bujoy1

help!!! question on EMBASY MANILA

25 posts in this topic

hello VJ's

im new here and i need help!!

my wife had an interview last 09/03/10 the CO approve her but asking additional document the (I-864A Contract between sponsor and household member) wich is NVC didnt ask for it.

then on 09/09/10 she returned the missing/additional document. then she was told the document will be review.. and she will be contact if need more from her. if no more they will send her visa via AIr21.. after 2days she receive a txt from the carier Air21 the tracking no# (shipping info Receive) and she call the Air21 ask if they have her package. air21 says the embasy still have your documents. its been 3 weeks since she send the additional document dont hear anything from them

does anyone experience like this?

does anyone know whats the no# to call?

does anyone know how long will be review and get her visa?

thanks! all replied will be higly appriciated

You guys, unfortunately, are experiencing administrative processing, which can take anywhere from less than 2 weeks to several weeks.

The petitioner has to contact either the US Embassy Manila or the Department of State.

Embassy number is 632-301-2000, press 7 then 5184/5185 and only the petitioner can call them to ask what is going on.

hello VJ's

my wife had an interview last 09/03/10 the CO approve her but asking additional document the (I-864A Contract between sponsor and household member) wich is NVC didnt ask for it.

then on 09/09/10 she returned the missing/additional document. then she was told the document will be review.. and she will be contact if need more from her. if no more they will send her visa via AIr21.. after 2days she receive a txt from the carier Air21 the tracking no# (shipping info Receive) and she call the Air21 ask if they have her package. air21 says the embasy still have your documents. its been 3 weeks since she send the additional document dont hear anything from them

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello VJ's

IS your Wife Applying for K-1 Visa? I have the same issue. CO asked us to submit I864A and it has been a week and I haven't hear back. Lemme know what you find out.

IS your Wife Applying for K-1 Visa? I have the same issue. CO asked us to submit I864A and it has been a week and I haven't hear back. Lemme know what you find out.

hello eya..

thanks for joining me... no she's aplyin for IR1 wer waiting 3 weeks from she submit the additional docs.. when did u submit your?

Timeline

hello eya..

thanks for joining me... no she's aplyin for IR1 wer waiting 3 weeks from she submit the additional docs.. when did u submit your?

Oh I'm sorry I forgot you said your wife. haha! I am actually applying for my parents to immigrate here in the US and they had their interview last 09/13/10 and USEM requested that my husband fill fill up I864A (I'm not sure why,but my income is above the poverty guideline, I guess because we filed our taxes jointly) and we submitted the requested doc last 09/23/10.

A good advise I got from here is you can involve your congressman/senator and they can help follow up with the process. I tried that and I guess because it's international they just email the USEM. SO I am still hoping that the immigrant laiason will do any help.

Good luck!

Oh I'm sorry I forgot you said your wife. haha! I am actually applying for my parents to immigrate here in the US and they had their interview last 09/13/10 and USEM requested that my husband fill fill up I864A (I'm not sure why,but my income is above the poverty guideline, I guess because we filed our taxes jointly) and we submitted the requested doc last 09/23/10.

A good advise I got from here is you can involve your congressman/senator and they can help follow up with the process. I tried that and I guess because it's international they just email the USEM. SO I am still hoping that the immigrant laiason will do any help.

Good luck!

i have a joint sponsor thats my brother and we live same house.. so they ask for I864A its contract between sponsor and household member

i search this issue and found some but different additional docs. some of the took 7 weeks some took less.. hope ours not took that long... i told my wife keep callin them.. and if still no answer go to the usembasy. and directly ask them

did the embasy give ur parents something after the interview?

my wife dont get nothing they just told her bring the I864A. after she sumbit it in 2 days she receive a txt from the (carier air21)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Same thing happened to my brother, had his interview and passed last Aug. 26, needed to submit a CENOMAR, did that on Aug. 28, Received a txt from Air21 on aug. 31 for tracking number.Emailed USEM twice and they acknowledged receiving the document on Sept.15. but it's still under review.I faxed a letter to Senator Harry Reid's office yesterday, someone from his office called me at work today telling me that she will follow up with the USEM today.Well see from here.You would think that since USEM got what they needed and it's valid, then should just let the visa go.... but who knows!! Everytime they reply to emails, they encouraged you to call that 800 number.Good thing thing about it is as long as you know your documents are valid and legit... then it's all about being patient waiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

to know for certain -

call Dos Hotline (# in my profile), get a Human -

then ask

--what is casefile status?

--Is the case in AP (Additional Processing) or not? If so, on what date did AP start?

if she really got an Air21 tracking #, then you can track it online at http://www.air21.com.ph/?q=track --left panel.

Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

hello morning to all

my wife called the embassy manila. and she got a human and ask whats up with the status...

the human said the document she submit is done on review on 9/24 everything is ok. they dont need anything from her and wait 7 to 10 days for deliver...

Sound good to me :thumbs:

ill update you guys when my wife got the visa..

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

hello morning to all

my wife called the embassy manila. and she got a human and ask whats up with the status...

the human said the document she submit is done on review on 9/24 everything is ok. they dont need anything from her and wait 7 to 10 days for deliver...

Sound good to me :thumbs:

ill update you guys when my wife got the visa..

Good luck!

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Timeline

Wow! Congratulations to you guys! SO was it 4 weeks of waiting after you submit the requested documents? I hope my parents get their visa soon. Embassy just called them yesterday and said that they are processing it. So more waiting...

Congratulations again!!

Timeline

i have a joint sponsor thats my brother and we live same house.. so they ask for I864A its contract between sponsor and household member

i search this issue and found some but different additional docs. some of the took 7 weeks some took less.. hope ours not took that long... i told my wife keep callin them.. and if still no answer go to the usembasy. and directly ask them

did the embasy give ur parents something after the interview?

my wife dont get nothing they just told her bring the I864A. after she sumbit it in 2 days she receive a txt from the (carier air21)

Wow that's quick. Yeah they gave my parents a slip where it states what they need, then they gave them back their passports (which is weird coz they ask for it again), and because we line in the Prov we have to mail it to them and they said they'll mail the Visa. But it's only been a week (seems like forever) that my parents submitted the requested docs.

Timeline

Same thing happened to my brother, had his interview and passed last Aug. 26, needed to submit a CENOMAR, did that on Aug. 28, Received a txt from Air21 on aug. 31 for tracking number.Emailed USEM twice and they acknowledged receiving the document on Sept.15. but it's still under review.I faxed a letter to Senator Harry Reid's office yesterday, someone from his office called me at work today telling me that she will follow up with the USEM today.Well see from here.You would think that since USEM got what they needed and it's valid, then should just let the visa go.... but who knows!! Everytime they reply to emails, they encouraged you to call that 800 number.Good thing thing about it is as long as you know your documents are valid and legit... then it's all about being patient waiting.

I did send a letter to my Congressman too and have them follow up with the Embassy and they said that USEM emailed them back. The IL fw the email to me and it just basically said that they got the docs and is processing it, it also states that thye will contact applicant which they did and informed my parents that they got the documents and is processing it. IL said that if we don't get the visa within this week or hear back from the USEM to call them back and they will follow up. So we'll see I guess if my parents can get their visa this week.

Crossing figers. This is crazy long journey...

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

hello!!!!

my wife visa is on the way after 3weeks of waiting....

thanks to all of you!!!!

Congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance:

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.