Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

after 6-8months .... it would not be suprising that they lost/mixed files ... lawers indicated lost files could be one of the reasons for the screwup .. and I do not have answers from TSC.Ncscfollowup@, CSC.Ncscfollowup@ nor SCOPSSCATA@ regarding the status of my expedited case .. who knows ... TSC/USCIS are the masters of disguise ...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

There is nothing left to do. She emailed me and told me they are closed for the rest of the day and maybe tomorrow. Stop emailing her so my file can actually get adjudicated, apparently it has not been yet. I give up. We are just pieces of paper - not people

Rachel, PLEASE go to my blog and post your story.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

OK, I get it now....

They lost almost everything in a big accident or fire. They are relying on us contacting them to see who we are. The "rapid response" team will then just approve us all, like an amnesty. We'll be OK...

I think I am going insane...LOL

This is crazy!

RAPID RESPONSE TEAM- like what we have in hospitals, answering calls for "CODE BLUE". I think I need cardioversion now.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Closed? Why are they closed today and tomorrow?

http://www.weather.c...tenday/USTX0881

The weather is cold but beautiful. That has to be BS?

Huh, I guess they must close because it is cold....end of the action for today then....

CLOSED - IT APPEARS SO

Yes again because of Icy Road.. everything is closed today.. govt offices and schools... last weeks it was 4 days and this week today, dont know if it wil happen tomorrow since snow will freeze again tonite....

Timeline

Tonight I will do it. Wade i hope good news comes your way

I am not counting on it. I will go fvcking ballistic tonight if the our status does not change on the USCIS website, as promised. There will be hell to pay, not a threat, a promise.

Yes again because of Icy Road.. everything is closed today.. govt offices and schools... last weeks it was 4 days and this week today, dont know if it wil happen tomorrow since snow will freeze again tonite....

Murphy's law.

Things were going so well earlier on also. Makes you wonder how the Northern states even work at all. And as for Alaska, well they must have permanent holidays....

G'night all - no point hanging around....

Wade - I HOPE you get your status change, and Rachel, I'm pretty sure they haven't lost your file, as how can they be working on it?headbonk.gif

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Please go back about 15 pages and read up, most of us are to angry to provide a snapshot for you.

Yes I understand.. I just went to the website and saw the news.. ughhhhhhhh and with closing for weather reasons is even worse... ughh I didn't even know they are transferring our cases back to csc and we gotta wait until end of february...

Ok does this mean they will forward our cases to NVC with no waiting time!!!

Edited by waitingondLord

Yes I understand.. I just went to the website and saw the news.. ughhhhhhhh and with closing for weather reasons is even worse... ughh I didn't even know they are transferring our cases back to csc and we gotta wait until end of february...

Ok does this mean they will forward our cases to NVC with no waiting time!!!

I strongly demand our case to be forwarded to embassy. We deserve that much after going through this mess.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It has been confirmed that my file was completely lost. The senators office found out and thank g-d my attorney had a copy. Ready to explode

WHAT!!! lost,are they #### stupid...after 7 months they are coming up with this... :angry: its just horrible!!!!!

USCIS(223 Days)
07/09/2010: NOA-1
11/02/2010: Petition transferred to Texas Service Center
11/24/2011: Touched
02/17/2011: NOA2
02/22/2011: Received NOA-2 Hard copy
NVC
03/02/2011: File received at NVC
03/08/2011: NVC number assigned,gave email addresses
03/10/2011: Received AOS invoice,IIN,DS-3032COA(filled and submitted via email)

03/12/2011: COA DS 3032 accepted VIA email from NVC
03/14/2011: AOS fee paid
03/15/2011: IV bill invoiced and paid
03/18/2011: IV bill/AOS invoice appears as PAID
03/22/2011: AOS package submitted
03/05/2011: DS-230 package submitted
03/07/2011: received email from NVC -checklist to submit DS230
4/15/2011:SIF/CC
06/17/2011:Interview Date Result(AP)
09/30/2011:VISA/passport received

POE: 01/19/2012/GC Received

Citizenship

04/13/2016:N-400 Packet Sent

05/18/2016: FP

09/27/2016: Interview(Approved)

XX/XX/XX: Oath

Timeline

Hey Guys <sigh>

I am wore out.......but I did just get a call from the Orange County Register and they scheduled an interview with me tomorrow at noon. The reporter read my blog and felt the story was very compelling.

Now if the rest of you would start posting your stories in the comments of my blog, it may help the chances of the story getting picked up nationally. Think about it.......I've greased the skids for you guys.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys <sigh>

I am wore out.......but I did just get a call from the Orange County Register and they scheduled an interview with me tomorrow at noon. The reporter read my blog and felt the story was very compelling.

Now if the rest of you would start posting your stories in the comments of my blog, it may help the chances of the story getting picked up nationally. Think about it.......I've greased the skids for you guys.

Hi Wade, I haven't had time to write something coherent on your blog yet, but I will.

I hear you on the being worn-out thing bro. To say that this has all gotten out of hand is quite an understatement. I seriously had very high, optimistic hopes of making some progress with the TSC after you and Rachel had been contacted.

I hope the paper decides to run with this story once they've met you and the gravity of your particular situation dawns on them.

Still a few more hours left tonight, so there's room for hope that you'll hear something as promised to you :thumbs:

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

How did you confirm that? I suspect mine is lost as well.

It has been confirmed that my file was completely lost. The senators office found out and thank g-d my attorney had a copy. Ready to explode

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.