3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiancee was denied her visa at manila interview back in may because the officer said she most likely would become a public charge because my income was only 16,000 at that time of interview and asked we submit additional evidence to meet this requirement.. i was off work due to a accident at work i showed taxes for 2008 but couldn't for 2009 due to me not working and being in the process of my workman's comp injury claim,,, being approved since January of 2010 i have been receiving my checks and my attorney just submitted my payroll income pay stubs for the past 10 months and a letter head to the embassy with all the evidence of how i now meet this requirement,,, they also told her at that time that they wasn't accepting co sponsors in manila on k1s.. my attorney advised me that this is not true.. so instead of me finding a co sponsor.. i just waited a few months till my income meet the requirement for this year.. they was saying i was 2000 short for this year and that they are more concerned about your present income than your past years.. we submitted my new income to the embassy the 27th of last month.. anyone know how long this should take ..i have not heard anything as of yet, i called the embassy after about 3 weeks embassy told me that it takes up to 30 days ..so far she has heard nothing will they send this to her and my attorney by email email or both ..is this not a good sign that this had taken up to 30 days or am i just getting paranoid that there gonna not approve this time.. also her 2 sons are on this position but we not plan on bringing them to the us until later she tried to explain that to the officer but yet he acted like i needed to show income for them now at this time.. but the income requirement for me and her only would be a family size of 2 which is 18,200 im kinda confused on what hes trying to make me show income for at this time,, im amusing the 18,200 because the embassy told me at that time my income they was showing was only 16,000 has anyone here had this similar problem with manila embassy any advise would be greatly helpfull

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

you sure they didnt send your case back to USCIS after it past the expiration date?

cause as far as i know,embassies dont extend validity date for cases that are lacking costumer action.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

you sure they didnt send your case back to USCIS after it past the expiration date?

cause as far as i know,embassies dont extend validity date for cases that are lacking costumer action.

there not saying they did the embassy told me its showing in the computer still under review by the embassy counselor the manila embassy site also says you have up to one year to submit additional interview evidence before they class it as a abandon case its only been 5 months since they received the new income evidence from my attorney

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.