A&M=L

Phone records

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi it me agian :)

Im starting to gather the phone records of me and my fiance´ from the time me and him started our relation ship.

I have all cellphone records from the time him and I started out.

But I just could print out the phone records for the past 90 day from my landline, so I called my phone company if they can send them to me again. Now this guy tells me, that they are oblogated by German law to delete all phone records after 90 days, for data security reasons.

What kind of BS is that!!

Well anyway, him and I also chat on yahoo, but Í cannot get those records because we are using IPhone. We talk some times over skype, I think I´ve some previous records there, but don´t feel so comfatable to show the chat converstaions.

What should I do now?? This sucks big time!

Do i´ve to bring the phonerecords of my fiance´as well to the interview or are mine enough?

I am the benificiary.

HELP PLEASE

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Im starting to gather the phone records of me and my fiance´ from the time me and him started our relation ship.

But I just could print out the phone records for the past 90 day from my landline, so I called my phone company if they can send them to me again. Now this guy tells me, that they are oblogated by German law to delete all phone records after 90 days, for data security reasons.

Well anyway, him and I also chat on yahoo, but Í cannot get those records because we are using IPhone. We talk some times over skype, I think I´ve some previous records there, but don´t feel so comfatable to show the chat converstaions.

Do i´ve to bring the phonerecords of my fiance´as well to the interview or are mine enough?

I am the benificiary.

HELP PLEASE

Ask your fiance if he can get his call records from whichever carrier he uses.

I was in same situation.. i could get phone records for last 3 months only from my carrier.. but I took call records from my fiance's carrier.

Remember!! Whatever happens, happens for good!!

Keep Smiling and keep laughing.

YaJakass-Funny Jokes

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I am the benificiary.

HELP PLEASE

Not sure about germany but I never had to show phone records at all just proof that we had met in person, so photos dated and signed, a letter of how we met but I am sure the phone records you have should be ok that dont want years and years of call the last 90 days should be fine but as said before try your fiance and see if they can get their records to send to you.

Edited by barbarajlw

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I am the benificiary.

HELP PLEASE

I'll say this again....you have to prove to a total stranger that you have a real relationship. Yes bring all evidence you have.....but why not generate other types of evidence? Remember international relationships are not the normal type and sometimes you have to jump through extra hoops...in this regard, generate other types of evidence.

Use Skype, take Skype videosnapshots of each other, maybe with other family members.

Send a letter or card.

Send a gift and keep the receipts and take a photo of youself with the gift.

Photos, hotel receipts, currency exchange receipts, receipts to the museum....of when you met in person.

Send emails.

Send photos.

Dont' just do one type of communicating, use all the methods available.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just use everything you have. We used skype and that's what we sent and some photocopied of the cards especially the envelops with your address and his address with a stamps. we used to chat in yahoo before but we didnt sent any of our chats just the emails, just choose emails where you discuss about your love and future together.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

honestly,we are going in with absolutely no phone records,because while my fiance was stationed over seas it would have cost extra for both of us.you have to prove YOUR relationship at the interview,and every relationship is different

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

honestly,we are going in with absolutely no phone records,because while my fiance was stationed over seas it would have cost extra for both of us.you have to prove YOUR relationship at the interview,and every relationship is different

Also every Embassy is different.....there's a big difference (potential for visa fraud) between a western European country or Canada and say a Middle Eastern country or some African countries, for example.

For those with "difficult" Embassies, one would think that extra evidence is warranted (if not required).

Remember, they can not and should not just take your word for it; you must prove it.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I appriciate ur replys.

Its is sometimes hard for us to communictate over skype, or talk on the phone. Because we have a 9 hour difference and we both work in shifts and weekends.

We have pictures, I have my engagment ring on my finger. We exchange emails, but usually just sending pictures.

We try to talk everyday on the phone, and if its just for 5 min. I just can give them what I´ve now and in the future.

We don´t send cards or letters.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Also every Embassy is different.....there's a big difference (potential for visa fraud) between a western European country or Canada and say a Middle Eastern country or some African countries, for example.

For those with "difficult" Embassies, one would think that extra evidence is warranted (if not required).

Remember, they can not and should not just take your word for it; you must prove it.

+1

I appriciate ur replys.

Its is sometimes hard for us to communictate over skype, or talk on the phone. Because we have a 9 hour difference and we both work in shifts and weekends.

We have pictures, I have my engagment ring on my finger. We exchange emails, but usually just sending pictures.

We try to talk everyday on the phone, and if its just for 5 min. I just can give them what I´ve now and in the future.

We don´t send cards or letters.

front load with what you got.the interview will be five mins tops,and they have a lot to ask,i doubt they will take the time to wonder why you dont have any phone records,IF they do,explain that its because of the time difference.you have a lot more to worry about,dont waste your time and energy on simple things

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.