196 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

we've got 16 more days,who wants to bet that things will remain like this until the end of the month? :rolleyes:

we've got 16 more days,who wants to bet that things will remain like this until the end of the month? :rolleyes:

Those b*tches felt they had to prove you wrong... 1 approval this month for a June filer. Chances are that now we'll hear no more until the end of the month...

Edited by VeraVimes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes, VeraVimes!!! VJ reports indicate CSC approved an I-129F (NOA2) on 10-14-10!!! And the original NOA1 was from June 2010, which means it is not just an old application finally getting approved (and hopefully it is a regular, non-expedited application):

Igor's List (CSC - I-129Fs)

Let's keep 'em coming, CSC!

Yes, VeraVimes!!! VJ reports indicate CSC approved an I-129F (NOA2) on 10-14-10!!! And the original NOA1 was from June 2010, which means it is not just an old application finally getting approved (and hopefully it is a regular, non-expedited application):

Igor's List (CSC - I-129Fs)

Let's keep 'em coming, CSC!

I feel it's our communal fingercrossing that's doing the trick. Keep those sweaty palms clasped together, everybody! We may all be home for Christmas!

...Think positive, right? :innocent:

Timeline

Those b*tches felt they had to prove you wrong... 1 approval this month for a June filer. Chances are that now we'll hear no more until the end of the month...

well ken and babydoll reported 4 MORE ( as far as i can remember,horrible memory ,at least im sure about to behind them who got approved ) approvals

dear lord,COULD IT BE? :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I guess I am not as enthusiastic as everyone else because my issue has been the way things have been processed all along. The USCIS has a broken system and no matter if people are approved right at five months or before this cycle they have is not right. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to all the touches and approvals! I am glad hope is restored for many.

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Timeline

I guess I am not as enthusiastic as everyone else because my issue has been the way things have been processed all along. The USCIS has a broken system and no matter if people are approved right at five months or before this cycle they have is not right. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to all the touches and approvals! I am glad hope is restored for many.

of course it isnt,its rather sadistic,and honestly if i knew where i could send a complain to,i would.im sure a lot of us would.

I feel it's our communal fingercrossing that's doing the trick. Keep those sweaty palms clasped together, everybody! We may all be home for Christmas!

...Think positive, right? :innocent:

definitely keeping those palms clasped.. newbie to the forums.. just as stressed and cant believe they were at a standstill for so long.. transfer or not!

definitely keeping those palms clasped.. newbie to the forums.. just as stressed and cant believe they were at a standstill for so long.. transfer or not!

Keeping faith and venting sometimes are the only ways you'll stay sane. You're very welcome here at the forums, nandi8! I hope the process goes smoothly for you. Just in case you haven't found out yet, the way to check your status online is to find your receipt number, which is on your NOA1. It should consist of 3 letters and 10 digits (I think it's 10...) Go to https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do and fill in your receipt number. There you will find what stage your application is in (Initial Review, RFE etc).

Now, look to the left and you should see a list of options, one of which is Sign-up for Case Updates. Here you can sign up as an applicant customer. Once you've done this, you can sign in and see if you've had a "touch". You can sign up for email and/or text updates, too. It's a slippery slope, though! Before you know it, you'll find yourself checking your status every couple of hours!

I hope this was helpful. There is a wealth of information in the forums that can be browsed through by using the search option, and if you can't find an answer, there are many friendly people who have nothing better to do than help you with your questions, and moan with you when you're SICK of waiting! All the best!

Edited by VeraVimes

Timeline

I hope this was helpful. There is a wealth of information in the forums that can be browsed through by using the search option, and if you can't find an answer, there are many friendly people who have nothing better to do than help you with your questions, and moan with you when you're SICK of waiting! All the best!

o tell me you were thinking about me when you said that.

by the way,one day closer,its about time.

but i hate weekends,because the possibility of us getting an answer gets to minimum

[/b]

o tell me you were thinking about me when you said that.

by the way,one day closer,its about time.

but i hate weekends,because the possibility of us getting an answer gets to minimum

I think about you day and night! Well, more questions on here means less time obsessing over the Sims... right? The weekends are hopeless, and I'm hopeless, because I've become so desperate I begrudge the USCIS workers their time off. They should be working on my petition, gods damn it!

Timeline

I think about you day and night! Well, more questions on here means less time obsessing over the Sims... right? The weekends are hopeless, and I'm hopeless, because I've become so desperate I begrudge the USCIS workers their time off. They should be working on my petition, gods damn it!

girl it goes both ways,i always think about you and gap1,she seems overly stressed as well.

im going for lasic eye surgery next sunday,nearly four days with absolutely no computer,no cellphone,no tv,nothing,im gonna die.and its through week days,NOT EVEN WEEKEND.

im hopeful tho,sorta letting it go.if my late November nothing change im going to see him.soooo bleep CSC and their horrible costumer service :bonk:

girl it goes both ways,i always think about you and gap1,she seems overly stressed as well.

im going for lasic eye surgery next sunday,nearly four days with absolutely no computer,no cellphone,no tv,nothing,im gonna die.and its through week days,NOT EVEN WEEKEND.

im hopeful tho,sorta letting it go.if my late November nothing change im going to see him.soooo bleep CSC and their horrible costumer service :bonk:

She does seem stressed out. It sucks that she's the US side, if she was in the UK I'd certainly be getting her drunk right now! My God, though, eye surgery?? I hear that is sooo intense, I'll be thinking of you throughout. Great distraction, though! And the results are supposed to be amazing (speaking as a lifelong short-sighted girl, I am mucho jealous).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.