LaRue

How to pay I-129 Petition fee from Germany???

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My fiance is here with me in Germany right now and we wanted to apply for the K1 visa. But before you send in the I-129 form how do you pay for it from Germany? I couldnt find any help online and the office in Frankfurt told me to call the US but I was unable to get through.

And after you paid you just send the form to the office in the States with would the be Californian one since my fiance is from California, if I got that right.

Thanks for your help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

include payment WITH the I-129F submission. There is no process for 'pay I-129F petition fee at local office', anywhere.

Suggest international money order in USD or a cashier's check in USD, issued by local American Express office.

If the USC has checkbook on USA bank (in hand), that would be 'best' and 'easiest' to use, write a 'regular check' for payment.

regardless, the 'financial instrument' must be included in the I-129F submittal.

Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

You can pay with a cashiers cheque and all petitions are now to be sent to Dallas for initial processing (they will then be forwarded to either Vermont or California).

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent :------------------2010-07-28

I-129F NOA1 :----------------2010-08-05

Transferred to CSC:--------2010-08-10

I-129F NOA2 :----------------2011-01-04

NVC Left :----------------------2011-01-19

Consulate Received :------2011-01-25

Packet 3 Received :---------2011-01-27

Packet 3 Sent :---------------2011-01-27

Packet 4 Received :---------2011-02-17

Interview Date :---------------2011-02-24

Visa Received :---------------2011-03-07

Flight: March 10th 2011!

Married: March 22nd 2011!

AOS

AOS Packet sent :------------2011-04-28

NOA1 :---------------------------2011-05-04

I-485 RFE :---------------------2011-05-16

Biometrics letter : ------------2011-05-23

Biometrics Walk-In :---------2011-05-26

RFE Response :--------------2011-05-31

Transferred to CSC :--------2011-06-14

EAD Approved :---------------2011-06-24

AP Approved :-----------------2011-06-28

EAD / AP Received :--------2011-07-02

AOS Approved :---------------2011-08-04

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Thank you!! So that means I send the check together with the I-129 form?

How were your letters of how you met? because I read its enough to write a few sentences not a whole story of how you met. I'm a little nervous because I plan on moving to the States the latest in May so that my daughter will get to know the new city and all that and can start school in August and so far I didnt send any files in

Thank you!! So that means I send the check together with the I-129 form?

How were your letters of how you met? because I read its enough to write a few sentences not a whole story of how you met. I'm a little nervous because I plan on moving to the States the latest in May so that my daughter will get to know the new city and all that and can start school in August and so far I didnt send any files in

Yes, you must send the payment with the rest of the petition packet. Many people only write a few sentences but we did a page since I already had one written from when we applied for my Irish visa.

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent :------------------2010-07-28

I-129F NOA1 :----------------2010-08-05

Transferred to CSC:--------2010-08-10

I-129F NOA2 :----------------2011-01-04

NVC Left :----------------------2011-01-19

Consulate Received :------2011-01-25

Packet 3 Received :---------2011-01-27

Packet 3 Sent :---------------2011-01-27

Packet 4 Received :---------2011-02-17

Interview Date :---------------2011-02-24

Visa Received :---------------2011-03-07

Flight: March 10th 2011!

Married: March 22nd 2011!

AOS

AOS Packet sent :------------2011-04-28

NOA1 :---------------------------2011-05-04

I-485 RFE :---------------------2011-05-16

Biometrics letter : ------------2011-05-23

Biometrics Walk-In :---------2011-05-26

RFE Response :--------------2011-05-31

Transferred to CSC :--------2011-06-14

EAD Approved :---------------2011-06-24

AP Approved :-----------------2011-06-28

EAD / AP Received :--------2011-07-02

AOS Approved :---------------2011-08-04

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

How you originally met is irrelevant. What USCIS wants is proof that you and your fiancee have physically been together at least one time in the past two years. That's what you have to describe and show evidence of. The description can be a few short sentences. The evidence that proves it is much more important.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So that means I send the check together with the I-129 form?

Yes.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.