jzavi11

K-3 -i130 got approved and at NVC

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello all,

Ok so here is the break down.. im new to this so please bare with me and please help me out. Thanks!

My wife is in Pakistan

So i applied for a K-3 i130f back in April 2010

Sent my i129f in May of 2010

Finally got an email from USCIS saying both my applications were approved and were being sent to the NVC at the beginning of October.

I called the NVC and paid my AOS fee online on October like 10 2010.

My status for the fees said paid.

I also submitted the agent form which i had signed by my wife and scanned over to me. I emailed it and i also fed ex'd a copy to the NVC.

Now here are the questions..

Now about the agent form did what i do be sufficient for them to put me as her agent? Because it says i should be recieving an email back from them and i haven't recieved anything. SO what should i do?

I've been reading in places where it says that im supposed to get a package for the AOS after i paid my fees? Am i supposed to be recieving a package in the mail? How long does it take? Because i havent recieved anything yet.

I have everything ready for my i-864 package and im wondering if i should mail that out to them or wait for my package to arrive? How does that work? I'm tired of WAITING.. its been a long process and i just want this to end!

In my AOS I864 package i have the following:

From me i have the i864 form filled out and signed.

i have 6 months worth of paystubs

my current tax returns for 2009 cuz i just started working ( i dont have any other tax returns so are the 2009's going to be sufficient enough?)

i have the reciept from the NVC saying paid and the cover letter as well.

Then i have a sponsor.

From them i have the i864a form filled out and signed.

i have their paystubs for six months

i have their tax returns for 3 years

And i also have their 1099's.

Do i have everythign in order?

Should i wait or send my packet to them?

I've read a lot of posts from different people and i'm following guidelines but i just want to make sure i have everything in order.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Hello all,

Ok so here is the break down.. im new to this so please bare with me and please help me out. Thanks!

My wife is in Pakistan

So i applied for a K-3 i130f back in April 2010

Sent my i129f in May of 2010

Finally got an email from USCIS saying both my applications were approved and were being sent to the NVC at the beginning of October.

I called the NVC and paid my AOS fee online on October like 10 2010.

My status for the fees said paid.

I also submitted the agent form which i had signed by my wife and scanned over to me. I emailed it and i also fed ex'd a copy to the NVC.

Now here are the questions..

Now about the agent form did what i do be sufficient for them to put me as her agent? Because it says i should be recieving an email back from them and i haven't recieved anything. SO what should i do?

I've been reading in places where it says that im supposed to get a package for the AOS after i paid my fees? Am i supposed to be recieving a package in the mail? How long does it take? Because i havent recieved anything yet.

I have everything ready for my i-864 package and im wondering if i should mail that out to them or wait for my package to arrive? How does that work? I'm tired of WAITING.. its been a long process and i just want this to end!

In my AOS I864 package i have the following:

From me i have the i864 form filled out and signed.

i have 6 months worth of paystubs

my current tax returns for 2009 cuz i just started working ( i dont have any other tax returns so are the 2009's going to be sufficient enough?)

i have the reciept from the NVC saying paid and the cover letter as well.

Then i have a sponsor.

From them i have the i864a form filled out and signed.

i have their paystubs for six months

i have their tax returns for 3 years

And i also have their 1099's.

Do i have everythign in order?

Should i wait or send my packet to them?

I've read a lot of posts from different people and i'm following guidelines but i just want to make sure i have everything in order.

You didn't apply for anything. You filed two petitions, both were approved and the I-129F was closed by NVC. You now follow the CR1 guide and NVC shortcuts. Do not send anything papers or forms except the DS3032 until you have the NVC generated cover sheets to go with them. Pay your fees online and download the cover sheets when they are available.

Your spouse will now "apply for a visa" using the DS230, so if that isn't filled out, signed and in your hand with the original signature, get on it.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You didn't apply for anything. You filed two petitions, both were approved and the I-129F was closed by NVC. You now follow the CR1 guide and NVC shortcuts. Do not send anything papers or forms except the DS3032 until you have the NVC generated cover sheets to go with them. Pay your fees online and download the cover sheets when they are available.

Your spouse will now "apply for a visa" using the DS230, so if that isn't filled out, signed and in your hand with the original signature, get on it.

When you say the NVC generated cover sheet you mean the Document Cover Sheet which you print out after you pay the fees and the status said paid online right? That is the sheet that has the barcode on it? Because i have that sheet already. So should i send my package out?

I am working on the DS230 as we speak and trying to get all that stuff in order.

I have a question about the DS230, it says i need an orginial/certified copy of my marriage certificate but in the state of california a notary cannot certify a copy of a marriage certificate. How do i get a certified copy?

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

When you say the NVC generated cover sheet you mean the Document Cover Sheet which you print out after you pay the fees and the status said paid online right? That is the sheet that has the barcode on it? Because i have that sheet already. So should i send my package out?

I am working on the DS230 as we speak and trying to get all that stuff in order.

I have a question about the DS230, it says i need an orginial/certified copy of my marriage certificate but in the state of california a notary cannot certify a copy of a marriage certificate. How do i get a certified copy?

Yes, that's the cover sheet I mean.

A Notary has no role in this process. You obtain a certified copy of a marriage or divorce certificate through the appropriate government agency but just which marriage are you talking about? The marriage certificate needed is the one between the petitioner and beneficiary. It is obtained through the government agency with which the marriage is registered.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

NVC? AOS?

*** not a K-3 visa topic, moving to IR-1/CR-1 forum ***

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.