ddchucksgirl

Transferring funds

18 posts in this topic

My fiance and I are in the same boat. Though we've just transfered around 1k pounds sterling using Western Union. They're VERY good. Andys had no problems picking up the transfer from his local Western Union in California USA from England.

Fiona

Love hurts

When you live an ocean away

When you change your sleep schedule to catch a few more moments

When you really need to be held and you have to imagine whilst your partner describes it

When you constantly refresh the USCIS website to see if you're getting any closer

Love Loves

When it repays you with the love of your life

When God finally answered your biggest prayer

When you can live life again in the real world but still have that eternal connection

When you wake up for to the beginning of the rest of your life with the person you fought so hard for

When you love somebody that much

You'll do anything

Before I got the chance to call them, they called me. :)

It sounds like it won't be an issue, as he said you can send money from & to any account, so it doesn't have to be in my name.

He was really helpful & I'm in the process of setting up a trading facility.

Hehe, aren't they awesome? They really are so, so helpful. :) They used to call me just when I was about to call them, also. Hmm, I really should change my name with them. My account is still in my maiden name.

Also, I forgot to mention, when you get a MoneyCorp trading account they'll send you out a Privelege Card which will give you commission-free transactions at any of their retail branches (Gatwick, Stanstead and Central London), and you'll get 1% improvement of the airport branch rates. :) (However the rates are better in London, due to the fact that they take a commission, whoever with the card, that's not a problem)

But it could be handy if you need to change some dollars at the airport. Also, everyone will treat you fantastically when you show the card (not that they wouldn't anyway). Hehe.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.