Chazzie

Important Announcement for Manila k1 beneficiaries

521 posts in this topic

Just an FYI.. I was able to schedule my interview THE SAME DAY that I paid for my interview at BPI. All I did was schedule online and then once I got the confirmation I called them up to confirm, I gave them the UID and they confirmed that it was valid... As soon as you pay just keep calling! They have to schedule you since the website says you can do so within four hours of paying. the website still has a lot of bugs though! Goodluck guys! You can do it :)

My Journey:

We met through a study-abroad program in Shanghai, China in August of 2009

We got engaged March of 2010

I received my K1 VISA in 6 months (June-December 2010)

We were married 04/02/2011
I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

Our son was born 02/03/2013

I received my masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology 04/17/2013

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

My husband returned from deployment 06/20/2013

My naturalization journey took 4 months (April-August 2014)

I became a US citizen on 08/01/2014

Received passport in 3 weeks (regular processing)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just an FYI.. I was able to schedule my interview THE SAME DAY that I paid for my interview at BPI. All I did was schedule online and then once I got the confirmation I called them up to confirm, I gave them the UID and they confirmed that it was valid... As soon as you pay just keep calling! They have to schedule you since the website says you can do so within four hours of paying. the website still has a lot of bugs though! Goodluck guys! You can do it :)

so nice of you to share your experience.....

go go go !!!!

by the way, where did you get your UID??? from BPI? or appointment letter??? asked bpi here in baguio and they are unaware of the UID..... im just waiting for my case to be uploaded..... hopefully next week....... i plan to pay visa fee tomorrow....... then have to sched the interview after my case uploaded......

thanks

AOS journey

31 March 2011 - Mailed thru USPS (AOS/EAD/AP)

03 April 2011 - NOA (AOS/EAD/AP)

18 April 2011 - successful walk-in biometrics

21 April 2011 - NOA (AOS transfer to CSC)

25 May 2011 - EAD/AP approved

04 June 2011 - EAD/AP combo card received

16 June 2011 - AOS/GC approved

22 June 2011 - GC received by mail

3r4r2ij8einw7.png

nope the UID comes from the appointment slip once you confirm your schedule... :) BPI will not do anything, but keep the deposit slip because they will need it for your interview! they said if you lose it they might ask you to pay again :/ try to pay early in the morning, and then call in the afternoon, maybe they can schedule you already! goodluck :)

My Journey:

I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Timeline

nope the UID comes from the appointment slip once you confirm your schedule... :) BPI will not do anything, but keep the deposit slip because they will need it for your interview! they said if you lose it they might ask you to pay again :/ try to pay early in the morning, and then call in the afternoon, maybe they can schedule you already! goodluck :)

great help !!!!

thanks !!!!!

good luck too!!!!!

AOS journey

31 March 2011 - Mailed thru USPS (AOS/EAD/AP)

03 April 2011 - NOA (AOS/EAD/AP)

18 April 2011 - successful walk-in biometrics

21 April 2011 - NOA (AOS transfer to CSC)

25 May 2011 - EAD/AP approved

04 June 2011 - EAD/AP combo card received

16 June 2011 - AOS/GC approved

22 June 2011 - GC received by mail

3r4r2ij8einw7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I would appreciate it if you can share more details on scheduling like links, sign in info, questions or info you need during scheduling.

This is to the best of my memory and it is evolving still, so may not stay 100% accurate:

The first thing to log in is to go here for the start page:

Provide

a) the beneficiary's Passport number

b) the case number from the letter you received from the embassy saying you may schedule an interview (MNL000000000)

c) the beneficiary's Date of Birth

d) A password of your choosing (Password requirements)

e) Enter the same password again to confirm

f) Enter the security code as you see it in the image

g) click the Proceed Button

REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD! YOU NEED IT TO OPEN THE APPOINTMENT LETTER THAT IS GENERATED BY THIS WEB SITE!

