L.A.

03/04/11: Applied for SSI

04/01/11: passed actual Driving test!

04/08/11 Wedding Day

04/28/11: AOS packet sent USPS

04/29/20: AOS received by J.C (Chicago)

05/04/11: Tx message from USCIS that application rec'v

05/04/11: check cashed $1,070 whew!

05/23/11: Biometrics Appt @ 2pm

06/07/11: USCIS text notification

07/09/11: Interview/ AOS Approved!/ Card production tx notice

qTJr.jpgbnzFm7.png

The :star: looks great next to your name! :)

@TAHOMA

See update;

Congratz on passing your medical...and thanks for the update.

Good luck on the 17th. I have one of these :star: waiting for you! ;)

Mcdsnight- congratulations on your approval as well! I'm glad everything worked out with your I-134 snafu. Did you ever get the "white slip" on window Y? My fiancee was instructed to fill up the 2GO form and was handed back her interview confirmation letter (No "slips" of any kind). Just curious. My fiancee was told that she can go to the 2GO website and use her MNL case # to track the visa but so far all we've been getting is "invalid reference #". Is this what you were told as well?

Everyone else- so far, Chazzie's been the only one that had her interview on 12/1. I wonder if her fiance has gotten hold of his visa. I'm not sure if he lives in Manila or somewhere far that requires additional time? I can't wait to find out how long this new 2GO service takes to deliver the visa.

Thanks!

Today's scorecard:

> BB & MJ.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 10...Lambing Landing in Manila today!

> bhebe.......Passed medical on December 10...Interview on December 17.

> Big John.......Medical on December 13-14...Interview on January 11 at 7:15 AM.

> bulon.......Medical on December 13...Eligible to schedule an interview...Interview on ???

> Chazzie.......Dex passed the medical...Interview on December 1...Visa approved! :star:

> Chinook.......Interviewed on February 23, 2009...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009. :star:

> don_the_dragon.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> femy11.......Passed medical on December 6...Currently trying to schedule an interview.

> jandk.......Passed medical on November 24...CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved! :star:

> jean&chard.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> idaho_and_surigao.......Passed medical on December 6-7...Interview on December 20 at 6:45 AM...Idaho arrives in the Philippines on December 13.

> mcdsnight.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9... :star: Visa approved! :star:

> Markieboy.......Stepdaughter's medical on ???...Interview on January 11.

> messybrownhair.......Passed medical on December 9-10...Interview on December 20 at 6:45 AM...Timmy arrives in Manila on December 16.

> sunandmoon.......VJerz Emeriti.......Interviewed on December 13, 2006...Visa in hand on December 20, 2006. :star:

> th and jv.......Medical on ???...Will schedule an interview for sometime in mid-January.

> Thunderstruck.......Medical during the week of December 13-17...Interview on January 21.

B-) Lurkers always welcome. Please post your info in this thread. Maraming salamat...and best wishes for a smooth and speedy visa journey.

:star:Mabuhay ang 'Pinas!!! :star:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mcdsnight- congratulations on your approval as well! I'm glad everything worked out with your I-134 snafu. Did you ever get the "white slip" on window Y? My fiancee was instructed to fill up the 2GO form and was handed back her interview confirmation letter (No "slips" of any kind). Just curious. My fiancee was told that she can go to the 2GO website and use her MNL case # to track the visa but so far all we've been getting is "invalid reference #". Is this what you were told as well?

Everyone else- so far, Chazzie's been the only one that had her interview on 12/1. I wonder if her fiance has gotten hold of his visa. I'm not sure if he lives in Manila or somewhere far that requires additional time? I can't wait to find out how long this new 2GO service takes to deliver the visa.

Thanks!

hi everyone!still no actual visa.sad.gifmy fiance is from pampanga which is only 1 &1/2 hr away from manila. I tried calling embassy and they told me its still at the consular office.With the new system it will take 2 weeks to process and its not eligible for pick up...hmmmn im still hoping we could spend xmas together.crying.gif its our 14th day of waiting tom.wacko.gif

♥Timeline♥

AOS

03-11-2011: mailed AOS packet

03-14-2011: AOS packet received

04-16-11:USCIS lost our I485 forms thus received EAD rejection notice

04-18-11: mailed AOS packet AGAIN

04-19-11:AOS packet received by S. Bush

04-29-11: NOA1 hardcopies for I485 and I765 received :)

05-12-11:Successful walk in biometrics

05-25-11:email notification received stating interview on 6/24

05-27-11:hardcopy for interview received

06-24-11:done with interview.no approval yet

06-25-11: received EAD card

06-29-11:email received AOS approved and green card is on its way! yay! :)

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Today's scorecard:

> bulon.......Medical on December 13...Eligible to schedule an interview...Interview on ???

> Chazzie.......Dex passed the medical...Interview on December 1...Visa approved! :star::clock:

> femy11.......Passed medical on December 6...Currently trying to schedule an interview.

