Mrs Cintron

Medical examination for CR-1 visa

6 posts in this topic

Im just curious how much is the medical examination for CR-1 visa here in the Philippines? From what I know,the embassy here in the philippines will tell you where to go....I just wanna know how much would that be...Does anybody here knows?blush.gif

ssaepk8j7.png

event.png

"$213.35 for Adults $185.35 for Children. Paid in pesos at St. Luke's. Exchange rate is 50 pesos to 1 dollar. "

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Philippines&cty=Manila

Go down to the 'cost of medical exam'

"$213.35 for Adults $185.35 for Children. Paid in pesos at St. Luke's. Exchange rate is 50 pesos to 1 dollar. "

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Philippines&cty=Manila

correction about the dollar rate 1$ is equivalent to 43 pesos. thats the rate now here

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

http://www.visajourn...ines&cty=Manila

Thank you for the info...good.gif

ssaepk8j7.png

event.png

Hi, atleast here in India it varies from person to person. It depends on previous vaccination you have taken and if you have record for those.

Oh ok...As of now,i dont think I have records of my vaccinations..but I hope that wouldnt be problem here...whistling.gif

ssaepk8j7.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.