thelastpetitioner

undercover agent spams?

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

better yet why would they send me this message about four hours after they made this account?

i just wanted to check,because they mentioned that i will have my interview in ankara,that made me not think about the possibility of this whole thing being a spam or scam

If you consider it a threat or harassment, forward the message to Captain Ewok. He can compare IP addresses and take action if appropriate.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
my fiance is active military,and he most likely WONT get deployed while waiting on our interview date.if we call the embassy and tell em that he might get deployed ( yes yes thats a lie but we all know how hard waiting on the last stages is ) would they check his platoon and all to see if he is telling the truth?

Is this the issue?

If this was the issue, you cant call them and tell them he might deploy, they could give two shits if he " might " deploy. You have to have PHYSICAL proof that he is deploying and they ask YOU for it. They also check his background and can find out that he is not. If you do not have the physical proof of deployment then nothing happens, they dont do anything with your case for expedite. Physical proof would be deployment papers, letter from commander and first shirt. Etc.

Saying he might deploy is not a lie because he might. But trying to use it saying he is deploying when hes not just to get an expedite is a lie and its underhanded. They wont grant it without the proof anyways.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

i didnt know you can talk in a specific tone while writing,my bad

Not to sound too pedantic, but writing voice certainly does have tone: That is how a good author conveys particular emotions in a piece.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I don't think goverment officials really give options like that when they suspect fraud.

It sounds like someone trying to ruffle your feathers, as you ruffled a few in an earlier thread, about certain countries getting preferential treatment.

However, as J pointed out, you may want to reconsider discussing "lying" in a public forum, especially with regards to the government. A lie is an untruth, and if you knew your fiance was not being deployed imminently, then yes, it would be an untruth, hence, a lie, to say he was, in an effort to get your visa faster.

Hopefully a member of our armed forces has enough respect for his fellow servicemen NOT to tell a lie to benefit from those that actually get deployed to combat areas. Suuch would be a disgusting act. Frankly I would end my engagement to anyone that would do that.

The government is not going to check on your story. This is a benefit extended to those who are HONORABLY fighting for our country and they depend on the HONESTY of other service members not to do such a disgusting, vile thing. They do not track you down via Visa Journey, they do not give ultimatums by email.

as afr as waiting goes, you are entering into a lifetime committment, it is not a dinner date. If neither of you are mature enough to wait what will amount to be a very brief time in your life...then do something. DO NOT get married.

Best to wait your turn and be GLAD your fiance is not being deployed to combat areas.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not to sound too pedantic, but writing voice certainly does have tone: That is how a good author conveys particular emotions in a piece.

Thank you for saying what I wanted to say but couldn't because I probably would have used a harsher "tone" (if such a thing exists). :lol:

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

it's rather simple really, you may want to be polite when you ask questions around here since if you may know calling a the USCIS number is very easy and painless, towards the end of the toll-free instructions they have an option where one can report fraud, the issue here wasn't anymore about you thinking a white lie to speed up the process, it was your attitude about the whole situation, you don't want to make enemies at this early stage especially here on visajourney

the uscis may prove or may not prove your intentions to lie but would it be worth the hassle? they'll dig into it thus making the process much longer

i came to the states with a k1 visa as soon as i arrived and got married he was deployed to iraq, uscis certainly did ask for commanders written statement that they would be deploying soon, there is no such thing that you can just call and say he's deploying, for that i understand that you just want to take your chances

your posts had gotten out of control and there were people who got irritated with the way you responded thus the spam email, it was indeed for you and no its not from the USCIS, but be careful now since it kinda means somebody's watching your back,USCIS will not send an email like that they will ask for RFE or outright deny your petition and they don't play games nor you can be sarcastic with them either

humility is the key, all in all as the other member has said, its either you take the advices or you dont

this is not even the battle yet, its a long journey

and if you say your fiance is in okinawa, his command get involve with the process as well (i work here on okinawa with the dod)

visajourney is a tremendous help and you will need it all the way

best of luck and hope everything goes well for you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

better yet why would they send me this message about four hours after they made this account?

i just wanted to check,because they mentioned that i will have my interview in ankara,that made me not think about the possibility of this whole thing being a spam or scam

4 hours? IMO - someone is playing 'mind games', in some attempt to f**k with you. Get a mod involved, this type of behavior isn't tolerated here.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiance is active military,and he most likely WONT get deployed while waiting on our interview date.if we call the embassy and tell em that he might get deployed ( yes yes thats a lie but we all know how hard waiting on the last stages is ) would they check his platoon and all to see if he is telling the truth?

Is this the issue?

I could be wrong( doubt it), but it looks like the OP was contemplating telling a lie in an attempt to speed up/bump ahead of the rest of us waiting ever so patiently.

Furthermore, she admits knowingly that it would be a lie and based on what she hears from us, she would go through with it.

I hope it was an Agent, you get reported and you have your petition pulled. It maybe sound harsh but thats my opinion. I despise liars and cheats and you sound like both.

November 2009- Met online

May 13,2010- Visited in Cebu, Philippines

July 01, 2010 I-129f mailed to Cali

July 06,2010- USCIS confirmed delivery

July 12,2010- NOA-1

July 21,2010- file touched

Nov. 19,2010- NOA2 Approved!!!!

