lostinvisashit

Our K-1 was denied in Guangzhou

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

all womans think like this its not shame , not chiense only its normal

not really,i think most women expect a prince on a white horse to come sweep them off their feet.regardless of the financial status and stability.majority of women are way too overly emotional to think about what happens after they get married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ah, hehe woops :). even though i thought it was a year for some reason.

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-07-23

Touch: 2010-08-02

Touch: 2010-10-03

NOA2: 2010-01-10

Interview: 2011-02-08 - Approved

Visa Printed: 2011-02-10

Sent to 2Go: 2011-02-14 (scheduled for noon delivery as per consulate)

Pckup @ 2Go: 2011-02-15 (Will hold at routing Hub for same day pick up)

POE (LAX): 2011-02-16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

not really,i think most women expect a prince on a white horse to come sweep them off their feet.regardless of the financial status and stability.majority of women are way too overly emotional to think about what happens after they get married

you mayb just read a romantic novel . this back in old days bro not now

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Do u have a #######? Are u a woman? No? Then I suggest you cant really offer 'advice' on our overly emotional state.

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

Timeline

Do u have a #######? Are u a woman? No? Then I suggest you cant really offer 'advice' on our overly emotional state.

ok if you think so i dont like to be hateful or ugly or nothing, but thats my own opp and , i respect yours also , but i had my own experince

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

ok if you think so i dont like to be hateful or ugly or nothing, but thats my own opp and , i respect yours also , but i had my own experince

No - I didnt mean you!! I was replying to Ygr's comment on women being overly emotional and expecting a man to be in a shining amour to rescue them. Dont get me wrong, I am sure some women do wait for that but i dont like opinions that generalise every one. We live in 2010 not 1960. I am sure you have had your own experience and by the sounds of it wasnt a good one and for that im sorry for you :blush:

NOA1 - 17th July '10
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11

Removal Of Conditions.

NOA1 -

Timeline

ummm yeah i do have a #######?rude and disrespectful much?

No - I didnt mean you!! I was replying to Ygr's comment on women being overly emotional and expecting a man to be in a shining amour to rescue them. Dont get me wrong, I am sure some women do wait for that but i dont like opinions that generalise every one. We live in 2010 not 1960. I am sure you have had your own experience and by the sounds of it wasnt a good one and for that im sorry for you :blush:

you really need to take your head out of your A$$ and learn to read,i said MAJORITY.do you know meaning of that word?not all but most in case you didnt.

you really need to take your head out of your A$$ and learn to read,i said MAJORITY.do you know meaning of that word?not all but most in case you didnt.

We shall agree to disagree. I dont come on here to argue. Lets just move on and get back to the original posting by the OP. :ot2:

NOA1 - 17th July '10
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11

Removal Of Conditions.

NOA1 -

Timeline

We shall agree to disagree. I dont come on here to argue. Lets just move on and get back to the original posting by the OP. :ot2:

:rofl::ot2:

Timeline

it makes me lough hard when i see indian ask english lady or man if they know english , you need to rember england was own your country 1 day lol

CAocm7.png

Timeline

it makes me lough hard when i see indian ask english lady or man if they know english , you need to rember england was own your country 1 day lol

excuse me?what the hell are YOU talking about?

indian?you really thought iran is the same as india?

wow i can feel my IQ level dropping by just talking to you.

get off the internet and hit the english books,iran was never a part of Great Britain nor "owned" by it.

the only thing they ever owned in iran temporarily was our gas about over 50 years ago

Edited by ygr

Timeline

since out of my respect for OP im done with feeding the trolls on this post,allow me to stop commenting on this post with this,i am proud of my country and i cant stand any poser or troll lowering the value and level of my country.

so if any mod wants to delete my comments or suspend my account or anything over " arguments " be my guest.

egypt was owned by persia at one point,i can not stand historical none sense and incorrectness. :ot2:

good luck OP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The Ottomans would be the ones that come first to my mind.

Then of course the Greeks.

The most significant, Islamic?

Then the Mongols etc.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

The Ottomans would be the ones that come first to my mind.

Then of course the Greeks.

The most significant, Islamic?

Then the Mongols etc.

i know right?

but again thats all about iran.

according to that statement im indian,which of course i dont mind,indian culture is filled with amazing history and interesting stories and myths ( technically youre not a troll so,my comment doesnt count :blush: )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

From an Indian perspective then it would be similar, just replace the Ottomans with French and British.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.