Veronik

A-#, I-94 # and Nonimmigrant Visa #

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone, again!

Quick questions:

- A-Number (alien registration number): Is that the one hand-written on the back of the I-94 attached to my passport?

- I-94 Number: Is that the one in bold letter written on the form attached in my passport? It has 11 numbers and the last 2 ones are seperated?

- Nonimmigrant Visa Number: Is that the red number visa in my passport? It has 8 numbers...

Thanks again!!! :thumbs:

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Hey everyone, again!

Quick questions:

- A-Number (alien registration number): Is that the one hand-written on the back of the I-94 attached to my passport?

A# is the number found on your NOA2; make sure it is the same number written at the back of your I-94

- I-94 Number: Is that the one in bold letter written on the form attached in my passport? It has 11 numbers and the last 2 ones are seperated?

Yes.

- Nonimmigrant Visa Number: Is that the red number visa in my passport? It has 8 numbers...

Yes.

Thanks again!!! :thumbs:

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A number is on the NOA2 on your visa and on your I-94 writen by the border guard.

I-94 number is a printed number on the I94

In the example form section it shows examples for these filled out on the form.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

Thanks everyone! So I guess the A# actually has a 0 after the A...

Thanks again, this helps A LOT! :thumbs:

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

ya my a# is the same A0 then the rest

Thanks! Do you guys think it is a big deal if the officer did not write the 0 after the A on the I-94? The NOA2 had the 0 though...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks! Do you guys think it is a big deal if the officer did not write the 0 after the A on the I-94? The NOA2 had the 0 though...

its a non issue.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

Thanks! So what would you guys do, write the one on the back of the I-94 (w/o the 0) or write the one on the NOA2 (with the 0)....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

When you enter the number onto the I-485 form it automatically formats it with the dashes and spaces holders (zeros). At least the form did it for me automatically once I clicked outside the box! Are you filling it out on computer or by hand btw...

Thanks! So what would you guys do, write the one on the back of the I-94 (w/o the 0) or write the one on the NOA2 (with the 0)....

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Timeline

When you enter the number onto the I-485 form it automatically formats it with the dashes and spaces holders (zeros). At least the form did it for me automatically once I clicked outside the box! Are you filling it out on computer or by hand btw...

Really? Mummm... Mine didn't do that.... So does it put the zero after the A or not? 'Cause I'll enter it manually whatever you say... Weird...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Really? Mummm... Mine didn't do that.... So does it put the zero after the A or not? 'Cause I'll enter it manually whatever you say... Weird...

Yup it ended up being 012-345-678 on my printed out form. I downloaded the form from the USCIS website yesterday. And...I'm working on a Mac, have NO clue if thats made a difference.

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Timeline

You know what, I think I typed in the A before the numbers, so that's probably what happened... I'll review everything today and I bet you it'll be fine!

:bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.