Now it asks for more information about your case. i don;t remember exactly the layout but there are a few pages you navigate through. They ask this:

a) Beneficiary's first and last name

b) Beneficiary's complete mailing address

c) Beneficiary's phone number(s)

d) Beneficiary's Nationality

e) Beneficiary's current country of residence

f) Where beneficiary's passport was issued, the date it was issued and the expiration date

I think that was all I had to enter.

Then you press Proceed again after entering all of that information and it will ask you if you want to save and come back later or continue or to add someone else (i.e. children) to the interview.

My fiancee has no children so I pressed Proceed or Continue (can't recall the exact name)

Then you can choose a month to schedule your appointment. There were 2 days left in December as of last night.

Then you can click one of the open days. The calendar is normal calendar grid that is color coded to indicate which days are open for scheduling an interview. You can't click on the other days.

Once you choose a day, then you see the time slots available. I clicked on every day in January and they all had the same 2 slots open. 6:45 am and 7:15 am. Choose your preference.

Click Proceed again.

You are confirmed that your interview has been scheduled. There is a link to click on to see the appointment letter that you need to print. Clicking the link will take you to another page that has a big button to download the PDF file containing the one page letter with:

A) Your UID and a bar code

B) Beneficiary's name passport number and address

C) The date and time of the appointment

The letter is called at the top:

Immigration Address Confirmation Sheet

MANILA

There is a US Department of State emblem at the top.

Hope that helps a little!

Timeline

This is to the best of my memory and it is evolving still, so may not stay 100% accurate:

Provide

b) the case number from the letter you received from the embassy saying you may schedule an interview (MNL000000000)

REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD! YOU NEED IT TO OPEN THE APPOINTMENT LETTER THAT IS GENERATED BY THIS WEB SITE!

Now it asks for more information about your case. i don;t remember exactly the layout but there are a few pages you navigate through. They ask this:

f) Where beneficiary's passport was issued, the date it was issued and the expiration date

Then you press Proceed again after entering all of that information and it will ask you if you want to save and come back later or continue or to add someone else (i.e. children) to the interview.

My fiancee has no children so I pressed Proceed or Continue (can't recall the exact name)

Then you can choose a month to schedule your appointment. There were 2 days left in December as of last night.

Then you can click one of the open days. The calendar is normal calendar grid that is color coded to indicate which days are open for scheduling an interview. You can't click on the other days.

Once you choose a day, then you see the time slots available. I clicked on every day in January and they all had the same 2 slots open. 6:45 am and 7:15 am. Choose your preference.

Click Proceed again.

You are confirmed that your interview has been scheduled. There is a link to click on to see the appointment letter that you need to print. Clicking the link will take you to another page that has a big button to download the PDF file containing the one page letter with:

MANILA

Helps a little, THAT HELPS A LOT!!!!!!!!! Remove your shoes I want to kiss your feet..LOL Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Today's scorecard:

> sunandmoon.......VJerz Emeriti.......Interviewed on December 13, 2006...Visa in hand on December 20, 2006. :star:

> Chazzie.......Dex passed the medical...Passed the interview on December 1...Visa approved! :star:

> BB & MJ.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 10...Lambing Landing in Manila tomorrow!

> jean&chard.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> mcdsnight.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9.

> idaho_and_surigao.......Passed medical on December 6-7...Interview on December 20 at 6:45 AM...Idaho arrives in the Philippines on December 13.

> wbuchko.......Medical on January 11-12...Interview on January 18.

> don_the_dragon.......Medical on ???...Interview on December 10 or December 16 or December 10 or...

> bhebe.......Medical on ???...Will schedule an interview in mid-December when the medical is completed.

> messybrownhair.......Medical on December 9-10...Interview on December 20 at 6:45 AM...Timmy arrives in Manila on December 16.

> condz.......CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved! :star:

> Big John.......Medical on December 13-14...Interview on January 11 at 7:15 AM.

> Richard535.......Medical on ???...Still trying to schedule an interview.

> th and jv.......Medical on ???...Will schedule an interview for sometime in mid-January.

> buton.......Medical on ???...Eligible to schedule an interview...Interview on ???

> Thunderstruck...Medical on ???...Eligible to schedule an interview...Interview on ???

