monyfer

October 2010 K1 Filers

614 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Keep up the pressure and don't give up guys.

The last couple weeks I was noticing some October filers from VSC getting approved. The best I can guess is that a few VSC employees had some boxes with Sept/Oct files in it which is why some October were being approved.

Honestly, I was shocked as all hell to see I was approved. I wasn't expecting it until April at the earliest.

The last couple weeks I was noticing some October filers from VSC getting approved. The best I can guess is that a few VSC employees had some boxes with Sept/Oct files in it which is why some October were being approved.

Honestly, I was shocked as all hell to see I was approved. I wasn't expecting it until April at the earliest.

thank u, hopefully we will be included on the next approval.... (L):innocent:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Timeline

expedite request was denied....i dont know what to do next

Receipt Number(s): EACXXXXXXXXXX

Applicant/Petitioner: TYE

Beneficiary: ALI

Principal Form Type: I129F/K1

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records reflect that the Petition for Alien Fiancé (e) (Form I-129F) was received on October 14, 2010, and the Vermont Service Center is processing I-129F petitions within approximately 5 months.

Your request for expeditious processing is denied.

Upon receipt of your facsimile requesting expeditious handling, this matter was reviewed and a determination was made that it does not meet the criteria for special handling.

The petition or application will be processed within the normal processing time here at the Center.

All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The burden is on the applicant or petitioner to demonstrate that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met. The criteria are as follows:

*Severe financial loss to company or individual

*Extreme emergent situation

*Humanitarian situation

*Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States

*Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)

*USCIS error

*Compelling interest of USCIS

We have reviewed the email your constituent sent you as evidence supporting the request for expedited handling of her petition and found that, while the situation in Egypt appears serious, the beneficiary's present situation does not rise to the level of an extreme emergent situation; the criteria that must be met for the expedite request to be approved.

Certainly, if circumstances change (grow worse), your constituent can re-submit her request for expedited consideration.

If you would like to submit an expedite request on behalf of this petitioner, please write your letter of support and request for expedite along with the emergent need that you believe qualifies this petition or application for expeditious handling. You may submit your expedite request via email, fax, or mail.

Thank you,

Immigration Services Officer (1)

Congressional Team

DHS/USCIS/VSC

how is everyone holding up?

i called today and they would not allow me to put in a service request saying that 5 months is an estimate not a deadline and i should wait 1 month or 2 before its considered out of processing. they said they are currently working on sept 11 petitions

anywho this is getting over frustrating...im wondering whether or not this is even worth it, it would be much easier and less stressful to go and live in his village.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

"Dear Mr. X,

Thank you for requesting Congressman Harris’ assistance with an immigration matter. I wanted to let you know that Congressman Harris has contacted the Vermont Service Center office regarding your fiance’s case. I will immediately notify you as soon as a response is received.

Elizabeth (Liz) Lynskey

Special Assistant/Constituent Services Director

Congressman Andy Harris, MD (MD-01)

Elizabeth.Lynskey@mail.house.gov

www.harris.house.gov"

Oh man, this alone has made me so happy today. Dance with me! :dance:

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

5 months today since honey sent our packet to USCIS.... and still waiting for our NOA2... :crying: :crying: :crying:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records reflect that the Petition for Alien Fiancé (e) (Form I-129F) was received on October 14, 2010, and the Vermont Service Center is processing I-129F petitions within approximately 5 months.

Upon receipt of your facsimile requesting expeditious handling, this matter was reviewed and a determination was made that it does not meet the criteria for special handling.

The petition or application will be processed within the normal processing time here at the Center.

All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The burden is on the applicant or petitioner to demonstrate that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met. The criteria are as follows:

*Humanitarian situation

*Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States

*Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)

*USCIS error

We have reviewed the email your constituent sent you as evidence supporting the request for expedited handling of her petition and found that, while the situation in Egypt appears serious, the beneficiary's present situation does not rise to the level of an extreme emergent situation; the criteria that must be met for the expedite request to be approved.

Certainly, if circumstances change (grow worse), your constituent can re-submit her request for expedited consideration.

If you would like to submit an expedite request on behalf of this petitioner, please write your letter of support and request for expedite along with the emergent need that you believe qualifies this petition or application for expeditious handling. You may submit your expedite request via email, fax, or mail.

Thank you,

Congressional Team

DHS/USCIS/VSC

sorry to hear that ur expedite request was denied.. and cant even place a service req. dont worry too much soon we will gonna have our noa2 its been 5 mons. for us... so i think only less than a mon. and we will gonna have the noa2 too... lets keep praying for that.. :yes::blush::thumbs::innocent:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

*Humanitarian situation

*USCIS error

Thank you,

Congressional Team

DHS/USCIS/VSC

You are still within their projected processing time of 5 mths (now maybe 6 mths ) . Wait until after 5 mths and inquire again .

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

I have started to apply the pressure . I have started to send out letters to the congressman , senators , ombudsman and maybe one to President Obama (if necessary ) :lol::no:

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

You are still within their projected processing time of 5 mths (now maybe 6 mths ) . Wait until after 5 mths and inquire again .

well this day exactly 5 months ago (October 18) is the day thats on my NOA1

im going to keep calling until they give me a service request based on reports of people being able to put in service requests even before their 5 month mark

just a quick update

when I called USCIS and I spoke to ISO Vasquez, I requested a change of consulate and was told to mail a letter and an updated form to VSC which I did and it was received today and signed for by D. Renaud. So hopefully they process it and I will call next week to make sure the new consulate is in the system so when it is approved we dont have have to try to change embassies at NVC or even worse it goes to the wrong embassy.

Timeline

Today I received a letter from Senator Cardin with the Privacy Act form that I need to fill out and send back to them. I did fill it out immediately and faxed it to them. Man, it is good to have somebody taking action on my case!

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Today I received a letter from Senator Cardin with the Privacy Act form that I need to fill out and send back to them. I did fill it out immediately and faxed it to them. Man, it is good to have somebody taking action on my case!

yeah and whats even better is how fast VSC responds to Congressional Inquiries, even when they give u a wait, at least u know when action is going to be taken

good luck

Timeline

yeah and whats even better is how fast VSC responds to Congressional Inquiries, even when they give u a wait, at least u know when action is going to be taken

good luck

Oh man, reading this made my day twice as good! Thank you man!, and good luck to you too!

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.