Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Folks here in Paris can hardly believe it's taking so long. I've been avoiding people cuz I'm fed up telling them the same words : "still waiting"

I hope they're not using us for a new experimental timeline...

Me too :(. Dont talk with people anymore just because everybody make round eyes and dont believe. And I have troubles on work now since my manager thinks I am leaving tommorrow or after tommorrow :(.

ROC...

05/04/2013 I-751 sent to CSC

05/06/2013 package delivered

05/13/2013 check cashed

05/15/2013 received NOA ( receipt date 05/06/2013)

05/17/2013 received biometrics letter

Same here... Everybody thinks that if it takes so long to get that visa, we won't get it at all LOL If they just knew that we are still at the initial stage after so much time of waiting...

something i have discovered through this process is that in pakistan people keep it secret, to avoid some ridiculous evil eye BS was what i was told. now i know that if the families hate americans they will try to sabotage you. the "evil eye" is jealous hateful relatives.

most people we have told (and we thought their's were fast) confided theirs was not fast, they just kept secret till they were too far along to be sabotaged.

our uscis account has been broken into once for certain and now i am suspecting that one day when i couldnt get in (and had been hoping it was locked because we'd been approved!) i have suspicion they were working on breaking into it that day. i am pretty sure it was a cousin becasue they just other day asked my husband the same question i use as my recovery question (which he did not thats question i used, he doesnt use uscis wesbite {sigh})

quite frustrating and so scared they are really goign to mess us up before this is over

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

I hear ya.

I swear my family and friends think I'm a terrorist!

They just can't believe it takes this long for a normal person.

The efficiency of goverment.....please Washington give me more government to run my life I'm not screaming an agony yet....

Met online June 27, 2008

May 15 2010 -- The Wedding in Castlemain, Victoria Australia

June 22, 2010 -- Mailed to Chicago lock box

July 5th recieved NOA1

Nov 1 2010 Case transfered to Texas Service Center

Nov 24 2010 Case Transfered to USCIS Office ???

Feb 7th Changed address on USCIS web site

Feb 17th Wifes case approved

Feb 18Th Step-Son's case RFE

Feb 27th Both Cases put back into "Initial Review"

Mar 28Th Case approved at USCIS

Apr 14Th AOS Fee Paid

Apr 19Th IV Fee paid

Apr 19Th AOS packets Sent

Apr 21St IV Packets Sent

May 19Th RFE for Wife IV Recieved

May 19Th RFE for Stepson IV Recieved

May 22nd RFE reply for wife and stepson sent to NVC (Overnight)

June 3rd NVC message changed to show that RFE being processed

June 6th NVC payment portal SIF

June 9th NVC message changed to case closed

June 11th Interview scheduled in Sydney for July 26th

June 15th NVC mailed package to Sydney

June 20Th Package delivered to consulate

June 23rd emailed consulate for earlier interview

June 26th reply from consulate Intervirw moved to July 12th

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I think the evidence would be the letter we all got:

Your case has been transferred to TSC TO SPEED UP PROCESSING...

How we'd get through to anyone on this is beyond me though. The Ombudsman may be the best avenue - I mailed him earlier, maybe we should all mail him with our grievances.

OLUInquiries@dhs.gov

Failing that, we should ALL inundate the Whitehouse with emails concerning the matter.

E-mailed them a week ago and still no response..........f00kers

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

The initial stage of expedite is to call the uscis 1800# and speak to a csr - then a T2 who will then place an expedite service request for you. They will then send you a letter and / or an email requesting further evidence / proof that you qualify for such processing.

Did that Nov 8th, was approved on Nov 15th..............still nothing after multiple phone calls.

...still waiting for our expedite on family/medical grounds. We got approval on 26th November...since then...nothing...

Right there with 'ya..........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Im sitting here in Ukraine with my wife saying the same

thing. So im contacting the US Embassy in Kyiv, my

attorney said since I been living here more than 6 months and

I'm traveling back and forth. I should do a DCF and get my

CR-1 in 3 months instead of waiting for TSC until the end of

February since my NOA-1 was August 4th. If I wait until they reply

from TSc it make my NOA-1 to NOA-2 about 7 months or longer

just what a waste of time all these months.