Nov. 24, 2010- NVC received

Nov. 30,2010- Hardcopy recieved in mail

Nov. 30, 2010-case number received from NVC via phone

case forwarded to Manilla

Dec. 06, 2010- paid Visa fee at BPI

Dec. 07,2010-Embassy recieved

Dec. 28, 2010- Appt. finally scheduled

Jan. 11,2011- Medical exam

Jan. 18,2011- Interview APPROVED!!!

Jan. 19,2011- Visa printed

Jan. 22, 2011- Visa delivered

Jan. 30, 2011- Guam

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Is this the issue?

yes that was the issue.i dont consider it a fraud because well,i havent done anything?it was simply asking a question

AS for the undercover agent ( and no he wasnt " tied " to USCIS ,it was FBI ) he seems to be very much so "real":

You are much less intelligent than I thought, Spam? Opening a thread on this?? I did give you a chance but you seem far less deserving to receive that Visa by the minute..

Timeline

If this was the issue, you cant call them and tell them he might deploy, they could give two shits if he " might " deploy. You have to have PHYSICAL proof that he is deploying and they ask YOU for it. They also check his background and can find out that he is not. If you do not have the physical proof of deployment then nothing happens, they dont do anything with your case for expedite. Physical proof would be deployment papers, letter from commander and first shirt. Etc.

Saying he might deploy is not a lie because he might. But trying to use it saying he is deploying when hes not just to get an expedite is a lie and its underhanded. They wont grant it without the proof anyways.

at this point even thinking about that matter IS a lie to me HOWEVER,saying that he might or might not deploy doesnt seem like a lie to me,its just seems like a weak attempt,i didnt know i " offended" FBI agents :innocent:

If you consider it a threat or harassment, forward the message to Captain Ewok. He can compare IP addresses and take action if appropriate.

i have and still hasnt returned the message

Timeline

Hopefully a member of our armed forces has enough respect for his fellow servicemen NOT to tell a lie to benefit from those that actually get deployed to combat areas. Suuch would be a disgusting act. Frankly I would end my engagement to anyone that would do that.

The government is not going to check on your story. This is a benefit extended to those who are HONORABLY fighting for our country and they depend on the HONESTY of other service members not to do such a disgusting, vile thing. They do not track you down via Visa Journey, they do not give ultimatums by email.

as afr as waiting goes, you are entering into a lifetime committment, it is not a dinner date. If neither of you are mature enough to wait what will amount to be a very brief time in your life...then do something. DO NOT get married.

Best to wait your turn and be GLAD your fiance is not being deployed to combat areas.

thank you and i am glad that he is not going to get deployed,however,in military life style you cant say anything for sure,thats why we need to gather information about what would happen if he did.

i could have contacted the military hotline but he is in training at the moment with minimum liberty.

ALSO as far as checking goes,they DO in fact check on your story,it takes solid proof to change the date of interview when you are requesting it for a reason

I could be wrong( doubt it), but it looks like the OP was contemplating telling a lie in an attempt to speed up/bump ahead of the rest of us waiting ever so patiently.

Furthermore, she admits knowingly that it would be a lie and based on what she hears from us, she would go through with it.

I hope it was an Agent, you get reported and you have your petition pulled. It maybe sound harsh but thats my opinion. I despise liars and cheats and you sound like both.

and you can judge my relationship how?its like me saying there is a high possibility of your relationship being a fraud because you or your fiance are from a high fraud country

Edited by ygr

If I remember correctly, you are the one who admitted that you were going to lie. Though, you tried to convince me it was a "little white lie" ... so apparently, that's better than telling the truth. You wanted to say your fiance would be deployed when that's not the case (even though it's a possibility). That's a lie, however you'd like to sugarcoat it.

You're argumentative, and you get angry when people try to tell you that your little scheme will not work, seeing as USCIS is not going to simply take your word for it and expedite your case. You're copping the same attitude in this thread that you did in the last one.

But, in regards to this post, don't respond to that email. It's simply someone messing with you, as USCIS would never send an email like that. Ever.

Edited by Coconuts

Timeline

If I remember correctly, you are the one who admitted that you were going to lie. Though, you tried to convince me it was a "little white lie" ... so apparently, that's better than telling the truth. You wanted to say your fiance would be deployed when that's not the case (even though it's a possibility). That's a lie, however you'd like to sugarcoat it.

You're argumentative, and you get angry when people try to tell you that your little scheme will not work, seeing as USCIS is not going to simply take your word for it and expedite your case. You're copping the same attitude in this thread that you did in the last one.

But, in regards to this post, don't respond to that email. It's simply someone messing with you, as USCIS would never send an email like that. Ever.

actually the argument you and i had was about the effect of ones nationality on the process,which is a different story,i consider this a lie because the possibility of it not happening is far more than it happening,therefor i cant come to justifying it by making up lies.consider a culture/family thing.

as far as the imposter,since captain ewok hasnt gotten back to me yet,and this guy wont simply shut up,im thinking about reporting him to the FBI

actually the argument you and i had was about the effect of ones nationality on the process,which is a different story,i consider this a lie because the possibility of it not happening is far more than it happening,therefor i cant come to justifying it by making up lies.consider a culture/family thing.

as far as the imposter,since captain ewok hasnt gotten back to me yet,and this guy wont simply shut up,im thinking about reporting him to the FBI

You are right, it IS a lie. And I'm glad to hear you aren't going to attempt it.

Timeline

You are right, it IS a lie. And I'm glad to hear you aren't going to attempt it.

of course im not going to attempt it,and i honestly hope that if he does get deployed it doesnt effect our future interview date.it was simply me asking for a piece of information that got worded out wrong.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.