yassinerabat1

k1 visa interview octobre 13 2010 at Casablanca

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello everyone,

I am Moroccan and I have an interview for a fiance visa the 13/october/2010 at the U.S. Embassy in Casablanca, at 08:00 am, I wanted to know if there s someone who has already spend maintenance in the embassy at Casablanca for a fiance visa how it goes? and what kind of issue as proof I should take with me, I would say that my fiancee did come to meet me three times in Morocco but we have just the last plane ticket that she bought (that is normal to lose the first proof of purchase plane tickets cuz we did never think that we will apply for a fiance visa one day to save them she bought those tickets to come to see me not to make a proof)

thanks for ya answers all in advance

Edited by yassinerabat1

what's matters to you? what are you doing or what people think about what are you doing?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello everyone,

I am Moroccan and I have an interview for a fiance visa the 13/october/2010 at the U.S. Embassy in Casablanca, at 08:00 am, I wanted to know if there s someone who has already spend maintenance in the embassy at Casablanca for a fiance visa how it goes? and what kind of issue as proof I should take with me, I would say that my fiancee did come to meet me three times in Morocco but we have just the last plane ticket that she bought (that is normal to lose the first proof of purchase plane tickets cuz we did never think that we will apply for a fiance visa one day to save them she bought those tickets to come to see me not to make a proof)

thanks for ya answers all in advance

You should be well prepared. You will need to know everything about your fiancee, EVERYTHING! Bring emails, chats, phone call logs, letters from family, any receipts from her 3 trips, photo's .....you don't want to overdue it but enough to show you both have met and communicate often. Also you will need copies of her last years income tax and possibly 2008 and 2007. If she does not make enough income then you will need to show proof of having a joint sponsor. It's a tough consulate but just answer the questions short and sweet. Show confidence. Also there is another forum here MENA (Middle East North Africa) where you can read up on others that have gone through the process at Casablanca. Good luck.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

well thank you for your answer is very nice from you, well I'll bring with me photos and I'll print some e-mail among the 2500 e-mails were exchanged and the plane tickets even we did lost the twoo firt one, but as I explain in my first message we did not save them that nobody of us tught that we will apply for a visa one day we metcuz we love and we miss eachother we did not meet to make evidence to show to the embassy yes I know all about my girl I know his family, I hope all will be better

what's matters to you? what are you doing or what people think about what are you doing?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

well thank you for your answer is very nice from you, well I'll bring with me photos and I'll print some e-mail among the 2500 e-mails were exchanged and the plane tickets even we did lost the twoo firt one, but as I explain in my first message we did not save them that nobody of us tught that we will apply for a visa one day we metcuz we love and we miss eachother we did not meet to make evidence to show to the embassy yes I know all about my girl I know his family, I hope all will be better

Does she have any proof of payment for the airplane tickets? Also copies of the stamps in her passport.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

moroccogirlny is right, you cannot be too prepared for an interview there. If you don't have the ticket stubs, you should definitely take copies of the entry and exit stamps from your fiance's passport. Also, you will need to make sure you take the I-864 Affidavit of support form, they are requiring that out of Casa with all K1 interviews now. Is there any chance your fiance can scan and email you the information for you to print before your interview? I know they prefer original copies and could still insist that you provide them later, but I think a scanned copy of your proof is better than nothing.

Good luck,

Jackie

Timeline

well I think too much evidence means an evil intent, why save a plane ticket when you dont know you will apply for a visa ? ( to show our children the plane tickets ? lolllll) I am of Agreement for e-mail as proof (that the e-mail are already stored in the inbox) but to give historical chat on msn or yahoo for the first day you meet it mean that is really not clear (and chat on msn or yahoo we speak and close the window like we do with all the world) unless you already intend to apply for a visa one day, im ok for letters pictures gidts presents. we did lose the first 2 tickets cuz when she came to meet me she was coming to see me foe the love we had each other cuz she missed me and I missed she, she is not coming to make evidence. when we talk on msn or yahoo, we never try to save the private, cuz we talked to talk not to prove our relationship on the day of the interview. so I'll pass my interview like this and if they ask for proof or to private pm I'll just say that we did not saved them cuz we did never think we will apply for a visa in the futur, we meet to be together not to make evidence

Filed: Timeline

well I think too much evidence means an evil intent, why save a plane ticket when you dont know you will apply for a visa ? ( to show our children the plane tickets ? lolllll) I am of Agreement for e-mail as proof (that the e-mail are already stored in the inbox) but to give historical chat on msn or yahoo for the first day you meet it mean that is really not clear (and chat on msn or yahoo we speak and close the window like we do with all the world) unless you already intend to apply for a visa one day, im ok for letters pictures gidts presents. we did lose the first 2 tickets cuz when she came to meet me she was coming to see me foe the love we had each other cuz she missed me and I missed she, she is not coming to make evidence. when we talk on msn or yahoo, we never try to save the private, cuz we talked to talk not to prove our relationship on the day of the interview. so I'll pass my interview like this and if they ask for proof or to private pm I'll just say that we did not saved them cuz we did never think we will apply for a visa in the futur, we meet to be together not to make evidence

Please understand what we are telling you here is only valuable information that is requested from the Embassy. When the man interviewing my fiance, said Ms. XXXXX are you aware that Morocco is a high fraud country? I said, yes of course. He says we see a lot of cases and what makes your case any different. I said, you can see the many trips I traveled, the 2 years of chats and skype cam sessions and so forth. He LOOKED at it all, and said you have good evidence proving your relationship and your fiance knows much about you and your family. You may not have all the evidence, but please start gathering your chat history, phone records. Should you get the man that interviewed my fiance, I can tell you he will ask for it all and if you are not willing to show any then honestly, I don't know where you stand in this process. I too, was in the dark when I first started this fiance visa, I had no clue about visa journey. But honestly, this site has helped me understand the do's and don'ts of the interview process and what needs to be gathered after you submit the I-129. SO START GATHERING IT NOW..... Good luck.

Timeline

well thankss for your answer, i got what you are trying to make me understanding, im so exciteeed to be the 13 october, cuz i cant wait anymore to be with my fiancee i just cant i miss her aloot and i feel fine right now im going there with free mind with no fair no stress cuz no matter them answer ( even if im sur it will be an APPROuVED) no matter what they will say , my fiancee and me will never give up, at America or somewhere else we will live together for the rest of our lives thank you again for your suport and your care

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.