> Chinook.......Interviewed on February 23, 2009...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009.

B-)Lurkers always welcome!

Mods...sounds like this needs to be pinned :)

Provide

Click Proceed again.

MANILA

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just a note, the system does work if you are patient enough to let it work.

Yesterday Meg received her notification letter from USEM to make her appointment for her interview.

It is dated December 3, and she received it on December 9.

Our NOA2 Notice Date was October 28, 2010, and our Letter from NVC was dated November 3, 2010.

To me it seemed that USEM scaled back their participation in K-1 production the last 10 days of November to get ready for their transition to the new system.

When I called the Immigrant Section of the Embassy to ask if my file was entered into the system on November 12, she sais it was not, but the electronic file was there, the woman also said that the embassy was aware of the problems that were ahead, and were willing to extend the NOA2 time period of four months if the cases required it. They would be very lenient in that respect.

Meg paid her MRV Fee on December 6, and I made her appointment 9 hours later.

Patience People !

Today's scorecard:

> sunandmoon.......VJerz Emeriti.......Interviewed on December 13, 2006...Visa in hand on December 20, 2006. :star:

> Chazzie.......Dex passed the medical...Passed the interview on December 1...Visa approved! :star:

> BB & MJ.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 10...Lambing Landing in Manila tomorrow!

> jean&chard.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> idaho_and_surigao.......Passed medical on December 6-7...Interview on December 20 at 6:45 AM...Idaho arrives in the Philippines on December 13.

> don_the_dragon.......Medical on ???...Interview on December 10 or December 16 or December 10 or...

> bhebe.......Medical on ???...Will schedule an interview in mid-December when the medical is completed.

> messybrownhair.......Medical on December 9-10...Interview on December 20 at 6:45 AM...Timmy arrives in Manila on December 16.

> Big John.......Medical on December 13-14...Interview on January 11 at 7:15 AM.

> th and jv.......Medical on ???...Will schedule an interview for sometime in mid-January.

> buton.......Medical on ???...Eligible to schedule an interview...Interview on ???

> Thunderstruck...Medical on ???...Eligible to schedule an interview...Interview on ???

> Chinook.......Interviewed on February 23, 2009...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009.

B-)Lurkers always welcome!

Fiancee just had her interview...SHE WAS APPROVED!!!!!!! Give me the star Tahoma! LOL. Best of luck to the rest!

Today's scorecard:

> Chazzie.......Dex passed the medical...Interview on December 1...Visa approved! :star:

> don_the_dragon.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved! :star:

> Chinook.......Interviewed on February 23, 2009...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009. :star:

B-) Lurkers always welcome. Please post your info. Thanks.

:star: Mabuhay ang 'Pinas!!! :star:

Timeline

Sorry guys for late response.

My interview went ok, they asked me a whole tons of questions but I made it! woohoo! and I am now with my baby having a good time. Congrats to those who passed and good luck to everyone!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

whatever comes our way, we are gonna make it through

Timeline

June 02, 2010 - filed K1 visa...

June 07, 2010 - package delivered to USCIS

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 14, 2010 - check cleared

June 17, 2010 - touched

I hate waiting...:P

in God we trust....

passed my medical too! one more major step left!

My Journey:

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Sorry guys for late response.

My interview went ok, they asked me a whole tons of questions but I made it! woohoo! and I am now with my baby having a good time. Congrats to those who passed and good luck to everyone!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Congratz!!! :star:

The conular officer must have missed the I-134 with no signature! :P

passed my medical too! one more major step left!

I'll be very happy to add both of you to the scorecard tomorrow. :D

Timeline

The conular officer must have missed the I-134 with no signature! :P

I'll be very happy to add both of you to the scorecard tomorrow. :D

I hope there wont be a problem about that in the future though...but all is well so I guess it's time to celebrate! :dance:

whatever comes our way, we are gonna make it through

Timeline

June 02, 2010 - filed K1 visa...

June 07, 2010 - package delivered to USCIS

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 14, 2010 - check cleared

June 17, 2010 - touched

I hate waiting...:P

in God we trust....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.