JeanneVictoria

Sunday

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Happy Sunday to all.

Wael saw his first Tarantula yesterday evening. The joys of living in the desert!

Will be another warm one. Will only get to 100 today! Cooool day!! :lol:

I'm going to make maashi for dinner. Wael usually makes it, but he's literally in the books.

I'm sure he will be "supervising"!

Sure hope everyone has a beautiful day! Enjoy and stay safe.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello. Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday. We will be having maashi yoday as well.........lol. Take care everyone!

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

Good afternoon MENA and Happy Sunday!!! Hey Jeanne and Nancy!!! I went to the Chinese restaurant to get some Garlic Chicken(yummy)..i also went next door to the Mexican supermarket and picked up a few items.. i began thinking to myself i am sooooooo glad to be able to do this.. i mean to see people from different cultures and backgrounds it's wonderful.. i wish i could be able to travel to every country and just take it all in... it's remarkable how we are the same, but not really, and for the most part we can get along with each other...I love America.. i haven't seen all of it yet but i hope to... next the world :luv:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Jeanne I had to smirk at the "supervising" comment. Dh does the same thing to me when I'm making anything to eat for us and it irritates the heck out of me. It's like back seat driving. I don't know how I ever cooked before he got here. What makes me more angry though is when he goes in the other room and doesn't help at all or when he invites company over and then expects me to whip something up for all of them.

protest6wz.gif Sorry ranting. ranting33va.gif

But I do love it when we plan together to have company over and make food together and clean the place together. Then he asks me not to mention that he helped me clean as if it is a bad thing. innocent.gif

Hi Nancy! Good to see you posting.

Ok, I have to admit I did make koshari and dh told his family about it yesterday when we were talking to them on Skype. His Sister in Baltimore expressed that she wished I would give her a call for some tips when ever I have questions about making their food. His Mom back in Egypt told me how to make the onions for the koshari crispy by lightly flouring them before frying. Then dh came home from the last Iftar for Ramadan at the Islamic Center and told me how they had maashi there. He expressed his wishes that I make it for him someday like I made koshari. Truth be told I wouldn't mind making it for him, even though I never have made it before, but I really don't care for maashi. But I didn't care for koshari in Egypt either and after I made it here myself I kind of liked it better though dh called it the American version of koshari. That's just because everything here tastes different or is a little different then back home of course.

Jenell I'm the same way as you in that I wish I could travel the world and take it all in. With my Mom being a travel agent we get a lot of travel magazine's at the house. I went through all the cruise magazines last night while waiting on laundry and I was drooling and dreaming about all the adventures to be had. I was surprised there was even a trip organized for Libya!

I wanted to add that I updated my profile picture with my beautiful baby niece, Piper, smiling in front of a rainbow. :D I just love her so much!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm really pumped about tomorrow....actually going to the beach for the first time this year.....and it is only four blocks away! LOL. :D I guess with all this visa stuff and getting married and trips back and forth....relaxing near my own home has taken a back seat. Ah! It will be so nice. I just wish he could be going with me...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.