So there it goes Everybody

Plan on a wait another 45 to 60 days for anybody August 4th NOA-1

before your NOA-2 according to TSC.

Good Luck.

I am thinking about doing the same thing...I was in Colombia for 5 months until last June, then I was back in the US until December. I now am back in Colombia and the time will be over 6 months...so I am thinking I can DCF for my wife. I have a Colombian visa and all so I am going to ask if I qualify or not. The only problem is that I will have to pay the I-130 fee again, and to pay that again because of all this TSC mess is really bothering me out of principle. I am seriously considering it though, wish I could get a refund from USCIS, but that would never happen... If I do DCF, my wife and I would be in the US in March or April...I would maybe be getting my NOA2 by then LOL, what a joke.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am thinking about doing the same thing...I was in Colombia for 5 months until last June, then I was back in the US until December. I now am back in Colombia and the time will be over 6 months...so I am thinking I can DCF for my wife. I have a Colombian visa and all so I am going to ask if I qualify or not. The only problem is that I will have to pay the I-130 fee again, and to pay that again because of all this TSC mess is really bothering me out of principle. I am seriously considering it though, wish I could get a refund from USCIS, but that would never happen... If I do DCF, my wife and I would be in the US in March or April...I would maybe be getting my NOA2 by then LOL, what a joke.

Yeah I just e mailed to OLUInquiries@dhs.gov

and let him know also, along to the congressman,

President, Senator. Now time for real action

DIRECT COUNSLAR FILING.

IF you do a DCF the Embassy will cancel your I-130 with USCIS and they will process your DCF at the Embassy and you wont have to refile just continue the DCF. Of course you have to had been living there for 6 month also like I have have also.

The Embassy takes care of TSC and they act as the USCIS for you direct with all paperwork. You just have to re submit the papers to the US Embassy directly instead of USCIS, NVC ETC. You also pay all fee you havent paid yet directly to the Embassy.

Good Luck :thumbs:

Edited by 1lovingyou2

Timeline

DIRECT COUNSLAR FILING.

IF you do a DCF the Embassy will cancel your I-130 with USCIS and they will process your DCF at the Embassy and you wont have to refile just continue the DCF.

The Embassy takes care of TSC and they act as the USCIS for you direct with all paperwork. You just have to resubmit the papers to the US Embassy directly instead of USCIS, NVC ETC. You also pay all fee you havent paid yet directly to the Embassy.

yep, thanks for the info. I wish you the best of luck as well! I will be contacting the Colombian embassy next week to see if I qualify. Paying for another I-130 is nothing compared to lost wages and time without your wife..I think I am going to really have to look into this no matter how much it pains me that I have been waiting for over 6 months for this complete mess at USCIS and I paid them $355 for NOTHING.

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

DIRECT COUNSLAR FILING.

IF you do a DCF the Embassy will cancel your I-130 with USCIS and they will process your DCF at the Embassy and you wont have to refile just continue the DCF. Of course you have to had been living there for 6 month also like I have have also.

The Embassy takes care of TSC and they act as the USCIS for you direct with all paperwork. You just have to re submit the papers to the US Embassy directly instead of USCIS, NVC ETC. You also pay all fee you havent paid yet directly to the Embassy.

How do you know DCF will be faster? Be careful with that otherwise you might be left with nothing if they cancel I-130 at USCIS. We all knew we were supposed to be approved in 5 months, but as we see, that wasn't true, so be careful believing that DCF is faster, coz you might get stuck there as well and just waste your time.

USCIS journey
07/30/2010 I-130 sent
08/13/2010 NOA1
11/02/2010 Transferred to TSC
01/13/2011 NOA2 (approved in 5 months and 2 days since NOA1)
01/21/2011 Received hard copy of NOA2

USCIS journey completed in 155 days [165 days since priority date]

02/08/2011 TSC shipped approved petition to NVC

NVC journey (after 1 months and 5 days since approval)
02/17/2011 NVC case number assigned & invoice number given
02/18/2011 Emailed DS-3032
02/23/2011 Paid AOS
02/24/2011 DS-3032 accepted, received confirmation email.
02/24/2011 AOS fee marked as PAID
02/25/2011 AOS package sent
02/25/2011 IV fee invoiced and paid
02/28/2011 IV marked as paid, IV package sent
03/15/2011 SIF!!!
03/16/2011 Case complete!
03/25/2011 Interview date assigned
04/11/2011 Medical- DONE!!!!