> jandk.......Passed medical on November 24...CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved! :star:

> mcdsnight.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9... :star: Visa approved! :star:

> Thunderstruck.......Medical during the week of December 13-17...Interview on January 21.

B-) Lurkers always welcome. Please post your info in this thread. Maraming salamat...and best wishes for a smooth and speedy visa journey.

Today's scorecard:

> BB & MJ.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 10.

> Chazzie.......Dex passed the medical...Interview on December 1...Visa approved! :star::clock:

> Damjan.......CR-1 interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> mcdsnight.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9... :star:Visa approved! :star:

> VisaWanderer.......Interview on December 1...Visa approved! :star::clock:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:Hi everyone!I called manila consulate 0116323012000x5184 and inquired about my fiance's visa.Accdg to the nice lady it has been printed out last friday (dec 10) and 2G0 will deliver the passport within 7-10 days.:)So any moment now.Accdg to her, they dont have a way to track the passports/visas yet because of the new system.We called 2GO the day after his interview and my fiance gave his cp number and 2GO will text him regarding status,I asked my fiance to call 2GO today and check status of his delivery.More waiting, but its not that bad. :blush:

♥Timeline♥

AOS

03-11-2011: mailed AOS packet

03-14-2011: AOS packet received

04-16-11:USCIS lost our I485 forms thus received EAD rejection notice

04-18-11: mailed AOS packet AGAIN

04-19-11:AOS packet received by S. Bush

04-29-11: NOA1 hardcopies for I485 and I765 received :)

05-12-11:Successful walk in biometrics

05-25-11:email notification received stating interview on 6/24

05-27-11:hardcopy for interview received

06-24-11:done with interview.no approval yet

06-25-11: received EAD card

06-29-11:email received AOS approved and green card is on its way! yay! :)

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Timeline

hi everyone!still no actual visa.sad.gifmy fiance is from pampanga which is only 1 &1/2 hr away from manila. I tried calling embassy and they told me its still at the consular office.With the new system it will take 2 weeks to process and its not eligible for pick up...hmmmn im still hoping we could spend xmas together.crying.gif its our 14th day of waiting tom.wacko.gif

Hello ChazziE! i didn't know your fince is from Pampanga! Me & my fiance is from there too. Yay!

Visa is on it's way then you can book his flight to here after. :thumbs:

02/21/11: POE L.A.

03/04/11: Applied for SSI

04/01/11: passed actual Driving test!

04/08/11 Wedding Day

04/28/11: AOS packet sent USPS

04/29/20: AOS received by J.C (Chicago)

05/04/11: Tx message from USCIS that application rec'v

05/04/11: check cashed $1,070 whew!

05/23/11: Biometrics Appt @ 2pm

06/07/11: USCIS text notification

07/09/11: Interview/ AOS Approved!/ Card production tx notice

qTJr.jpgbnzFm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:Hi everyone!I called manila consulate 0116323012000x5184 and inquired about my fiance's visa.Accdg to the nice lady it has been printed out last friday (dec 10) and 2G0 will deliver the passport within 7-10 days.:)So any moment now.Accdg to her, they dont have a way to track the passports/visas yet because of the new system.We called 2GO the day after his interview and my fiance gave his cp number and 2GO will text him regarding status,I asked my fiance to call 2GO today and check status of his delivery.More waiting, but its not that bad. :blush:

Is this correct?

Your interview was December 9

Your Visa/Passport is being "printed out" to 2GO on December 10

So you will receive it in 7 - 10 days from the 10th

Edited by Beth & Chard

Is this correct?

Your interview was December 9

Your Visa/Passport is being "printed out" to 2GO on December 10

So you will receive it in 7 - 10 days from the 10th

Dex's interview was on December 1. The Embassy had his visa packet ready for pickup by 2Go on December 10. 2Go will deliver Dex's visa packet by December 20.

Merry Christmas Chazzie & Dex!!! :D

Timeline

Dex's interview was on December 1. The Embassy had his visa packet ready for pickup by 2Go on December 10. 2Go will deliver Dex's visa packet by December 20.

Merry Christmas Chazzie & Dex!!! :D

Tahoma, I am confused, I was thinking the interview was the 1st also, then before my post I checked Chazzie's time line and it says the interview was on the 9th.

So I changed my post, that is why I am asking if the information I posted was correct.

Do you know for sure the date, I know you track this stuff?

I am just trying to get an idea of the time frame from interview to visa in hand.

Thanks

Timeline

help !!!!

what my fiance got was a confirmation letter....

is that different from the appointment letter?????

would appreciate if anybody here can post a generic copy of the appointment letter....

thanks......

AOS journey

31 March 2011 - Mailed thru USPS (AOS/EAD/AP)

03 April 2011 - NOA (AOS/EAD/AP)

18 April 2011 - successful walk-in biometrics

21 April 2011 - NOA (AOS transfer to CSC)

25 May 2011 - EAD/AP approved

04 June 2011 - EAD/AP combo card received

16 June 2011 - AOS/GC approved

22 June 2011 - GC received by mail

3r4r2ij8einw7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.