Vera & Levi

Poverty Guidlines 2010

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

I am sorry for posting this topic, since VJ already has it, but I am having problems obtaining information from the following link: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00048f3d6a1RCRD It keeps telling me to download the latest version of PDF Viewer, which I did. It still says same ole... :( Can anyone please be so kind and tell me where I can find this info in any other file format or take a look and tell me what should be an income of a Military man with a wife and a child? Thank you so very much in advance!!!

18th March 2010- Application is accepted

23rd March 2010- Touched....

30th September 2010- Approved at USCIS Vermont

5th October 2010- Case was received at NVC

7th October 2010- Hard Copy NOA2

28th October 2010- Embassy received our case (US Embassy in Bangkok)

5th November 2010- Got Packet 3 from the Embassy

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

I am sorry for posting this topic, since VJ already has it, but I am having problems obtaining information from the following link: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00048f3d6a1RCRD It keeps telling me to download the latest version of PDF Viewer, which I did. It still says same ole... :( Can anyone please be so kind and tell me where I can find this info in any other file format or take a look and tell me what should be an income of a Military man with a wife and a child? Thank you so very much in advance!!!

that link took me to USCIS's homepage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

If you don't have the correct version, you can try to right click on the form link and save it to your computer. Then open your Adobe program and open the file from wherever you saved it on your PC. That usually works.

Otherwise.. this is what I see for active military.

Income should be 100% of the following:

Family Size = 2 Income Requirement = $14, 570

Family Size = 3 Income Requirement = $18, 310

Hope this helps...

Edited by misteem

[08-06-10] - Mailed petition to California Service Center

[08-09-10] - Packet received and signed for at service center

[08-16-10] - Check cashed in Lewisville, Texas

[08-19-10] - Received NOA1 by mail (notice date August 13th)

[01-05-11] - Received email notification of NOA2 approval

[01-10-11] - NOA2 Hardcopy received - (Approval date January 4th)

[01-10-11} - NVC Case# Received

[01-13-11] - Case left NVC for the Embassy

[02-08-11] - Scanned and emailed DS-230 to Embassy; no Packet 3 received

[02-16-11] - Packet 4 mailed to fiance'

[03-18-11] - Interview date

[03-18-11] - Case Pending AP

[05-04-11] - Petition expired (no extension granted by embassy in JA)

[05-17-11] - Petition returned to USCIS

[08-01-11] - 2nd I-129 petition filed

[08-10-11] - NOA1 notice received

[01-17-12] - RFE (IMBRA limitations on #of petitions)

[01-19-12] - Sent request for IMBRA -I-129F waiver

[01-31-12] - NOA2 approved

[02-27-12] - Packet 3 Received (DS-230 Scanned and emailed)

[03-05-12] - Packet 4 Received w/interview date

[03-23-12] - Interview in JA - Approved!!! [/font]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

that link took me to USCIS's homepage

Yes, by some reason it does it to me now too. :(

If you don't have the correct version, you can try to right click on the form link and save it to your computer. Then open your Adobe program and open the file from wherever you saved it on your PC. That usually works.

Hope this helps...

Thank you so much!!! It helped A LOT!!!! We really appreciate your help! :)

18th March 2010- Application is accepted

23rd March 2010- Touched....

30th September 2010- Approved at USCIS Vermont

5th October 2010- Case was received at NVC

7th October 2010- Hard Copy NOA2

28th October 2010- Embassy received our case (US Embassy in Bangkok)

5th November 2010- Got Packet 3 from the Embassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hope this helps...

For a K1, the 100% Income Requirement is what is stated, but the "real" requirements can be 125% or more. In some cases, even at 125%, a cosponsor may be needed.

April 2008 Met online ..................... March 2010.. 3 week visit......... 19 Nov...Sent DS230 & I-864

April 2009 Met in Chongqing .......... 09 March 2010 .. Marry.................17Dec...NVC lost 230 and 864

04 May 09 Apply K1 .................... 10 April .. Apply CR1....................20Dec..NVC found 230

18 May 09 NOA 1......................... 20 April... NOA1...........................28Dec..sent more 864 docs

16 Sep 09 NOA 2......................... 06 Oct..... NOA2...........................2011

08 Nov 09 P3................................... 21 Oct..... Have Case #..............21 Jan...SIF

06 Dec 09 P4............................... 30 OCt..... Have DS-3032...............26 Jan .. CC

29 Dec 09. Interview..................... 1 Nov..... email Ds-3032...............1 Apr, 3 week visit

29 Dec,,,,No Visa.......................... 1 Nov......paid AOS.......................4 May Interview.Approved..

9 Aug 2010 I-129F ended.............. 5 Nov......paid IV.........,,,,,,,,,,, ..... 28 June, Received Visa

............................................................................................................22 July, arrive USA..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

For a K1, the 100% Income Requirement is what is stated, but the "real" requirements can be 125% or more. In some cases, even at 125%, a cosponsor may be needed.

the keyword is active military

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
I am sorry for posting this topic, since VJ already has it, but I am having problems obtaining information from the following link: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00048f3d6a1RCRD It keeps telling me to download the latest version of PDF Viewer, which I did. It still says same ole... :( Can anyone please be so kind and tell me where I can find this info in any other file format or take a look and tell me what should be an income of a Military man with a wife and a child? Thank you so very much in advance!!

The proper link for the form is here: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.