05/10/2011 Interview - approved!

05/12/2011 Visa received by courier
06/06/2011 POE Dublin
07/05/2011 Welcome letter received
07/25/2011 Received GREEN CARD!

08/01/2011 Social security by mail

11/09/2011 Driver licence in hand! Wooo hooo wink.png

ROC
15/04/2013 ROC docs sent to Vermont

03/05/2013 NOA1 received

05/10/2013 Biometrics letter received

Timeline

How do you know DCF will be faster? Be careful with that otherwise you might be left with nothing if they cancel I-130 at USCIS. We all knew we were supposed to be approved in 5 months, but as we see, that wasn't true, so be careful believing that DCF is faster, coz you might get stuck there as well and just waste your time.

DCF is ALWAYS faster, it is not a belief. You do not deal with USCIS and NVC so how can it not be faster??? People in Colombia are approved in 2-3 months.

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

Timeline

yep, thanks for the info. I wish you the best of luck as well! I will be contacting the Colombian embassy next week to see if I qualify. Paying for another I-130 is nothing compared to lost wages and time without your wife..I think I am going to really have to look into this no matter how much it pains me that I have been waiting for over 6 months for this complete mess at USCIS and I paid them $355 for NOTHING.

The new cost for the I-130 went to $420 now but i dont think you have to refile. I'm waiting on my attorney to let me know if i have to refile it or not, just take the paer work there with my I-797c and show them with the paper work.

:)

Timeline

DCF is ALWAYS faster, it is not a belief. You do not deal with USCIS and NVC so how can it not be faster??? People in Colombia are approved in 2-3 months.

it like filing live having everything right there to be approved at once

less HASSLES, LESS WAITING, AND DIRECT PROCESSING OF EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE.

THATS WHY ! ! ! !

Good LUCK :thumbs:

Well, you know what is better for you. I am just saying that don't trust 100% what other people tell you, Check everything 10 times before doing something. Coz look, we are stuck here at TSC, but some people at CSC are being approved after 3 months, so if you ask them, they would say their journey was so easy, while we would be using bad language talking about USICS. it probably depends on luck. One goes fast, other is stuck for ages.

Good luck to you and let us know how it goes!

Edited by skynaut

USCIS journey
07/30/2010 I-130 sent
08/13/2010 NOA1
11/02/2010 Transferred to TSC
01/13/2011 NOA2 (approved in 5 months and 2 days since NOA1)
01/21/2011 Received hard copy of NOA2

USCIS journey completed in 155 days [165 days since priority date]

02/08/2011 TSC shipped approved petition to NVC

NVC journey (after 1 months and 5 days since approval)
02/17/2011 NVC case number assigned & invoice number given
02/18/2011 Emailed DS-3032
02/23/2011 Paid AOS
02/24/2011 DS-3032 accepted, received confirmation email.
02/24/2011 AOS fee marked as PAID
02/25/2011 AOS package sent
02/25/2011 IV fee invoiced and paid
02/28/2011 IV marked as paid, IV package sent
03/15/2011 SIF!!!
03/16/2011 Case complete!
03/25/2011 Interview date assigned
04/11/2011 Medical- DONE!!!!

05/10/2011 Interview - approved!

05/12/2011 Visa received by courier
06/06/2011 POE Dublin
07/05/2011 Welcome letter received
07/25/2011 Received GREEN CARD!

08/01/2011 Social security by mail

11/09/2011 Driver licence in hand! Wooo hooo wink.png

ROC
15/04/2013 ROC docs sent to Vermont

03/05/2013 NOA1 received

05/10/2013 Biometrics letter received

Timeline

yeah my attorney said i have to be careful how i do it, YEs it will save a 2 months unless USCIS and TSc and NVC get there act together and get me done. It later here Thursday night so i have to call the Embassy or e mail them Firday and wait for there reply what they say first. But you can change to DCF if you meet the requirements. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.